• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official NHL thread 2007-2008

I wish him well in Long Island but highly doubt that he will produce with the lack of talent for the Islanders now .

I guess there is more talent around him now because the islanders signed Guerin and Comrie . I still think Fedotenko isn't going to have a good season in Long island because he has been so inconsistant last year .

Being from cali...now playin for saint cloud state in minnesota

I was a hardcore Ducks fan UNTIL

They got

Schneider
and
BERTUZZI

I hate them so much

plus Neidemyer said he doesnt know if hes going to retire.

ALSO

I love the FLYERS!

And the new players they picked up...I think we could see them in the play offs once again after there huge slump last year.

FLYERS FTMFW

DUCKS FTMFL

The Isles signed Bill Guerin, he's up there in age (36) but should be a good addition to the team, and a good role model for the younger players. They also got Mike Comrie, a good player from the Senators. It's a shame they were not able to keep Ryan Smith.

If Philly can put all the pieces they've acquired together they should end up back in the playoffs. I don't really expect them to come right out of the gate and win it all. I do however expect them not to be a pushover like this past year.

If Philly can put all the pieces they've acquired together they should end up back in the playoffs. I don't really expect them to come right out of the gate and win it all. I do however expect them not to be a pushover like this past year.

I think they will at least make the playoffs for sure . They will probably even be in the running for the division title if they don't have too many injuries to key players . One thing for sure they will have a pretty good team .

bigbadbrody

Banned
So whats the future of Edmonton going to be? They have tried to acquire a few guys now that have turned down the contract. If this keeps up Edmonton is going to for sure be one of the leagues worst teams.

Why is everyone so afraid to move with there families to Edmonton? Edmonton is not cold all year. It is a very nice city. I don't think they would ever move the Oilers to another city. There is to big of a hockey following in the city

On another note, what is going on with Nashville? Are they moving to Hamilton, Ontario or what?

So whats the future of Edmonton going to be? They have tried to acquire a few guys now that have turned down the contract. If this keeps up Edmonton is going to for sure be one of the leagues worst teams.

Why is everyone so afraid to move with there families to Edmonton? Edmonton is not cold all year. It is a very nice city. I don't think they would ever move the Oilers to another city. There is to big of a hockey following in the city

On another note, what is going on with Nashville? Are they moving to Hamilton, Ontario or what?

Edmonton seems like a great hockey city but the sad part is that Quebec and Winnipeg where great too and they lost their teams . As for Nashville , don't expect them to move this year , if they do leave it will be after this coming season is over . Also they might not be moving to Canada at all if Gary Bettman has his way .

bigbadbrody

Banned
Edmonton seems like a great hockey city but the sad part is that Quebec and Winnipeg where great too and they lost their teams . As for Nashville , don't expect them to move this year , if they do leave it will be after this coming season is over . Also they might not be moving to Canada at all if Gary Bettman has his way .

Where would they be moving to then?? I wonder what citys are left that have a big enough hockey following, to make a team worth while?

bigbadbrody

Banned
I heard that Kansas City was one of the possibility and I was like :wtf:

That would be a joke. I think Hamilton would be a good choice, or even better scrap the team all together