• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official NHL thread 2007-2008

Drury might be going back out west to a team like San Jose. If he does leave Buffalo shouldn't have any trouble re-signing Briere. I expect Buffalo to lose atleast one of them.

Yes so Brière could be with Montréal:thumbsup:

That would be such a bad move for him . They would eat him alive in Montreal if he doesn't play well . His career could be over really fast . Montreal is such a tough place for star players from Quebec . He would be much better off playing elsewhere . :2 cents:

The Columbus Blue Jackets will introduce their new home and road uniforms prior to the start of the 2007 National Hockey League Entry Draft at Nationwide Arena on Friday, June 22. The unveiling will include two Blue Jackets players and take place on the Entry Draft stage just prior to the start of the draft.

The Blue Jackets will join the other 29 NHL member clubs in wearing the Rbk Edge uniforms beginning with the 2007-08 season. Last January, the NHL and Reebok announced a partnership that has created the new technologically-advanced uniform system, which was worn by the Western and Eastern Conference All-Star Teams at last year's game in Dallas.

The Rbk Edge Uniform System was designed with performance and safety at the forefront. It is the culmination of more than two years of research and testing with active participation by NHL players, the NHL Players' Association and NHL team executives. The launch marks the first time in the history of major North American professional sports leagues that a league-wide uniform innovation has been established.

Drury might be going back out west to a team like San Jose. If he does leave Buffalo shouldn't have any trouble re-signing Briere. I expect Buffalo to lose atleast one of them.

I think they will keep Drury and yes it's true that it is though for a Quebecer player like Bière to play with Montréal but I think he will help them.

The Columbus Blue Jackets will introduce their new home and road uniforms prior to the start of the 2007 National Hockey League Entry Draft at Nationwide Arena on Friday, June 22. The unveiling will include two Blue Jackets players and take place on the Entry Draft stage just prior to the start of the draft.

The Blue Jackets will join the other 29 NHL member clubs in wearing the Rbk Edge uniforms beginning with the 2007-08 season. Last January, the NHL and Reebok announced a partnership that has created the new technologically-advanced uniform system, which was worn by the Western and Eastern Conference All-Star Teams at last year's game in Dallas.

The Rbk Edge Uniform System was designed with performance and safety at the forefront. It is the culmination of more than two years of research and testing with active participation by NHL players, the NHL Players' Association and NHL team executives. The launch marks the first time in the history of major North American professional sports leagues that a league-wide uniform innovation has been established.

I can't wait to see how god awful the new uniform looks. Wasn't a damn thing wrong with the uniforms and logos teams had been wearing for years and years. Know why the uniforms were changed? MONEY. Gary Bettman doesn't care about the game one bit. He only cares about money.

Riku Helenius, Tampa's newly acquired goaltender; can he be the saving grace for the much needed goaltending?

I just want to say it's good to have a fellow Lightning fan here :thumbsup: As for Riku , he looks like he could be a great goalie some day and for years to come .

Mauser98k

Closed Account
I just want to say it's good to have a fellow Lightning fan here :thumbsup: As for Riku , he looks like he could be a great goalie some day and for years to come .

i've been a lightning fan for years :glugglug:

and i hope you're right about Riku, we could really use the goaltending again.

Gentlemen we're less than 24 hours away from Friday night's NHL draft. I hope I'm not the only one excited. I want to see who goes where and what deals are made by teams looking to move up in the draft. I'm thinking that Philly may be packaging Pitkanen & the overall 2nd pick to grab another highly skilled established player. Of course I could be wrong but that's exactly why I'll be tuning in.

Gentlemen we're less than 24 hours away from Friday night's NHL draft. I hope I'm not the only one excited. I want to see who goes where and what deals are made by teams looking to move up in the draft. I'm thinking that Philly may be packaging Pitkanen & the overall 2nd pick to grab another highly skilled established player. Of course I could be wrong but that's exactly why I'll be tuning in.

Oh yes I'm excited , it's one of the best moments for hockey fans . I hope there is a lot of dealings and surprises .

If Lowe wants Pitkanen aka Mr Mcgoo he can have him.

hockeybuzz.com also has lots of talk about things that may happen.

I got excited for that? Stupid move. Why waste the 2nd overall pick in the draft on some kid who's not even going to be ready for 2-3 years? I'm disappointed. Have to wait till July 1st now? That sucks.