• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '09/'10 Season Thread

I'm less concerend about Urlacher getting hert than I am about the offense. It needs to start clicking and start improving fast.

I'm less concerend about Urlacher getting hert than I am about the offense. It needs to start clicking and start improving fast.

Things aren't going to be any better for your next game.

well the Raiders played way above their heads last knight.
LT wasn't in for crunch time was he hurt or is Sproles taking over 4th quarter duties?

red001
not a Raiders fan just happy to see a good game

Go 9ers. If they can get back to back wins against Arizona and Seattle, the division is theirs for the taking.

Singletary for President.

lol the Broncos are 2-0! We need to play teams from Ohio more often.

As long as Kyle Orton is running our team, I have no expectations for the Broncos this season. Pretty soon we're going to be feeling the effects of not having Cutler.

How about Elvis Dumervil... 4 sacks!

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
What a game the Bears had - give the Steelers credit for giving them a tough matchup; still a lot of work for the Bears to be done, but at least this a good step in the right direction (well, so far)

I told all you beeyatches that my Saints were going to PWN this season...:nanner:

:bowdown:Reggie! Reggie! Reggie! Reggie!:bowdown:

The Bears won, and I had to turn away from the television right at the end of the game to take care of something. At least Cutler looked much better in this game.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Texans! God damn....what a win!

Kubiak has got to be breathing a bit easier tonight. This may be the most important victory in the Texans' short and unimpressive history.

Finesse team my ass! We played smash-mouth blow-for-blow with Fisher's crew in their house today!

Way to go, Texans!!!! :thumbsup::glugglug::thumbsup:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Jamarcus Russell showed today why the Raiders took him with the #1 pick overall a few years ago.

Or was it Russell showed today just how stupid the Raiders have been for the last five years?

The Bears won, and I had to turn away from the television right at the end of the game to take care of something. At least Cutler looked much better in this game.

The Steelers kicker handed the game to them on a silver platter.There's no way that the Bears should've won that game the way that they did.

I guess I have to give the Bears a little bit of credit though.They picked apart Pittsburgh's defense with those short passes,and they didn't do a damn thing to stop it.If you know that they are going to constantly throw the short pass,why in the hell wouldn't you go to bump and run coverage on some of the plays?Giving up 5-7 yards of open field is just stupid to me,especially knowing that the Bears running game didn't really do anything special all game long.

I think maybe Tomlin wasn't as ready for this game as much as Lovie was.That and the fucking kicker missing two field goals in the 4th quarter,that doesn't help out either.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Giants take the lead. Wow! Giants recover a fumble. Good. I ain't a Giants fan, but everybody licks the Cowboys' asses. I'm tired of the Cowboys always getting their asses licked. Go Washington.