• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '09/'10 Season Thread

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Poor Bengals

I'm a fan of that travesty. What a remarkable, remarkable, remarkable, predictable for a Bengals' fan, remarkable way to lose a game. Stokley made one of the better catches you will see (it will be on the highlight reels for a while, so look out for it).
Looks like another long year.

Saaaaaan Fraaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well, my Indianapolis Colts looked good on the defensive side of the ball toady. However, the offense has some work to do. Peyton and Reggie looked to be out of sync and Gonzalez going down is a big blow. Someone else is going to have step up if he's out for an extended period of time. Bottom line: today was a big win over one of our division rivals. Let's make it two in a row next week. Go Horse!

I'm a fan of that travesty. What a remarkable, remarkable, remarkable, predictable for a Bengals' fan, remarkable way to lose a game. Stokley made one of the better catches you will see (it will be on the highlight reels for a while, so look out for it).

The Bengals have to feel miiighty happy with Rey Maualuga I think....he and Keith Rivers remind me of these guys....:bowdown:

when did the Bears trade to re-aquire Rex Grossman. . . wtf? Cutler looks horrible so far!

You mean you actually thought Jay Cutler was this guy...

And tonight, you found out he's really this guy...

Bear fans are always easy marks....

(can't seem to shake this wrestling theme I've got going...)

So they're calling that Stokley catch at the end of the Denver/Cincinnati the Inaccurate Deflection.:1orglaugh

That was predictable?