• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not seeing any PAC 12 team having a shot at the national championship playoff this year.

Well, maybe the Ducks do have a shot after all. Things were looking kinda grim with 19 minutes to go in the game, but then ....*whoosh*

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You can't spell cocksucker without OSU. First time in a long time that I rooted for Vatech.

If that is a whoosh well damn 28 straight point.So much for the Big Ten

Yeah the Big 10 is looking pretty grim.
Michigan State's still a very good solid team, though, imo, and should win the conference.

Ok my week two top ten:

1) Florida State
2) Alabama
3) Oregon
4) Oklahoma
5) Baylor
6) LSU
7) Auburn
8) Texas A&M
9) USC
10) Florida

i want to see that QB for west v. again. if i wasnt seeing things he was threading a needle. i think they are underrated. if his receivers were catching the ball that game may have had different results. not much happening this week. mich st and oregon . that one may get boring early.....

that is what i thought i saw last week. 54 points yesterday. west virginia is underrated! i am going to be bold...you will see him on sunday. before someone kicks me in the face i have no idea why my post is 3 miles long above??? it just kept posting?? humm may be this Atari i am on

if you playing anyone in the SEC this year besides vandy or south carolina....pack you a lunch and bring your toothbrush

Could not have said it better and if that Ducks' defense keeps getting better PAC-12 watch out That is one of my playoff teams:spanking:

yep sizing up to make a hell of a November. your boys showed grit last night bodie.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Fuck it I will throw it out there did anyone watch the Memphis-UCLA game.One would think UCLA had a hang over but something tells me Memphis is better than I thought might be a 6-6 year for the Tigers and the Bruins need o get at it hard that was my PAC-12 South favorite.:dunno:

Well, maybe the Ducks do have a shot after all. Things were looking kinda grim with 19 minutes to go in the game, but then ....*whoosh*

Considering it's Oregon, more like swoosh. Yeah, I was getting worried there for awhile but the Ducks defense came up big in the 2nd half and that offense. I love watching this team.

it was great seeing ohio state lose
it was great seeing michigan get shut out for the first time since 1984

sometimes it is just as much fun to see teams fail as win

Why is everyone so down on the B1G? Maryland and Rutgers won.

:1orglaugh
Good point. And Rutgers beat a real powerhouse :1orglaugh

yep sizing up to make a hell of a November. your boys showed grit last night bodie.

That they did :thumbsup:

Fuck it I will throw it out there did anyone watch the Memphis-UCLA game.One would think UCLA had a hang over but something tells me Memphis is better than I thought might be a 6-6 year for the Tigers and the Bruins need o get at it hard that was my PAC-12 South favorite.:dunno:

Memphis played a couple of good teams (incuding UCF) very tough last year. But UCLA is looking like they've taken a big step back from last year. So is Washington.

Considering it's Oregon, more like swoosh.

Ha ha, yes you're right ;)

it was great seeing ohio state lose
it was great seeing michigan get shut out for the first time since 1984

sometimes it is just as much fun to see teams fail as win

That was pleasant ,wasn't it? :D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
2-0. Next we butt hurt the boys from Penn State.

6a00d83451b4ba69e2017ee571e332970d-150wi

Status
Not open for further replies.