• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0. Next we butt hurt the boys from Penn State.

6a00d83451b4ba69e2017ee571e332970d-150wi

You Might not want to use "butt hurt" "boys" and "penn state" in the same sentence., You Might get investigated or something

year of the bulldogs

There is no joy in Athens.

No glory for Southern Cal either. Trojans give up over 400 yards rushing to BC :facepalm:
And rushed for less than 30 themselves :facepalm:
I wondered if they might have a bit of a letdown game after last week's big win, but sure never expected them to lose.

Thanks to Arkansas bodie gets to eat steak tonight instead of ground beef :)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Goddamn Iowa State. At least USC lost. That brightened my evening.

(bodie) i left you a message. did it piss you off so bad you wouldnt even answer me? :) and one more thing ...virginia tech is on dope besides that...texas a&m sucks....georgia has a hell of a running back but other than that..suck.... bama played a cupcake...(they dont suck i am just tired of practice games)....okl sucks a good team will spank their ass. fla st and auburn were lucky...they were off..i couldnt talk about how shitty they played. did i miss anyone? o 1 more thing...les miles is still a idiot...........

(bodie) i left you a message. did it piss you off so bad you wouldnt even answer me? :)

haha no I just forgot to reply but did just now.

and one more thing ...virginia tech is on dope besides that...texas a&m sucks....georgia has a hell of a running back but other than that..suck.... bama played a cupcake...(they dont suck i am just tired of practice games)....okl sucks a good team will spank their ass. fla st and auburn were lucky...they were off..i couldnt talk about how shitty they played.

.....did i miss anyone?

yep. UCLA sucks too but I have to say that was a pretty solid "feel good" story tonight, carrying kid Neuheisel off the field.

http://pac-12.com/article/2014/09/13/rick-neuheisel-watches-son-jerry-lead-ucla-victory

The Bulldogs are just sad. This should have been their year, but Spurrier owns their asses.

ya know...i thought it was their year as well. i was asleep and missed most of it. their defense must be just awful?

rice had 481 yards of offense on texas a&m...their defense must be shit as well

I wonder if the playoff will truly deal justice or not. It will be interesting to see what happens from here. Who do you all think?

Not the way it's set up now. If you're going to go playoffs why half-ass it? The playoff selection and seeding is going to be left up to a selection committee which will just lead to as much if not more acrimony than the BCS. If you're going to go playoffs, expand the field with all the conference champions then a couple of wildcards to round it out.

If you're going to go playoffs why half-ass it?

Unfortunately, half-assing is the way the NCAA does everything. I don't know how quickly it can change to make it better either. It only took about five decades of complaining and the public trying to shame them to even get what we have now.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So it's half time at Rutgers. First Big 10 game against Penn State up 10-0. Blocked a field goal and a punt. Feeling pretty good. End result, 13 unanswered points. Overall 9 penalties for 75 yards including a delay of game and forward pass in the 4th quarter. Add 5 interceptions and what would you expect?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Adding Rutgers and Maryland to the Big 10-11-12-13-14 is a mistake. Pittsburgh and Oklahoma would've made more sense. Or Iowa State and Oklahoma state. Expansion for expansion's sake just seems wrong. Hell, they should've booted Pedo State after the Sandusky thing and replaced them with any other team in the midwest. Pennsylvania is not even really in Big 10 country. At least they're not the fucking Leaders and Legends divisions anymore.

Not the way it's set up now. If you're going to go playoffs why half-ass it? The playoff selection and seeding is going to be left up to a selection committee which will just lead to as much if not more acrimony than the BCS. If you're going to go playoffs, expand the field with all the conference champions then a couple of wildcards to round it out.

maybe it will stop some of the crying. if you cant make it to the top 4. o well. the main thing i like about it is you dont have to be 1 or 2 to have a say. i can look back a lot of years and see some good 1 loss teams that only got tickets. you know at the first of the year your only aim is wind up in the top 4. the thing i like most is the best team must win 2 games in a row. that will separate plastic champions. (and i am not talking about last year):yesyes:

maybe it will stop some of the crying. if you cant make it to the top 4. o well. the main thing i like about it is you dont have to be 1 or 2 to have a say. i can look back a lot of years and see some good 1 loss teams that only got tickets. you know at the first of the year your only aim is wind up in the top 4. the thing i like most is the best team must win 2 games in a row. that will separate plastic champions. (and i am not talking about last year):yesyes:
From my understanding, it may not work out that way.

Let's say the 2 teams in the SEC Championship are undefeated, ranked 1 & 2 (longshot, but possible) when they play. The game comes down to the last play, one wins on a fluke, or the refs (replay also) completely blow a call, the loser could get left out by the selection committee just because the loser failed to win their conference. Would that okay? I don't think so.

The playoff is flawed. Yes, it is better than every method in the past, but it's still flawed.

any way you slice it whoever gets the crystal ball must win 2 tough games in a row. lot of tough looking undefeated teams at the moment. fight to the 4 i guess..............

Status
Not open for further replies.