• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '09/'10 Season Thread

We are gonna hear a lot about Broadway Joe Namath and Jets v Colts this week....can the Sanchise shock the world again? :eek: :dunno:

I think New Orleans will tear apart Minny....

All I can say is if the Colts pull starters this time around. all they care about is trying to set meaning less season records and not winning the Super Bowl. Also I think the Vikes are in the Super Bowl. I think they have what it takes to beat the Saints and get in.

All I can say is if the Colts pull starters this time around. all they care about is trying to set meaning less season records and not winning the Super Bowl. Also I think the Vikes are in the Super Bowl. I think they have what it takes to beat the Saints and get in.

What are you talking about? They clearly don't care about regular season records because they pulled their starters against the Jets. They only care about winning the Super Bowl.

:rolleyes:

Vikings-Saints will be one hell of a game plus the Party that starts today and will continue through the week should be crazy.

red001

So much for a Cowboys - Chargers Super Bowl.

Hey,I had the Chargers vs the Cardinals,so don't feel bad.

I don't know why I went against my instincts and actually thought that the Chargers would win.

Norv Turner sucks,just like his brother Ron.Neither of them can coach themselves out of a wet paper bag.Besides,I heard on tv during the game,someone said that the owner of the team felt like,"this is our year".As soon as I heard that,I knew they would lose.It's the ultimate kiss of death when people start saying that.

^^ Of course I do. But only if your Jets can beat my Indianapolis Colts. And since there is zero likelihood of that happening, I suppose you're out of luck. :tongue:

I have followed Manning for years, Payton Manning can fumble, get intercepted and sacked.

Also Payton Manning can walk off the field injured.

New York Jet has a tough ball game to fight next week !

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have followed Manning for years, Payton Manning can fumble, get intercepted and sacked.

Also Payton Manning can walk off the field injured.

New York Jet has a tough ball game to fight next week !

Peyton will not be injured. Peyton will not fumble. Peyton will throw only one pick. Indy will win by more than 14. Take these to the bank.

I don't care if Revis Island shuts down Reggie Wayne. Let them. The Jets will not have an answer for Collie, Garçon, or Clark. Their run defense will not be a factor because Indy doesn't run the ball, nor do they need to. The Colts had the 32nd ranked run offense in the league this year (that's last by the way) and I think they did just fine. The Colts do not need the run to set up the pass. They will throw the ball all over the field. This game might be over by halftime.

We are gonna hear a lot about Broadway Joe Namath and Jets v Colts this week....can the Sanchise shock the world again? :eek: :dunno:

I think New Orleans will tear apart Minny....

"Sanchise" shock the world??? That's funny!

Its been a while since I've seen a team rely so little on their QB. It's quite refreshing. 12-23, 100 yrds, 1 TD, 1 INT.

Jets' D. :bowdown:

I'm rooting for the Jets. My brain tells me Indy will probably win, but I'm hoping for some karmic payback.

I also hope the Vikings win. As much as I both hate to say this and never thought I would say it old man Favre actually deserves it. :1orglaugh

I'm rooting for the Jets. My brain tells me Indy will probably win, but I'm hoping for some karmic payback.

Me too. If Manning gets another ring the man love from the media will be taken to levels that even Brett Favre has never enjoyed. :eek:

I also hope the Vikings win. As much as I both hate to say this and never thought I would say it old man Favre actually deserves it. :1orglaugh

You're hoping for karmic payback on the Colts because they sat their starters and let them get healthy and avoid risking injury? But Favre deserves to go to the Super Bowl? The guy retires whenever something isn't going his way. If anybody deserves karmic payback it's Favre.

Here are some wagering odds for your gambling pleasure.

Odds to win the Superbowl
Colts 6/5
Vikings 4/1
Saints 2/1
Jets 13/2

Exact Result of the Superbowl
Minnesota Vikings beat the Indianapolis Colts 21/4
Minnesota Vikings beat the New York Jets 12/1
New Orleans Saints beat the Indianapolis Colts 14/5
New Orleans Saints beat the New York Jets 10/1
Indianapolis Colts beat the Minnesota Vikings 5/1
Indianapolis Colts beat the New Orleans Saints 9/4