• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '09/'10 Season Thread

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I see Peyton landing on his ass quite a bit and we know that doesnt equal success for the Colts!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
http://thepurplekoolaid.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/philip-rivers.jpg

You mean we blew it again?[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still surprised how the two hotest teams in the playoffs went down today

Last edited by a moderator:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I don't. I see Manning eating up that "great D" like it was a number 3 combo from Wendy's.

I see Peyton getting blitzed more than a retired, Irish NY cop locked in an Irish bar during a snowstorm!! :glugglug:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Jets are going to see what a real Colts team looks like now. No more free passes from Caldwell.

And? We have nothing to lose! No one would have thought we get so far this season! So actually anything else than a total blow out is an almost win. And even if we get asskicked by the Colts...Who cares? We made it to the AFC Championship game! :nanner: :tongue:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Today really couldn't have gone any better for Indianapolis. I was worried about San Diego. I'm not the least bit afraid of the Jets. They are in the playoffs because we allowed them to be. Peyton will be playing the entire game this time rather around. If Indy doesn't win by more than 14, I will be very surprised. Next week, Rex Ryan and the Jets come back to Earth. Go Horse!

Man, the playoffs suck!

Thank god for that Arizona-Green Bay game. :bowdown:

I guess I'll root for the Vikings because I'm an Adrian Peterson fan. I wish he would get his act together and start playing like the best RB in the league. The Vikings' O-line hasn't been so great either. There was a nice episode on the NFL network illustrating how overrated the Vikings O-line is.

Go Vikes!!!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Of course I do. But only if your Jets can beat my Indianapolis Colts. And since there is zero likelihood of that happening, I suppose you're out of luck. :tongue: