• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Actor?

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
DO you ever wonder about some of the actors today, and how they even get roles?
It makes me wonder what actors have actual longevity like some of the classic actors like Gregory Peck, Jack Lemmon, George C. Scott, Marlon Brando, Robert Deniro and AL Pacino.

Maybe the new crop of actors today just have to "age" a bit to be better.

I'm fascianted how Keanu Reeves still gets any work. He seems to be type-casted in all these "comic book fanboy" movies nowadays.

The entire child cast of the Harry Potter films are appalling actors, when you consider the quality of the acting by child actors in for example, the sixth sense, bugsy Malone and even the whimsical Macaulay Culkin films.:2 cents: :thumbsup:

Don't get me started on the likes of Tom Cruise etc.
A source of good cinema and acting can still be found however in European studios, the French for instance produce some fantastic actors and not forgetting the far east.:thumbsup:

That's funny. I saw the title of the thread "worst actors" and immediately I thought "Keanu Reeves". and then I clicked. He's got the acting range of a piece of drift wood.

Oh, come on! In Point Break, whe Keanu reminded Patrick Swaze "I am an F-B-I AGENT!" I got chills!

And...scene...........:cool:

Will Ferrell. I find him to be a terrible actor. He's not funny, he's not good. And makes some of the stupidest movies to ever be brought to the big screen.

Keanu Reeves for me. That boy has NOTHING going on behind his eyes.

Civickiller80 said:
Colin Ferrel in Alexandra was horrible!!!! Hope he redeems himselfs in Miami Vice

Wow, your acting has got to be particularly bad if you can find redemption in a performance of "Miami Vice". :rofl2:

I'd have to say Sec. of Defense Donald Rumsfeld is a pretty lousy actor.
So far in his press conferences I can't seem to buy into his act.

Stevie said:
Will Ferrell. I find him to be a terrible actor. He's not funny, he's not good. And makes some of the stupidest movies to ever be brought to the big screen.

He is, but he did a great W.

When I read "worst actor" I immediately thought "Afflec", and then I remembered the song "Pearl Harbor Sucked" from Team America, though I think he did okay in Armagedon.

If we're talking about famous actors then Tom Cruise. To each their own, but I've always thought the guy was overrated as an actor. He doesn't make me believe any role he plays. All I see him as is just Tom Cruise playing a character.

crimson joe said:
If we're talking about famous actors then Tom Cruise. To each their own, but I've always thought the guy was overrated as an actor. He doesn't make me believe any role he plays. All I see him as is just Tom Cruise playing a character.

I completely agree.

Also I think Heath Ledger can't act.

Keanu Reeves, Will Ferrell, Jamie Kennedy (if he even counts lol), Steve Martin (people may disagree with me on that 1),Matthew Broderick, Rick Moranis, Chris Kattan, Brian Hooks, Bill Murray (people may disagree with that 1 too) there are more but I aint got all day to name people.

To add to the ones in my old thread on this I've got to say Sly Stallone, god I've seen trees act better than him. Don't even get me started on his speach.

On a side note and not to sound biased, but some actors in Britain are brillant. But whenever they are in a Hollywood film they play baddies, example Alun Armstrong. If you don't know who he is, he's in the Mummy Return's.