• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Actor?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Nicholas Cage - I refuse to watch any of his movies. There is something about him that makes him unbearable, not sure what it is though.

Nicholas Cage.

But I bet he knows where to get the best coke.

habo9

Banned
Nicholas Cage - I refuse to watch any of his movies. There is something about him that makes him unbearable, not sure what it is though.

Mate me too he ruined Con Air for me & Face Off , I just cant go him & see that line in Con Air " Put the bunny back in the box " that had to be the most cringiest line Ive ever heard from any actor , he is so bad!!!

Im glad some-one else agrees with me on this one , anyone else I mention this too , disagrees lol :thumbsup:

^^(The Fly was fucking awesome, and he was great in that).

I will give you that Nick Cage has been in some really terrible movies,but if you want to see him actually good in a movie,try Leaving Las Vegas,Raising Arizona,or Matchstick Men.All three are awesome movies and he's good in all of them.Hell,he won an Osca(not like that really means a whole lot) for Leaving Las Vegas.

Jeff Goldblume.

I have to admit,he isn't very versatile.

Samuel Jackson. He just plays Samuel Jackson in every bloody film he's in!!
& he is NOT cool :mad:

Not very versatile either,but there are a couple of movies that he's been in,other than Pulp Fiction,where he was really good in.

Check out Changing Lanes with him and Ben Affleck,a pretty good movie,and 187.He was actually really good in that,and it was a good movie as well.

After seeing GI Joe, that Channing Tatum guy gets my vote.

I mean really, the guy's acting sincerely sucks huge floppy donkey balls.

I beg to differ.
The fact that Deniro doesn't do comedy is what makes him funny. He's basically doing a parody of himself.

Umm…he’s been doing that for years. I really question the extent of this man’s talent, and whether he really had any to begin with.

There are a slew of bad, bad actors. Most of the commercial megastars are guilty of this and so are the ‘movie stars’ of yesteryear.

An ‘actor’ that comes to mind is John Malkovich. That guy is just horrific. I can’t stomach his ‘acting’.

I generally think people have a loose interpretation of what an actor is. Go watch Mifune; there’s an actor or if you prefer actors with talent in spades that get severely overlooked- give Oldman a thorough inspection. Guys like Molina, Branagh, Ian Hart, Brendan Gleeson, Kamal Hassan etc. These are real ‘actors’, not some overpaid mules of business and film that use their stardom to flex their proverbial muscle in the political realm (Sean Penn and Cate Blanchett, you pair of enemas)

Film is the director’s medium. The very greatest of them (Fellini, Ford, and others) generally treated actors like shit. PPP and others made a habit of casting normal people with no acting experience to give the characters some reality. It’s something that really needs to be looked at again, but won’t be because these so called ‘actors’ are nothing more than cash cows, big moving billboards, that the mindless masses continue to promote.