• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Actor?

Big P13 said:
I had a couple hit me today.

Kevin Costner

David Duchovny (sp?)

Paul Walker, from Fast and Furious. I usually just call him the blond Keanu.

I agree it has to be Kevin Costner. The guy did Robin Hood and didn't even bother to have a British accent, had him sounding like he was from Cincinnatti.

the bad british accent prize must surely goto Johnny Depp when he did 'from hell'.
Kathrine Zeta-Jones can act but sometime chooses not to. She absolutely ruined 'The Terminal' which could have been a good film without her.

Last edited:
I personally do not consider comedians actors, but when they do act some are horrible.......Adam Sandler, Martin Lawrence to name a few. Tom Cruise roles do not come across as challenging nor does Orlando Bloom, Kevin Cosner, Ice T among others. Lot of actors fit perfectly in certain niches, such as Anthony Anderson, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Chow Yun Fat, William H. Macy and they do well. Worst actor vs overpaid actor is another thing.

Harrison Ford is the worst and most over-rated actor out there.

To be honest, I think a lot of the Tom Cruise bashing is due to his personal life, rather than his acting. I think he constantly puts in solid performances, and thinks it's churlish to dismiss him. I will single out William H Macy for always playing the depressed loser, though.

man i hate how Hugh Grant is a 'typical' bumbling nervous englishman.

er er er er er um um um um FFS i wanna hit him! :p

crimson joe said:
If we're talking about famous actors then Tom Cruise. To each their own, but I've always thought the guy was overrated as an actor. He doesn't make me believe any role he plays. All I see him as is just Tom Cruise playing a character.

then you have shit perception. as much as I dont care for his beliefs or who he is as a person, he is a great actor and hes been long overdue for an oscar. his roles in Collateral, The Last Samurai, Magnolia, Minority Report, Vanilla Sky, and Interview with the Vampire are all ace.

worst actor? :scream: not even close.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
brianelka said:
steven segall!! he's awefull!!

couldn't agree with you more....

:throwup:

Exodus said:
then you have shit perception. as much as I dont care for his beliefs or who he is as a person, he is a great actor and hes been long overdue for an oscar. his roles in Collateral, The Last Samurai, Magnolia, Minority Report, Vanilla Sky, and Interview with the Vampire are all ace.

worst actor? :scream: not even close.

Always wondered about relevance of TC's roles in the Last Samurai (and, for that matter, A Few Good Men). I felt both movies could have stood on their own without his participation.

As for Vanilla Sky - sorry, but Open Your Eyes rules......

Last edited:
- Dolph Lundgren
- Vin Diesel
- entire cast of all Harry Potter movies
- entire cast of American Pie 4: Band Camp (except the ones that already played in pts. 1-3)

I'd say:

Kevin Costner-Always attempts to sound witty and often fails doing it.

Tom Cruise-Has he done anything since The Firm? The movie he played with
Jamie Foxx was pretty good, but it wasn't because of his acting job.

Steven Segal-This is one guy I make an exception for. I normally don't diss b movie action stars as bad actors, but this guy is an exception. He seems to try and take himself as a serious actor, but has no personality at all. He tries and tries to be dead serious and he fails.

Adam Sandler-Ok... Happy Gilmore was funny and so was like one other film, but his style has worn off. I avoid anything I see him in nowdays.

I try not to list guys like Vin Diesel and Sly Stallone because I don't think anybody really believe they're good actors. They just play in some mindless action movies people like. They count almost solely on charisma... Which isn't a bad thing since there is almost no actors now that even have that.

I don't think being in one type of film really makes you a bad actor. It just means you know your limitations.

Basically, I have a problem with the ones that try and take themselves as serious actors and they totally fail at it. I can take the Arnolds, Sly, Jackson, Bruce Willis for what they are. They know their limitations and in most cases stick to the them. I can accept that.

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
Mymessages74 said:
Robert De Niro was pretty bad in the 'Meet the Parents' films - he can't do comedy at all. He was crap in Analyze This etc. too
I beg to differ.
The fact that Deniro doesn't do comedy is what makes him funny. He's basically doing a parody of himself.
Rent "King of Comedy" for a real young Deniro. Its a black comedy.

Saw Vin Diesel in "Find Me Guilty" His performance was pretty good in a different role and did a pretty good job. If Sidney Lumet chose him for this role I would think he has potential to be a better actor than many think.