• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Actor?

Stevie said:
Will Ferrell. I find him to be a terrible actor. He's not funny, he's not good. And makes some of the stupidest movies to ever be brought to the big screen.

i actually like Will Ferrel i think he was great in Elf (how old am I??lol).

Talking of bad acting though , when will somebody tell Madonna to stop!:mad:
I saw her in Will and Grace the other day and she was awful (as usual) and she also made an advert here for mobile phones or something and she only had one line and wouldn't you know she blew it:rofl:

Samuel L. Jackson.

Seriously, can he play anything other than an angry black man?

jod0565

Member, you member...
Will Ferrell, Hugh Grant, Ashton Kutcher, Jackie Chan, and the guy who played Spiderman - so bad acting, I can't remember his name.

Ben Affleck... He should be sent into outer space to suffocate. Make the rocket out of garbage or something that way we won't waste anything.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Clarkie25 said:
Affleck...enough said

That was my first thought as well. Horrible actor. The others mentioned are in the same class as well.

:thumbsup:

I had a couple hit me today.

Kevin Costner

David Duchovny (sp?)

Paul Walker, from Fast and Furious. I usually just call him the blond Keanu.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
bookas said:
Tom Cruise

Agree - as per my response on poggy's thread:

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=530495&postcount=4

I also include Matthew Ewald (Terminal Error & Killer Flood), Wil Wheaton (ST:TNG), Will Ferrell, Hugh Grant (he was ok in Love Actually, but why oh why always the "bumbling Englishman" roles?) and Ben Affleck (watching "Paycheck," I was rooting for the bad guys....:D ).

Last edited:
Regarding Hugh Grant playing the same roles, a little news flash for you, he aint acting those roles, that is what he's actually like:eek: :)

The aussie actor who plays a junior doctor in 'House'. he is awful i think he used to be in 'Neighbours':ban:

King_Fritter said:
Ben Affleck... He should be sent into outer space to suffocate. Make the rocket out of garbage or something that way we won't waste anything.

Took the words out of my mouth.
He should go to acting school to learn how to change the expression on his face and show some emotions.
Seriously, it's like he gets casted for being Ben Affleck and not for being a good actor... what's wrong with the world these days when being famous makes you good and not the other way around.

I'm gonna go against the mold and say Ben Affleck isn't THAT bad. He did fine in Dogma, Boiler Room, Changing Lanes, and Chasing Amy. But then again he was AWFUL in Armageddon, Gigli, Daredevil, Sum of All Fears, and Pearl Harbor. So it's a mixed bag. In general, I think he's an alright actor, just not a leading man. He can't carry a movie.