• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

is anybody else fingering their gf while watchin' the game??? she never stops begging

getsmiley.php

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jay Cutler is a fucking goddamned scrub, GTFOH w/ this bum!:mad:
Nice to see the rest of the Bears consoling that poor kid after throwing that interception, he did what he could after getting thrown in the fucking NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME after they BENCHED Jay Cutlet....injured knee my ass; Lovie had enough!

That hurts.

But I couldn't be prouder of the way my boys competed. For a team that was projected to win 6 or 7 games... we did damn well. The Pack earned this one. We'll be back.

That was a good finish and a nice few drives by Haney of all people... maybe he should've started?!

The Packers are in the Super Bowl!!!! :party: :bowdown: :D :bowdown: :party:

Jay Cutler is a fucking goddamned scrub, GTFOH w/ this bum!:mad:
Nice to see the rest of the Bears consoling that poor kid after throwing that interception, he did what he could after getting thrown in the fucking NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME after they BENCHED Jay Cutlet....injured knee my ass; Lovie had enough!

Damn, a bit harsh aren't we old boy? A scrub? Seriously? The guy isn't really all that bad. Considering the grade of shit quarterbacks the Bears have had(I'm Looking at You Grossman!) this guy is a godsend.

On another note....GO PACK GO!!!!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Damn, a bit harsh aren't we old boy? A scrub? Seriously? The guy isn't really all that bad. Considering the grade of shit quarterbacks the Bears have had(I'm Looking at You Grossman!) this guy is a godsend.

On another note....GO PACK GO!!!!!!

Absolutely NOT harsh at all!
This pussy gets knocked around, throws his usual bullshit passes and INT's and doesn't even come out for the second half...in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, leaving it to a fucking rookie??!! Are you kidding me??
like I said, GTFOH w/ this guy....fucking Peyton or Brett Farve would have been out there on crutches!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I am ride or die, but if I die, it'll be on my shield. Today, the Bears went out on their shields, and it's time to re-up and retool. As I said, the Pack earned that. Given their performance and the level of the defenses left, I don't know if they will be able take the title.

...but we'll see.

You should be proud of the way that kid played in the NFC Championship game BUT, on the other hand, you should be thoroughly embarassed about Jay Cutler! :facepalm:

My Bears gave it everything they had. The game easily could have gotten out of reach for them but they battled and were able to be in the game all the way to the last second with their third string QB. I have no doubt in my mind that had Cutler been in at QB in the second half, they would've been able to put more points on the board but all that doesn't matter anymore so congrats GB.

You should be proud of the way that kid played in the NFC Championship game BUT, on the other hand, you should be thoroughly embarassed about Jay Cutler! :facepalm:

Why would I be embarrassed about Cutler? GB played excellent defense in the first half. Could Cutler have made some plays? sure but they just weren't there.

This pussy gets knocked around, throws his usual bullshit passes and INT's and doesn't even come out for the second half...in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, leaving it to a fucking rookie??!! Are you kidding me??
like I said, GTFOH w/ this guy....fucking Peyton or Brett Farve would have been out there on crutches!!!

Hanie is a third year QB. The coaching staff made a mistake by putting in Collins instead of Hanie. Collins just doesn't have it anymore, he looked so old.

C'mon, this is a stretch Alex.

Comparing Cutler to Favre in the toughness category??? You know better. And when has Peyton even been in a situation where he's had to played with a knee injury in a big game. I'm not down with putting EVERYTHING on the QB, especially when you have an incredibly inconsistent O-line and recieving corps like Chicagos.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Why would I be embarrassed about Cutler? GB played excellent defense in the first half. Could Cutler have made some plays? sure but they just weren't there.

If you are okay w/ your starting QB sitting out the second half of the biggest game of the year cause his knee hurts and walking around sulking with his pussy attitude, hanging his head coming off the field, then god bless you....I'm laying 2-1 that in a few days you'll hear that Lovie benched him that second half!! :facepalm:

They just ripped the shit out of him on the FOX post game, saying the EXACT same shit I just stated....he's a miserable scrub! :2 cents:

Even though GB won the games, we found out that the cover two scheme, at least the Bear's cover two, is Rodgers kryptonite. He had a good first half but in the second half the Bear's defense made him look average.

Earlier today, my Blackhawks. Then, my Bears. Not a good day in Chicago (a.k.a. "Wait 'till next year" city).
G.B. earned their spot. I predict Steelers as their SB opponents.

I understand that Cutler didn't play well in the first half but people are laying too much blame on Cutler. The offense as a whole didn't play well in the first half, Cutler did miss a few throws but the Bears weren't able to get their running game going and the offensive line was spotty. The blame goes to the offense as whole not solely on Cutler.

And the defense was horrible the first half. The Packers went methodically down the field on the Bears on their first possession of the game and that is just unacceptable for the type of defense the Bears have.

Earlier today, my Blackhawks. Then, my Bears. Not a good day in Chicago (a.k.a. "Wait 'till next year" city).
G.B. earned their spot. I predict Steelers as their SB opponents.

Hey now, cheer up...

The 'Hawks are still the champs.
The Bulls are looking good.
...and the Cubs and Sox are on the way!

The Bears are not that far away, and are in better shape going into the off season than a lot of teams. O-line, secondary, and WR should be the focus and WE CAN BE IN THE SUPERBOWL IN 2012!!!!