• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Thank god the RATS lost. I know now that this years Super Bowl is going to be a good one. I'll take the Packers 27-24

Even though GB won the games, we found out that the cover two scheme, at least the Bear's cover two, is Rodgers kryptonite. He had a good first half but in the second half the Bear's defense made him look average.

Not really. The Bears in the second half had got a tremendous amount of luck considering they stopped a large amounts of third and shorts. In most games the Packers convert a good number of those and the score is a blowout not even considering all the opportunities the Packers had to make it a blowout earlier. The Packers' running game reverting into the ineptitude it had most of the season in the second half didn't help either. Even then them hanging around was more the Packers doing dumb stuff, hurting themselves, and not putting them away. The Bears didn't remotely do as well as the final score indicated, and while I'm a fan of the Bears, I can't see anything other than they got exposed this game. They are a middle of the road team that had one of the easiest paths to the NFC Championship game I can remember. I'm glad they did as well as they did, but the outcome didn't surprise me.

I do have to hand it to their third string quarterback though. He played well for the circumstances he was put into. Part of that was the Packers playing soft at the end, but he played better than the other two people in front of him. I don't even consider it a mistake to put him in when they did. If you're going to lose no matter what at that point it makes sense to get the guy in there who can do the best even if the rules eliminates the ability to put the first or second string quarterbacks in after that.

If there is one thing both the Packer and the Steelers showed in their games though it that they really need to work on finishing out opponents and not leaving the door open. Both teams heavily dominated their opponents and then through soft defense and sloppy play let them hang around and come back.

Thanks for the heads up! I realized it right after I posted....and between the time you posted & I actually did it.....if that makes sense!

I'm one who doesn't BELIEVE it's over until it's ACTUALLY over! I didn't want to come on here crowing & then jinx it! Ha ha ha! Turned out to be a lot closer in the end....probably got my bp up a little more than it needed to be.....but the Steelers did what they had to do in the 2nd half to win it! Looking forward to Steelers-Packers in Super Bowl XLV!

I don't blame you for waiting until the game was over. Look at the 2nd Giants-Eagles game this year. (That should bring a smile to jitna).

The Green Bay Packers - NFC Champions! Great Game Bears, you guys earned my respect today, I knew Cutler was their downfall, But Urlacher played awesome! & That third string QB Haine was impressive too, Thank God for BJ Raji (the Freezer) & Aaron Rodgers had a great first half but after that hit to the head he wasn't the same.
Overall the field wasn't even a factor it was turnovers that ended the game.
Congrats, Steelers & get ready for Super Bowl 45!

Damn, I wanted the Jets to win so bad. I haven't yet grown tired of hearing Rex Ryan's run his mouth and flinging out random bits of chewed food as he flaps his gums. Oh well....at least the Packers are in.:thumbsup:

Todd Collins looked old 5 years ago. I can't believe they kept this guy instead of Dan LeFevour.

Btw my pre-playoff Super Bowl prediction came to fruition.

Dan LeFevour, are you kidding me? At Central Michigan they ran the spread offense and he took snaps from the shotgun. He's a project and there is no way he would have flourished as a rookie under Martz's offense. The real question is why the Bears coaching staff had Hanie as the third string QB, how they didn't realize that he is much better than Collins just baffles me and I lay the blame squarely on Martz because he prefers veteran QBs with his system

Dan LeFevour, are you kidding me? At Central Michigan they ran the spread offense and he took snaps from the shotgun. He's a project and there is no way he would have flourished as a rookie under Martz's offense. The real question is why the Bears coaching staff had Hanie as the third string QB, how they didn't realize that he is much better than Collins just baffles me and I lay the blame squarely on Martz because he prefers veteran QBs with his system

I'm just saying he'da been a better keep than Collins. Give him a couple offseasons, he could be good in the future. They shoulda made Hanie backup and LeFevour third-string.

Steelers and Packers in the Super Bowl.

good call

We got Jim Cornelison singing the national anthem again, he's our good luck charm, Go Bears!

so much for the good luck charm. couldnt help but laugh my ass off

As an old coach said: Not For Long, if you keep making cracks like that. :D

i believe it was coach jerry glanville that said, “If you’re a pro coach, NFL stands for ‘Not for long."

Steelers........Packers........XLV.......'nuff said!

another good call

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Pack are 2 1/2 point favorites early. Hmmmm....

It's been reported that Jay Cutler suffered a torn MCL in the Packers game. As of this morning, he has undergone surgery. Maybe now, the Jay Cutler quit on his team talk can be put to rest.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
It's been reported that Jay Cutler suffered a torn MCL in the Packers game. As of this morning, he has undergone surgery. Maybe now, the Jay Cutler quit on his team talk can be put to rest.

:facepalm:
Phillip Rivers played with a TORN ACL
Mark Sanchez played with a sprained shoulder
Brett Farve...well, he played w/ sprained or seperated everything!

You know the old adage about letting someone hang around and hang around.....when it REALLY shouldn't be that close.......and what often happens in the end! I still think the Packers WILL win. But, I've been saying.....while it was still 14-0....that you never know! Now it's 14-7!

Never truer words were spoken jbs173_1972

I think the Packers were fortunate to win this one

:facepalm:
Phillip Rivers played with a TORN ACL
Mark Sanchez played with a sprained shoulder
Brett Farve...well, he played w/ sprained or seperated everything!

Okay, AND..................

So what. A: none of those injuries examples are the same, and B: WE STILL DON'T KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT THE INJURY. Tell the truth about it... you (and a lot of media types) JUST DON'T LIKE JAY CUTLER. Say it and move on.

BTW: Rivers did play on a torn ACL in 2008 AFC Championship game, but how much help did he wind up being for his team that day. Exactly. Again Alex, you oughta know better. Stop playing the media role, and giving half-ass, incomparable stats and stories.

Hey Icewater Jones

It was a typical Bears v Packers...no matter who was playing

What are they saying in Chicago about Caleb Hanie?.........I as a Packer fan was impresed

Hey Icewater Jones

It was a typical Bears v Packers...no matter who was playing

What are they saying in Chicago about Caleb Hanie?.........I as a Packer fan was impresed

This is correct. Unfortunately, there are those who refuse to see that, and put one player and his injury above it all.

Hanie is a decent quarterback. As a person who saw him play the entire preseason, I was confused by the Todd Collins signing. I was even further confused as to why he is 3rd in the rotation. I think this was a grand mistake, and Hanie is more than a servicable backup.

Okay, AND..................

So what. A: none of those injuries examples are the same, and B: WE STILL DON'T KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT THE INJURY. Tell the truth about it... you (and a lot of media types) JUST DON'T LIKE JAY CUTLER. Say it and move on.

Everyone and the media has good reason to question Jay Cutler because he's a proven quitter.

I think it was a blessing in disguise for the Bears that Cutler got hurt because they were playing like shit with him. 3rd string QB gets in and now they get some production.