• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Whoa... slow down there, Speedy!!!

A: Season series is 1-1. Need I remind you that the last game came down to one TD, the only one scored.

B: The Pack were playing more to get in than The Bears were playing to knock you out.

C: The Vegas odds also had the Falcons and Pats as favorites. How's that going???

C'mon dude, what are you high on? 35 pts on a team you've played twice in games that only featured 4 TD's total by either team??? You do realize GB is playing CHICAGO this week, right? Not Atlanta. Not in a dome. Not outside your division. THE BEARS. THE NFC NORTH CHAMPS. AT SOLDIER FIELD. FOR THE CONFERENCE. The most legendary rivalry in the game.

I think it's high time you recognize who and what you're up against before you start hollerin' about a blowout.

No matter how you put it, The facts are that is my prediction. Period!
I stated what I think & there's no way to change it. The Packers are my team & I will stand by them through anything. My Opinion personally Jay Cutler isn't in Aaron Rodgers league.
But like I say we'll see tomorrow, may the best Team win.......

No matter how you put it, The facts are that is my prediction. Period!
I stated what I think & there's no way to change it. The Packers are my team & I will stand by them through anything. My Opinion personally Jay Cutler isn't in Aaron Rodgers league.
But like I say we'll see tomorrow, may the best Team win.......

I am in no way asking you to go against your team, but your opinion on the outcome of the game has changed. You've admitted this in a previous post and your basis was Vegas odds and injury reports. I am merely giving you reasons to change it again.

Not that you have to.

Jon S.

Banned
Just found out that, coincidentally, today is legendary Steelers radio color man, the beloved late Myron Cope's birthday! For those who don't know, he was the man who created (came up with the idea for) the often copied, yet never duplicated Terrible Towel! He might be dead now....but he certainly isn't forgotten!

Hmmmmm Hah......No way in HELL do the Steelers lose on Myron's Birthday.....much less at home on top of it!!! Yoi! (Steelers fans SHOULD get the Hmmmmm Hah & Yoi references!)

HERE WE GO STEELERS.......HERE WE GO!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS.......HERE WE GO!!!!!

Jon S.

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5339713, member: 10636"]but I think the Steelers are going spank his bottom.

You got that RIGHT!!!

You are right about the playoff pressure, Sanchez had a lot of big games at USC and in last years playoffs. But I think at Championship game pressure, he tries to do too much. He is looking for the Wheaties box contract, rather than the defense on the field. (Romo has the same problem in Dallas). I think 2 picks for Sanchez due to Steelers pass rush, and the Jets lose.

Jon S.

Banned
All I have to say is that nobody better have a flight scheduled in or out of the New York City area tonight or tomorrow......because their Jets are getting "grounded" in Pittsburgh tonight!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS.......HERE WE GO!!!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS.......HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

Jon S.

Banned
look, I don't want to appear stupid but what are you talking about?

Miss stupid Euro Tart

The National Football League (American Football) have their Conference Championships today....winners go to the Super Bowl in two weeks!

The National Football Conference Championship pits the Green Bay Packers @ the Chicago Bears! (game in progress.....Packers lead 14-0 in 2nd quarter)!

The American Football Conference Championship pits the New York Jets @ the Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

I want the super Bowl to be Jets and Bears im hoping the Bears will make a comeback in the next quarter.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I predict the Packers will go to halftime with a 14-point lead.:clap:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
All I can say is that the Bears are pretty fortunate that it's ONLY 14-0! Could EASILY be worse!

They played a sloppy first half. Only, what...33 yards up until that last drive that fizzled? They got an INT Then they returned the favor. Martz should rip their asses in the locker room.

Jon S.

Banned
touchdown bears. is the game still over?

You know the old adage about letting someone hang around and hang around.....when it REALLY shouldn't be that close.......and what often happens in the end! I still think the Packers WILL win. But, I've been saying.....while it was still 14-0....that you never know! Now it's 14-7!