• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

The Broncos have great WRs, and great QB, and decent O-line (though, it needs to improvement), and good RBs.

John Fox just needs to fix the defense.

The Broncos are giving Fox a fresh start, and just because he had some bad seasons with Carolina, that doesn't mean he can't coach. We've all seen what he can do with bad talent. I think he could turn Denver around too.

Yeah the talent level IMO is far better in Denver. Including the 2 best QBs between the 2 teams.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Here we go Ravens, here we go! :D

Fuck you, Pittsburgh. Maybe they should bring some women into the locker room for Big Ben to throw around during halftime.

Jon S.

Banned
Hey haters.......U know what you can do! How bout dem Steelers!!!

Helluva game.......Helluva comeback! We had heart! Keep the faith baby!

HERE WE GO STEELERS.......HERE WE GO!!!

Big Ben do a damn job, i'm very proud of the defense, especially Ryan Clark who stepped up, now i'm gonna see the other great game, Packs vs Falcons.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Two halves and two outcomes. Point is, the Steelers won.

Jon S.

Banned
Hines Ward summed it up perfectly:

"The Ravens keep asking for us......and we keep on knocking them out of the tournament"!

That pretty much says it all!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS.....HERE WE GO!!!

Denver when from a coach who let players get away when they should have kept them because he antagonized too many people to a coach that will hang on to players and give them ridiculous large contracts long after they should be let go because he's almost mindlessly loyal. :1orglaugh

Anyway at least for Denver decent running backs are a dime a dozen. Hopefully they won't be stupid and draft one high next time around.

Jon S.

Banned
Good for you! What position do you play?

I was the proverbial 12th man!!! And just like my Steelers.....I did HAVE HEART too! When things weren't going all that well for the Steelers at halftime, and many were writing us off......I didn't give up on them (not completely anyway)! So I stand by my statement! Ha ha ha!

HERE WE GO STEELERS......HERE WE GO!!!

It's a good thing for them considering heart does almost nothing to make people win that the Steelers were just the better team. I helps that the Ravens melted down somewhat.

Jon S.

Banned
Forgot to mention.....Steelers Nation (I prefer the all-inclusive term Steelers UNIVERSE myself!), WE are a FAMILY......players AND fans alike!

:partysml: Yes! Packers Win 48 to 21 !!! Against the #1 team in the NFC! Ooh Yeah :D
NFC Championship here we come! :partysml:

Well Atlanta showed how not to beat the Packers. You simply can't give Aaron Rodgers all day to throw.
That Steelers game was bizarre 2 different games separated by halftime
i don't think New England will be quite as accommodating.

Denver hired the right coach for their current situation the defense needs help and John Fox is very good in that area

red001

How soon are the Jets and their antics during the week going to get old? I say they got old about four weeks ago.