• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
I am shocked but good for the Seahawks they had nothing to lose no one gave them a chance except thier fans so I would have told them go out and play football the pressure is on the Saints and they went out and shocked the world

Jon S.

Banned
Looks like we have another potential "upset" in the making in Indy....though not nearly of the same magnitude of the Seahawks game! It looked like things were going in the Colts favor after Holmes dropped that would be 1st down! Then the Colts shot themselves in the foot with that running into the kicker penalty. But the Colts have plenty of time left and 1 time out left. Should be an exciting finish!

Jon S.

Banned
Well another clutch kick by Vinatieri....what else is new?!?!? Great return by the Jets though...should definitely be an exciting finish!

Jon S.

Banned
Well it's over, and yet another upset! Really a great, hard fought game.....a tough one for either team to lose! Guess the Jets head to Foxboro & my Steelers host the winner of tomorrow's Chiefs-Ravens game!

Goodbye Peyton, it was a nice finish but the Jets won & go to Foxborough at Tom's house.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Well Pats get the Jets, this will be a good game. Gotta get my cheer ready F-E-E-T Feet, feet feet.

Good games today.....2 more tomorrow

Go Pack

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Ugh, horrible fucking game. Colts didn't deserve to win. Couldn't run the ball, couldn't stop the run, and couldn't avoid running into the goddamn punter. And who the fuck called a timeout at the end? Christ, I hate losing to that fat fucking mess of a coach.

I don't give a fuck who wins now. Football season is dead me. It's on to hockey season and Boilermaker basketball until the Cubs can disappoint for the 103rd year in a row.

:facepalm: at my choice in sports teams.

Ugh, horrible fucking game. Colts didn't deserve to win. Couldn't run the ball, couldn't stop the run, and couldn't avoid running into the goddamn punter. And who the fuck called a timeout at the end? Christ, I hate losing to that fat fucking mess of a coach.

I don't give a fuck who wins now. Football season is dead me. It's on to hockey season and Boilermaker basketball until the Cubs can disappoint for the 103rd year in a row.

They did good, I thought it was over with another last minute field goal, pretty much the penalty for running into the punter is what kept the Jets alive, Sanchez played like shit!

Oh happy day! Not only the the Aints take a tumble, but the Ponies got their asses kicked too by the J-E-T-S, JETS! JETS! JETS! We get another week of Rex Ryan shooting off his mouth. Best of all, no more fucking Saints commercials! BOO YAH!

I have no problem with Seattle making it into the playoffs and hosting a game. I have a problem with the reseeding for the next round not being based on record. The Falcons are the number 1 seed but are stuck playing the Packers if they win rather than the Seahawks, while the lucky ass Bears once again luck out and play Seattle. So much for being rewarded by being the number 1 seed.

At least you ain't a bandwagon fan, you stick with your teams.....which are all btw your hometown teams.

I have no problem with Seattle making it into the playoffs and hosting a game. I have a problem with the reseeding for the next round not being based on record. The Falcons are the number 1 seed but are stuck playing the Packers if they win rather than the Seahawks, while the lucky ass Bears once again luck out and play Seattle. So much for being rewarded by being the number 1 seed.

I know, what a fucking joke. If the Pack wins(which is a very likely outcome) the Bears have basically stamped their ticket to the NFC championship game which will either be in Atlanta or in Chicago. Lucky S.O.B.s have the easiest road to the Super Bowl when you step back and look at the possibilities. Atlanta, however, could have a pretty tough time of it provided that the Pack beats the Eagles.

I guess it was okay if we did sleep on the Saints afterall...:facepalm:

I can't root for the Seahawks. They're a garbage team. Nice to see Mike Williams playing well though.

I like Mark Sanchez, but I'm sure hoping the Patriots destroy the Jets in humiliating fashion.

C'mon Green Bay and Thor Matthews!

0-2 in my picks so far. I had the Saints and the Colts winning and so far it's all blown up in my face. I have the Ravens and Packers winning Sunday so let's see how that turns out. Just goes to show how unpredictable the NFL is.

I see the Eagles win, oh yeah i'm the only one to think this, despite The Packs & their "kickin' ass" defense.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I guess Pete Carroll is a pretty good coach.

So it looks like the Saints curse in the playoffs of playing in road games continues... :rolleyes:

0-2 in my picks so far. I had the Saints and the Colts winning and so far it's all blown up in my face. I have the Ravens and Packers winning Sunday so let's see how that turns out. Just goes to show how unpredictable the NFL is.

I took the same exact four picks, so I know how ya'll feel
:facepalm: