• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

So much for my Atlanta/Baltimore Super Bowl. I lost a lot of money yesterday. Fml

Yeah me too. Even though I had the Packers picked to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, I made a bet with a Co-worker stating that at least one bird team would make it to the big game. :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
j.e.t.s, jets--jets--jets!!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Looks like I picked the wrong upsets. JETS WIN !!! And congrats to that water guy, since the Bears beat the 'Hawks.:bowdown:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Really? :mad: For the first time in my life, I want NE to win a goddamn game and they lose to the Jets. Ugh, I fucking hate the Jets. That means that next week I have to root for Mr. Sexual Assault and the Steelers. I'll also be rooting hard for the Pack. I can't fucking stand the Bears either.

I swear to Xenu, if it's a Jets and Bears Super Bowl, I'm not even going to watch.

I withdraw what i said about the shocker at Qwest field, this is the shocker of the year.

Jon S.

Banned
Hell yeah.....the AFC Championship is heading to our Ketchup Bottle!!! See I didn't pray & my Steelers won yesterday......AND the Jets won today!!!

WTG JETS!!!

Oh yeah......BYE BYE BRADY!!!

Troy didn't play last time we played the Jets......but he's back now baby!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The bottom line here is....... even though Rex Ryan is a big fatso with an even bigger mouth, HE put together a defense that beat BOTH Peyton Manning AND Tom Brady....in consecutive weeks!!!:bowdown:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Bill Cowher has the biggest grin on his face I've ever seen. I'll let that go. He lost his wife last summer. Maybe karma has the Steelers winning it all.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The bottom line here is....... even though Rex Ryan is a big fatso with an even bigger mouth, HE put together a defense that beat BOTH Peyton Manning AND Tom Brady....in consecutive weeks!!!:bowdown:
Yes, and he's a big fat fucking mess who I'd like to see expire on the sidelines after suffering a massive heart attack. And The Sanchize is garbage. Fuck him.

Superbowl Prediction: Steelers vs Packers
:yesyes:
I really hope you're right.

:thumbsup:

Adios Peyton "I take it up the ass" Manning! Sayonara Bitch Boy Brady! J-E-T-S, JETS! JETS! JETS! Rex Ryan has devoured two elite qbs in a week! If he takes down Rapingburger, he might be due for another gastric bypass.:1orglaugh
I am still believing in The Pack, however, to take it all. The Bears had the easiest road to the NFC championship. I think their luck is about to expire though.

Bears suck!!

GO PACK!!

Jon S.

Banned
Adios Peyton "I take it up the ass" Manning! Sayonara Bitch Boy Brady! J-E-T-S, JETS! JETS! JETS! Rex Ryan has devoured two elite qbs in a week! If he takes down Rapingburger, he might be due for another gastric bypass.:1orglaugh
I am still believing in The Pack, however, to take it all. The Bears had the easiest road to the NFC championship. I think their luck is about to expire though.

Bears suck!!

GO PACK!!

Rex Ryan really had gastric bypass surgery??? If he did.....he really needs to sue his doctor for malpractice.....because it sure as Hell doesn't look like it worked!:laugh:

Rex Ryan really had gastric bypass surgery??? If he did.....he really needs to sue his doctor for malpractice.....because it sure as Hell doesn't look like it worked!:laugh:

LOL. He actually had lap band surgery. My fault for mixing the two up. He actually dropped a good amount of weight. The fact that he is still fat as hell, however, is a testament to how fat he really was.

LOL. He actually had lap band surgery. My fault for mixing the two up. He actually dropped a good amount of weight. The fact that he is still fat as hell, however, is a testament to how fat he really was.

Did you see him trying to run down the sideline? The world "lumbering" comes to mind. :1orglaugh