• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '09/'10 Season Thread

There's nothing greater than watching a Hall-of-Fame player's career go up in :flame:flames:flame: before our eyes.

Whatever Cool Cred:cool: Brett Favre had has probably been spent. He's now either a dirty player or a Gutless Puke.

Did you see the illegal block he threw in last night's game?:eek: It is clearly an act of a desperate player trying to cling on to the last shreds of career and *fame*...
Here it is

the bears will win there divison hands down i just hope the lions arnt the laughing stock of the nfl again

I think the Lions will be better this year. They have to be

Bold prediction.....the Lions finish 8-8 and are very far from the laughing stock of the NFL. Matt Stafford is looking good in preseason,Culpepper is getting better. Calvin J had alot of nobodys throwing him the ball last season and he still put up 1330 yds w/12 td's. He had nobody in the WR corps with him either,he's just a gifted elite talent. K Smith is a good young RB and the defense,which lost them all 16 games last year, added DT Graddy J,CB P Buchanon and Probowl LB J peterson.

The only thing fucking up the improvement parade is that they have a very tough schedule.

With the way things are going for Oakland and Denver at least Detroit has a very good chance of not being the worst team this year.

^
Better add Kansas City to that conversation. They might lose every game on their season twice....

It ain't good when you can your OC 10 days before the season opens. It's gonna be a long season at Arrowhead...

it's funny how the AFC WEST is going to have 1 wiining team the Chargers and 3 teams KC,Denver and Oakland qualify for top 5 draft picks. to bad they can't draft to save there lives.

red001

NFL: New England Patriots trade DL Richard Seymour to Oakland Raiders
Sept. 6th, 2009

http://www.usposttoday.com/nfl-new-england-patriots-trade-dl-richard-seymour-to-oakland-raiders/

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Five-time Pro Bowl defensive lineman Richard Seymour has been traded from the New England Patriots to the Oakland Raiders, giving the rebuilding franchise a veteran stalwart up front.

Seymour is in the final year of a contract paying him $3.7 million this season. In return, the Patriots received a first-round draft choice in 2011.

I didn't know Merriman was banging Tila Tequila. I watched 1 episode of her MTV show once (to check her out), and I immediately lost interest in her forever.

There are soooo many hotter chicks in San Diego. What is Merriman thinking, seriously?

I guess it's nice to see that the Pats got a 1st rd for Seymour. ESPN first reported that it was a 2nd Rd pick.

What's with the Patriots and the Raiders anyway? They seem in love with each other...the Pats signed some Raider DL castoff and now the Pats sent Seymour to Raiders..not to mention Moss...

Merriman. This was supposed to be a huge comeback year for him. If he did choke his girlfriend, I guess he'll be missing more games this season....

I think Kraft & Belichick are looking ahead at a possible 2010 season lockout, and hedging their bets.

That is why the draft pick is for 2011, not 2010.

I agree that the Patriots had good depth on the D-line, but losing Seymour now leaves very little margin for error.

What's with the Patriots and the Raiders anyway? They seem in love with each other...the Pats signed some Raider DL castoff and now the Pats sent Seymour to Raiders..not to mention Moss...

If I had to guess I would say that Al Davis is probably easier to take advantage of in negotiations than GMs on other teams that know what they are doing. Plus, considering it's the Raiders, the pick will probably end up being pretty high.

^
At first I read that post as smacktalk...but then I thought about it for a minute and realized YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT...the Pats most likely sandbagged the Raiders for what will most likely be a top 5 pick (hello Matt Barkley ;)

jasonk282

Banned
Cheer the Steelers,
the black and the gold
It's time for Pittsburgh's heart and soul
Steeler nation has got the best fans
we're Pittsburgh 6 time Super Bowl champs