• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

"I can't carry it for you... but I can carry you!" - Master Samwise Gamgee, Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

"sorry Wendy, I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr. Garrison South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

From Repo Man:

Debbi: Duke, let's go do some crimes.
Duke: Yeah. Let's go get sushi and not pay.

Miller: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?

Oh what a great thread. So many great lines over the years. I'll have to get back with you on this later, but here's one off the top of my head:

Caddyshack:
... as Carl finishes describing his experience caddying for the Dali Lamma...
"...so I got that going for me."

"The time has come for someone to put his foot down...and that foot is me"

- Dean...

Well, you know :D

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
"...that was me. I used to think flatulence was something to laugh about. Truth is, 300 million Americans a day expel gas through their anus. To learn more about flatulence, you can visit my ass."

- Peter Griffin

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
stupid worthless RETARTED freeloading son of a bitch big mouth know it all asshole jerk.
you forgot ugly lazy and disrespectful SHUT UP BITCH!! go fix me a turkey pot pie.
what about you dad
fuck you
NO DAD WHAT ABOUT YOU
FUCK YOU!!
uh is that for real? you wanna come over sometime? - jon bender the breakfast club

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish, and the tyrannies of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of Good Will shpepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and a finder of lost Joy.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

An you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

- Julius Winnfield

Shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand so that my feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nominem Patri, et Fili, et Spiritu Sancto. - from Boondock Saints

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
anfernie
AN FER NIE
oh i thought i wrote it down wrong well tell us a little about yourshelf anfernie.
well you know i like chilling wit my boy's hanging my ass over the line tagging freeway biriges. oh and im down wit that poetry shit too you wanna here? my beliverence is upset
and so is my pride that's i took my BITCH for a ride. im down with the bro's and up on my shiznit but nothing beat's when im just layed back chillin with my bitch. which ever one of them ho's im wit i call it love can be a wonderful thing- high school high

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK: (INDIANA JONES says to dead guy after shooting him) "next time don't brng a knife to a gun battle/fight" :nono: :bowdown:

or something very close to that.. don't know if I quoted it exactly verbatim as it happened in the movie scene?? :rofl2: :hatsoff:

I feel the need; the need for speed. - Top Gun

I don't remember yesterday. Today it rained. - Three Days of the Condor

He lives now only in my memory. - Road Warrior

I've got so many names. - Devil's Advocate

I don't believe in an -ism. - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Attica! Attica! - Dog Day Afternoon

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. - Godfather and Godfather II (I'm probably the only one who prefers De Niro's version. Tssk.)