• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, un-huh

- Beavis and Butt-Head Do America.

"helluva thing killin a man. . . you take away everything he's got, and everything he'll ever have."

Clint Eastwood- Unforgiven

Klaatu: I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We, of the other planets, have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets in spaceships like this one and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us. This power cannot be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is, we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war. Free to pursue more... profitable enterprises. Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

Last lines from "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

"you gonna do somethin, or just stand there and bleed?"

Kurt Russell- Tombstone

sorry, westerns stuck in my head right now:D

JB:"Tits or Destiny?"
KG:"Tits!"

Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny

What about that movie Dirty Work, with Norm Macdonald, when Chris Farley looks at the TV set in a rage,

"...And there's the Saigon whore who BIT MY NOSE OFF!"

dave_rhino

Closed Account
A quote for my 'best friend' on the board.

Big Lebowski

Walter: "This is what happens larry. You see what happens Larry? This is what happens when you FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS"

from Pulp Fiction Ezekiel 25:17
Jules: Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?
Pumpkin: What?
Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't hafta kill your ass. You read the Bible?
Pumpkin: Not regularly.
Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Scarface Alejandro Sosa: "I tell you this only one time Tony - don't fuck me. Don't you ever fuck me"

"I told you one time you fucking little monkey not to fuck me!"

Erm.... and this isn't exactly a movie, but cookies to whoever guesses it: "I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be different..."

"Oh you're ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my fingers touch brain, I'm super-fly TNT. I'm the guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back?! You're the motherfucker who should be on brain detail! We're fuckin' switching...I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this ******'s skull!"

"Are you okay?"
"No, Man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay."
-both from Pulp Fiction

"Say hello to my little friend!"
-Scarface

"A six-shooter?! There are nine bodies, genius! What the fuck were you going to do, laugh the last three to death, funnyman?!"
-Boondock Saints

Do or do not... there is no try

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Named must your fear be before banish it you can

YODA

SBTNW

Banned
my all-time favorite:

Donnie Darko

Jim Cunningham: Son... DO YOU SEE THIS? This is an Anger Prisoner. A textbook example. DO YOU SEE THE FEAR, PEOPLE? This boy is scared to death of the truth. Son, it breaks my heart to say this, but I believe you are a very troubled and confused young man. I believe you are searching for the answers in all the wrong places...
Donnie: You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm, I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused. But I... and I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I... I... I think you're the fucking Antichrist.

One more:

"I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!"

-There Will Be Blood

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Liar Liar

Fletcher: Your Honor, I object!

Judge: Why?

Fletcher: Because it's devastating to my case.

Judge: Overruled.

Fletcher: Good call!