• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Oh man I loved the first Crow movie.

"Is that gasoline I smell?"

"Tin-tin. Someone stuck his blades in all his major organs in aphabetical order."

from battlefield earth: "hungry little fella? want some rat? it's good"

R

RogueAlan

"Ah'm your Huckleberry."
& a plethora of others from Tombstone.

"Can you hammer a two inch nail through a board with your penis? A girl's got to have her standards"
& as many from Real Genius

& all manner of banter from Pulp Fiction to round out the trifecta.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
"That's for John Lennon, ya Yankee fucking cunt."

- Colin Farrell, In Bruges

"Two munky hookers and a racist dwarf. I think I'm heading home."

- Brendan Gleeson, In Bruges

sam elliott in roadhouse: "i sure as hell ain't gonna show you my dick"

Vanessa Kensington: Mr. Powers, my job is to acclimatize you to the nineties. You know, a lot's changed since 1967.
Austin Powers: No doubt, love, but as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
"Fat,drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"

-Do I even have to say?:D

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Rick: There are certain sections of New York, major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.

--Casablanca

Reggie Dunlop: Oh you cheap son of a bitch. Are you crazy? Those guys are retards!
McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. The scouts said they showed a lot of promise.
Reggie Dunlop: They brought their fuckin' TOYS with 'em!
McGrath: Well, I'd rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves
Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the market and you gotta buy it!
McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know...

(From the movie Slap Shot)

Too many to list, so I'll give a few movies..

Any of the multitude of one liners from the original "Major League"

The Vacation movies have some great ones

And Clint Eastwood through out some zingers in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Hey, Oddball, this is your hour of glory. And you're chickening out!
Oddball: To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.
Kelly: Nobody's asking you to be a hero.
Oddball: No? Then YOU sit up in that turret baby.
Kelly: No, because you're gonna be up there, baby, and I'll be right outside showing you which way to go.
Oddball: Yeah?
Kelly: Yeah.
Oddball: Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on!

- "Obi Wan has taught you well."

- "I'm altering the deal, and pray I don't alter it any further."

- "Oh my God, what happened to your eyes?" "Where we're going we won't need eyes to see."

- "Don't make us put some pain on you." "Pain, how dare you use that word." "He's got pins in his head." "What you think of as pain is only a shadow. Pain...has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I...am...pain."

- "Once and for all we will open the gates, lay low the ramparts."

- "I am so exquisitely empty." "Then it won't hurt you to die, will it?" "I cannot die. I...am...for...ever."

- "Do I look like someone who cares what God thinks?"

- "I want the man who did this."

- "The box, you opened it, we came." "It's just a puzzle box." "Oh no. It is a means to summon us." "Who...who are you?" "Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others."

- "No tears, please! What a waste of good suffering."

- "We'll tear...your soul...apart."

'This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.' -Fight Club
'The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving.' -Waking Life
'What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me? Into us? Clearly or darkly? I hope it sees clearly because I can't any longer see into myself. I see only murk. I hope for everyone's sake the scanners do better, because if the scanner sees only darkly the way I do, then I'm cursed and cursed again.' - A Scanner Darkly

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.
[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman grabs Pvt. Cowboy by the shirt]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?
Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little piece of shit you look like a fucking worm, I bet it was you.
Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir!
Private Joker: Sir, I said it, Sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, no shit. What do we have here, a fucking comedian! Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!
[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman punches Pvt. Joker in the stomach]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Pvt. Joker you better unfuck yourself before I unscrew your head and shit down your neck!
Private Joker: Sir, Yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps!
Private Joker: Sir, to kill, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: So you're a killer!
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then let me see your war face!
Private Joker: [nervously] Sir?
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You got a war face! ARRRRRRRRRGH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!
Private Joker: Ahhhh!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit, you didn't convince me, let me see your REAL war face!
Private Joker: Ahhhhhh!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You still don't scare me! Work on it!
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!

The entire 1st half of that movie is 1 long quote.

Stansfield - "Bring me everyone."
Manny - "What do you mean 'everyone'"?
Stansfield - "EVERYONE"

The Professional

My Name is Nobody

Nobody: It's always the best who are the first to go.
Jack Beauregard: Which means you ain't going nowhere.

Jack Beauregard: You're sure trying hard to make a hero out of me.
Nobody: You're that already. You just need a special act, something that'll make your name a legend.
Jack Beauregard: What I don't understand is what difference it makes to you.
Nobody: If a man is a man, he needs someone to believe in.
Jack Beauregard: I've met all kinds in my life. Thieves and killers. Pimps and prostitutes. Con men and preachers. Even a few fellas that told the truth. The kind of man you're talking about, never.
Nobody: Maybe you've never met them. Or hardly ever. But they're the only ones who count.

Nobody: I see it clear as crystal. Jack Beauregard standing alone, facing the Wild Bunch. Just think of it. You'll be written up in all the history books.
Jack Beauregard: You'll be down on Earth reading them while I'm up there playing on a harp.

Jack Beauregard: Who are you anyway?
Nobody: Nobody.
Jack Beauregard: Tell you what. When you get to be somebody, why don't you come back and then we will surround them (the Wild Bunch).

Jack Beauregard: You shine like the door of a whorehouse. A blind man could spot you ten miles off.
Nobody: I like folks to see me.
Jack Beauregard: Maybe folks don't share your pleasure.

Nobody: The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.

Jack Beauregard: Son, let me give you a little advice. You start admiring someone, pretty soon you're envious so you start showing off, taking chances. Before you know it, you're dead.
Nobody: Well, it ain't good for some folks to live too long.

Jack Beauregard: Fact is, you saved my life today. But I'd rather it was my fault I got shot than your fault I didn't.

Carpetbagger: Your young friend could use some help.
[holds up a bottle of patent medicine]
Carpetbagger: This is it... one dollar a bottle. It works wonders on wounds.
Josey Wales: Works wonders on just about everything, eh?
Carpetbagger: It can do most anything.
Josey Wales: [spits tobacco juice on the carpetbagger's coat] How is it with stains?

Jamie: [Josey and Jamie are waiting for the Redlegs to cross the river] They comin'.
[Josie pulls a Sharp's rifle with a early telescopic sight on it from his horse]
Carpetbagger: Do you really think you can shoot all those men down before they shoot you? No, no, Mr. Josey Wales; there is such a thing in this country called justice!
Josey Wales: Well, Mr. Carpetbagger. We got somethin' in this territory called the Missouri boat ride.
[shoots the rope hauling the ferry across the river]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZZhxW5ym68

Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy

Union Army officer: Now get back in line before I kick you so hard you'll be wearin' your ass for a hat.

[Refering to fiding Josey Wales]
Captain Terrill: Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes.

From the movie: The Outlaw Josey Wales

cheers,

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
John Milton: "Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!"

Kevin Lomax: "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven", is that it?"

John Milton: "Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist."

- The Devil's Advocate