• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"Bourdain was a voice that inspired millions of people to want more out of life and to experience things beyond their own worlds. "

Stop right there honey. He killed himself. There is NO inspiration to live life WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF.

As I have said before, me and you and others have had times when shit piles on us. What makes Anthony B's shit the special case? If your life isn't going the way you want it... change it. I'm a common man. Have to live life on life's terms. Suffered homelessness and got back on my feet. I'm still here. Didn't hang myself from a hotel bathrobe belt.

Anthony B. a tortured man? Fuck him. Where was he when he killed himself? Yea, I want to be paid to vacation to kill myself. That's my inspiration. Fuck him.

You are missing the entire point Bob. Someone with depression is entirely different than being depressed. It isn't that he had the blues, its because depression is like being smothered with a wet blanket while tied to a table. It consumes you and you can't rationalize everything the way YOU do. You can't think of the things to live for. You can't think of better days or all that you have going right. Its a black cloud that takes away your soul and your mind. Until YOU have it, then please be a little smarter than this, Bob. It isn't about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. He obviously had more drive and ambition and work ethic than most people. Did you know he wrote, narrated and produced dozens of shows? Mind of A Chef. "Sex" (about human sex trafficking) by Christine Amanpour and a documentary on Detroit to name a few. All while writing and filming his show on the road 250 days a year. So keep saying he's on vacation and you just become one of the crowd of haters commiserating and saying things that are simply not true.

Bob we have had our differences but I always thought you were a decent person. And again, you keep calling it vacation. 250 days a year on a plane and in hotels away from your family and your home is not the same as a weekend on a beach. It was a serious grind. Don't be a part of the hate that so many of the losers on this site cloak themselves in. Fuck him? Imagine being so hopeless that you cannot even imagine any other alternative than a horrible desperate thought of tying a rope around your neck. Not even survival instinct kicked in as he could have simply stood up. Because YOU can't see it doesn't make YOU right. I can't imagine spending my days and my limited money on horse racing. I have been to the track and all I've seen is a bunch of desperate degenerates with no life hoping to be bailed out for another day. Now being a cynic and an optimist as well as a realist, I know there is much more to it than that, which YOU see. I don't judge YOU or dismiss you for that, nor do I claim to understand it or have answers to YOUR way of life.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Nope. Fuck his memory and his bullshit legacy. He had people who counted on him and he was a selfish cocksucker.

A person that commits suicide is generally a tortured soul for what ever reason. If he was a scouser I would say good riddance, alas he was not. A talent and obvious tortured soul to do what he had to do. These things happen. Anyway cannot wait for the World Cup to start on Thursday.

LOL unreal. I would say that your hate is clouded by something else when you call his legacy bullshit, considering the body of work he leaves behind and the incredible amount of insight he brought to otherwise written off places. He had a lot to do with the US finally going into Laos to recover bombs we dropped that never exploded and have killed and maimed thousands of Laos citizens. But nothing can be said to make you see anything other than your blind hate. I think that also is true of your political views...forget that your belief in a governing ideal that has never worked for the majority of the people anywhere in history, yet you continue to believe it could. You support a party that doesn't support you, but hey, that's your choice, right?

I stand with the millions that have reacted with sadness and respect of all that Bourdain accomplished, and maybe when you die alone in your shit-stained undies in some dank apartment the masses will mourn your loss too. Let's hope.

And Bob, you said "Look where he was when he died" well according to BC's "Boy" he was in a shitty Paris hotel so maybe not so grande eh? (another conspiracy lie but we'll let his "boy" bury that foot in his gaping hole)

Im done with this. Probably done with this site. Its a place that is another example of the soullessness of the internet where misery goes to begat misery. Festering roids that inflame and turn their inner hate towards others for some brief respite. I pity those of you that fits into this category. Pretending to be lawyers with Italian sports cars, ranting about politics and seeking like-minded idiots. There have always been village idiots, now they have a place to congregate and that ain't a place I choose to spend my time.

Ciao

You are missing the entire point Bob. Someone with depression is entirely different than being depressed. It isn't that he had the blues, its because depression is like being smothered with a wet blanket while tied to a table. It consumes you and you can't rationalize everything the way YOU do. You can't think of the things to live for. You can't think of better days or all that you have going right. Its a black cloud that takes away your soul and your mind. Until YOU have it, then please be a little smarter than this, Bob. It isn't about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. He obviously had more drive and ambition and work ethic than most people. Did you know he wrote, narrated and produced dozens of shows? Mind of A Chef. "Sex" (about human sex trafficking) by Christine Amanpour and a documentary on Detroit to name a few. All while writing and filming his show on the road 250 days a year. So keep saying he's on vacation and you just become one of the crowd of haters commiserating and saying things that are simply not true.

Bob we have had our differences but I always thought you were a decent person. And again, you keep calling it vacation. 250 days a year on a plane and in hotels away from your family and your home is not the same as a weekend on a beach. It was a serious grind. Don't be a part of the hate that so many of the losers on this site cloak themselves in. Fuck him? Imagine being so hopeless that you cannot even imagine any other alternative than a horrible desperate thought of tying a rope around your neck. Not even survival instinct kicked in as he could have simply stood up. Because YOU can't see it doesn't make YOU right. I can't imagine spending my days and my limited money on horse racing. I have been to the track and all I've seen is a bunch of desperate degenerates with no life hoping to be bailed out for another day. Now being a cynic and an optimist as well as a realist, I know there is much more to it than that, which YOU see. I don't judge YOU or dismiss you for that, nor do I claim to understand it or have answers to YOUR way of life.

bobjustbob is a fucking moron (my shit-honest assessment)

but how you described depression couldn't be described any better.

LOL unreal. I would say that your hate is clouded by something else when you call his legacy bullshit, considering the body of work he leaves behind and the incredible amount of insight he brought to otherwise written off places. He had a lot to do with the US finally going into Laos to recover bombs we dropped that never exploded and have killed and maimed thousands of Laos citizens. But nothing can be said to make you see anything other than your blind hate. I think that also is true of your political views...forget that your belief in a governing ideal that has never worked for the majority of the people anywhere in history, yet you continue to believe it could. You support a party that doesn't support you, but hey, that's your choice, right?

I stand with the millions that have reacted with sadness and respect of all that Bourdain accomplished, and maybe when you die alone in your shit-stained undies in some dank apartment the masses will mourn your loss too. Let's hope.

And Bob, you said "Look where he was when he died" well according to BC's "Boy" he was in a shitty Paris hotel so maybe not so grande eh? (another conspiracy lie but we'll let his "boy" bury that foot in his gaping hole)

Im done with this. Probably done with this site. Its a place that is another example of the soullessness of the internet where misery goes to begat misery. Festering roids that inflame and turn their inner hate towards others for some brief respite. I pity those of you that fits into this category. Pretending to be lawyers with Italian sports cars, ranting about politics and seeking like-minded idiots. There have always been village idiots, now they have a place to congregate and that ain't a place I choose to spend my time.

Ciao

Meltdown Part 15 Out Now!!! Featuring the one we all know and love, The Narcissist Mariah Milano!!!!

Get your copy while supplies last!!!

Ace Boobtoucher

What is up your cunt today? And yes, Johnny had two daddies.

Hmm. I hope Animus doesn't own any bathrobes.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
il_570xN.795686277_cicf.jpg

Also, If this girl doesn't end up in the ID Babe thread by the end of the day, I'll be surprised.

Just a glimpse of the real person you are bashing.

As the world mourns the death of travel luminary Anthony Bourdain, many feel a palpable friendship with someone they've never met. And what do friends do when they borrow something of yours and lose it? Replace it with something equally wonderful.

Such is the case for the McKinney family in West Virginia who hosted Bourdain for dinner in the Season 11 premiere of Parts Unknown. During filming, Bourdain borrowed Bob McKinnery's old coal miner's lunch box for a trip to an underground coal mine to stay true to their way of life. On the show, Bourdain easily settled in for a feast of family-style Italian cuisine at Bob and his wife Linda's home, and wrapped up shortly thereafter to head out for his next adventure. The lunch pail got lost, as Bourdain would say of his wayfaring lifestyle, in transit.

WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Is Obsessed with This Southern Fast Food Chain

Many people, of course, wouldn't have thought much of the lost memento. Bourdain, despite a packed schedule and lengthy list of obligations, was not one of those people. Just a day before his death on Friday, June 8th, Bourdain returned to the McKinney family in the most unexpected of ways, as the Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports:

"Bourdain came back into their lives Thursday when a package arrived at the Five Loaves & Two Fishes Food Bank in Kimball. The show’s crew shot a scene there because Bob and Linda operate it. Linda said that she at first assumed that it was a DVD or a DVD set of Bourdain’s show. Bob, who is a mine safety trainer, works nearby, so she took the package to his office and he opened it. Bourdain had not forgotten about the lost lunch bucket. Inside the package was a new lunch cooler," writes Greg Jordan.

In addition to the cooler itself, Bourdain took the time to draw a chef's knife and autograph it: “To Bob, with many thanks, Anthony Bourdain.” Taking on a new significance after the beloved storyteller's untimely passing, the family will keep Bourdain's gift alongside other keepsakes in the family's china cabinet. There, the unused lunchbox will sit, as a reminder that we're all, always, in transit.

source
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/west-virginia-couple-apos-parts-140945855.html

bourdain-lunchbox.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

So self-absorbed douche bags can, once in a while, do something charming and thoughtful. Hitler loved dogs.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
His decision without thought of the hurt to others. His wife and family. Close and casual associates. Those that were influenced by him. Those that admired him. "My feelings are more important than theirs." You don't call that selfish? Anthony B. achieved the goals that he aimed for professionally and in his activism. What was he missing in his life? Knowing that there was some sort darkness in his life, he sought professional help and ignored it. Death is always tragic but how can such a person be revered?

Status
Not open for further replies.