• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 NFL Draft

Yeah, I lived in Colorado from the age of 9-16, then moved to South Florida.

Here's some advice my friend. DUMP DENVER:thefinger You have access to models, the beach, salt water fishing....burn that Bronco gear and wear that Dolphin gear with PRIDE my friend.....

Completely agree. I like players like him that show up in the biggist games. I think Percy Harvin IS the next Steve Smith (Carolina).

I agree completely. I have always thought he would be the next Steve Smith since he played for my gators as a freshmen. The injuries is the problem but his durability showed through his junior year especially in the championship game. Like to see where he goes.

Why aren't there hotties anywhere at the draft? Those draft tables should have hotties hanging out with the players...I want to see some goddamn cleavage dammit!

I am happy with this pick. Extremely happy. :D

Now lets see them trade up and draft Maualuga and take that division by Storm next year.

Here's some advice my friend. DUMP DENVER:thefinger You have access to models, the beach, salt water fishing....burn that Bronco gear and wear that Dolphin gear with PRIDE my friend.....

Sorry, but I bleed orange and blue... but I do go to a lot of Dolphis games.

Orakpo seems to make sense for the Bills...but they go with Aaron Maybin instead. That will work for local Penn State fans I bet....

Why aren't there hotties anywhere at the draft? Those draft tables should have hotties hanging out with the players...I want to see some goddamn cleavage dammit!

I know right. I there with you. I remember checking out Brady Quinn's girl that year he kept waiting to get drafted. Glad it took so long that year. his girl was smokin.. No girls this year though. :( Except for ofcourse the beautiful Erin Andrews. Former Florida dazzler.

Sorry, but I bleed orange and blue... but I do go to a lot of Dolphis games.

I have tapped out on my rep abilities for the day, but come tomorrow my friend, you will have to suffer a bit of negative rep for this horrible thinking:(:weeping:

Is there any hottie in the state of Colorado that could even carry the purse of a South Beach super model!!!

Wow...another shocker. I didn't see the Broncos picking a RB at this spot. I sense the Gurus are gonna rip the Broncos a new ahole over this pick...

Damn...the Skins are going to have 100 sacks next season. Haynesworth AND Orakpo together? Shiiiiit. That's a tasty DLine.

I'm starting to reconsider!

We could have selected Knowshon or Wells at 18.

This is the worst offseason of all-time!!!