• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 NFL Draft

Well Malcolm Jenkins is a solid value pick. No criticism from me. But I just wonder if ReyRey is the next Seau if the Saints won't be regretting passing on Maulauga....

Ohhhh.....San Diego with Maulauga?? The Texans seem to be going with Brian Cushing. He's a flat out stud too.

I hope my Chargers take Maulauga. We could really use him. Are D would become Lethal.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING SAN DIEGO??????????

Wow. Huge mistake by the Chargers....they will regret passing on the second coming of Seau....

Maybe Denver will ressurect their draft and grab Rey Rey. I would love that as a giant F U to the Chargers....

I will be honest and say I never saw Clay Mathews Jr (the 3rd SC LB) as a 1st rounder. He was a great college player and has great NFL bloodlines but....he is a bit small..

Cmon Broncos. Win back RWILL with that nasty beast Maualuga!

They sure will. Maualuga is going to be sic. Real sic. And whoever gets him will probably have the steal of the draft.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING SAN DIEGO??????????

Wow. Huge mistake by the Chargers....they will regret passing on the second coming of Seau....

I agree. Don't really see the logic passing up him? I don't get that either. Well I hope Mel kiper is right about that being a safe pick.

Well kudos to Keyshawn for calling that Josh Freeman pick. But what is he--the 9th Qb on the Bucs roster!!!! haha! What are THEY thinking!?

I wonder if Anquin Boldin is going to come into play here with Philadelphia/Minnesota coming up in the draft??

CRABTREE!!! Sorry Im a bit late to the party. I really thought the Niners would let him go but...Im frikkin ecstatic. Already a good draft for SF. Thank you Oakland for taking Hayward-Bay. No Al, it's Heyward-Bey.

CRABTREE!!! Sorry Im a bit late to the party. I really thought the Niners would let him go but...Im frikkin ecstatic. Already a good draft for SF. Thank you Oakland for taking Hayward-Bay. No Al, it's Heyward-Bey.

haha, Crabtree is going to look good in those new 49er uniforms.