• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 NFL Draft

Cleveland trades down again. Crazy.

I like the Maclin pick in Philly. I liked Boldin better though. Hopefully Maclin and DeSean Jackson with Westbrook, McNabb and that D can make another push this year.

Lions take Pettigrew. Wow. No protection for Stafford. But he will have some weapons. Megatron and now Pettigrew.

WTF have we learned over the past 3 years from College football?? Sorry for all you non SEC fans but I am about to fucking go off. How the fuck Jeremy Maclin is considered better at hitting holes than fucking Percy Harvin. That's straight up bullshit!! Yea what conference did Maclin play in again? That's what I thought. Whatever team that get's Percy will be very happy. He is one of the best WR out of college. Fine keep on not talking about the best WR from the SEC. Which by the way has the best D by far. Percy will make an immediate impact. Mark my words!

WTF have we learned over the past 3 years from College football?? Sorry for all you non SEC fans but I am about to fucking go off. How the fuck Jeremy Maclin is considered better at hitting holes than fucking Percy Harvin. That's straight up bullshit!! Yea what conference did Maclin play in again? That's what I thought. Whatever team that get's Percy will be very happy. He is one of the best WR out of college. Fine keep on not talking about the best WR from the SEC. Which by the way has the best D by far. Percy will make an immediate impact. Mark my words!

Haha, there you go dude. Vikings just got sic.

HELL Yeah!!!! Glad to see Percy go to Minnesota! That offense is going to be so explosive. Man. Vikings now one of my favs team! Thats how big of a fan of Percy I am. Look at the jack ass announcers talking shit about Percy's getting in trouble. Yea. Never happened at Florida his whole career. Then they want to compare him to that water boat scandal please. Great pick Coach Childress! Best reciever right here. Go Gators!

Maualuga is still available at 27 and is the last of the USC LB`s available. Crazy.

I know can not believe this. Titsrock maybe right about him coming back before Maualuga even taken yet. Why are teams not after him? He was a total beast a USC. Don't get that?

I know can not believe this. Titsrock maybe right about him coming back before Maualuga even taken yet. Why are teams not after him? He was a total beast a USC. Don't get that?

I am fucking stunned. Alright. Full Disclosure: I'm in the bag for USC. But c'mon, I am not speaking as a myopic fan. Rey Maualuga is a can't miss beast of a LB. He is the next Ray Lewis, Junior Seau...:mad::dunno:

If he's smart enough to avoid academic probation at USC than he's smart enough to learn a fucking NFL team defense. Lofa Tatupu --the captain of Seattle's D right now is HALF THE PLAYER OF REY MAUALUGA!!!!

Whomever gets him now...he will be a raging volcanic madmen hellbent on revenging all the teams that passed him by....:cool:

C'mon Jeff Fisher--SC Alum and player..coach of Tennessee....select the next Beast LB of the NFL.....

Shit I would be throwing fruit at this Tennessee pick....who the hell is this clown? He looks like a TE in 2 years or out of the league in 2 years...

Well...I think the Cards are set at LB and the Steelers are set at defense period so it looks like Rey Maualuga slips to the 2nd round or worse....wow.

Will the Steelers grab Beanie Wells? They had RB injuries last year. The cards are going to get rid of Edgerrin James. Maybe they grab Wells?

Could the New England Patriots just fucking TEABAG the entire NFL and trade up right now to get RM? That would be a shocker. I know they have Mayo but they got rid of Vrabel....Teddy Bruschi is ancient....

Could the New England Patriots just fucking TEABAG the entire NFL and trade up right now to get RM? That would be a shocker. I know they have Mayo but they got rid of Vrabel....Teddy Bruschi is ancient....

that would suck for everybody else

that would suck for everybody else

Well it didn't happen....:mad::(

Patrick Chung is an interesting pick. He could be a solid DB. He's not a big hitter like Rodney Harrison though. I guess the Patriots think that there will be a lot of balls in the air in the AFC East....

That's a solid pick for St Louis. He's the next London Fletcher for them...he should should probably step right into a starter job...

I am completely astonished at this...my mind is searching for a team with an LB need. I think Seattle and Cincy are set. New England could use RM and they might get another shot at him.

Could Maualuga fall to the Bears?

Could the Raiders resurrect their draft from the ashes and grab Maualuga? He'd probably look decent in silver and black....

Alphonso????

Fuck my life... why do they do this to me? We trade our 2010 1st rounder for him?

What about Rey!!!!?????

I cant believe this shit. How can the Lions be stacked with pics and screw up every one of them? Fuck this team. They might as well take receivers the rest of the way because they obviously want to set the record for futility. What is the most consecutive games lost record anyways? We must have like 23 already. Theres always next years draft to look forward to .