• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 NFL Draft

The Falcons were 4-12, lost Mike Vick and Bobby Petrino left them mid season. They were a wreck, and I wouldn't call a Super Bowl appearance 10 years ago recent.

But it gave them more cred for that miracle turnaround than the perennial loser lions. Petrino was a weazel who bailed once Michael Vick imploded. It was a shocker development but the Falcons have had a solid defense for years...

Hey there you are! we need YOU to give us the lowdown on all the recent KC Chief high draft picks...2006 and 2007 especially...is Glenn Dorsey decent or on 'bust alert' for example....

Alright....is Sanchez "the dark horse" or will he begin his sliiiiiiide....well...no Sanchez and "tepid" response from the crowd. It sounded like golf claps in there for Aaron Curry.

haha seriously. do they like anybody there?

No, NFL fans who go to the draft are apparently some of the most whiny, bitchy bunch of ass masters that follow the league.

There's never anyone picked that's good enough, judging by the reactions.

H

Kiper on Aaron Curry: "He's not going to make a lot of loud plays in there.." Hmm. That kind of sitting-on-the-fence comment seems to suggest Kiper is not impressed with Curry afterall? Why spend $30mil for an invisible player, Mel?

Those lime green seahawk caps are pretty sweet looking....

Would Cleveland have the stones to pick Sanchez? That would mean kicking aside a notre damer (Brady Quinn) for a TROJAN! I like that normally...but...wow. That would be a shocker.

Mortonsen seems to think this is where someone swoops up to take Sanchez....we'll see.

If you listen to the "experts", it sounds like every team in the league wants Mark Sanchez. The Patriots could be on the clock and they would say New England should grab him and let Brady groom him.

I don't get the hype around this guy.

If you listen to the "experts", it sounds like every team in the league wants Mark Sanchez. The Patriots could be on the clock and they would say New England should grab him and let Brady groom him.

I don't get the hype around this guy.

Yeah,me either.

Well I dont think the Jets gave up a lot to get Sanchez. Although there's a QB in that mix that might signal the end of Brady Quinn?

The Bungles are on the clock....any predictions for the pick? Jeremy Maclin maybe? Or one of the USC LBs maybe?

In that camera shot of Andre Smith and his family/friends...there's a busty hottie at 2 O'clock. If ESPN shows that shot again...check her out. Pretty nice rack...