• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ya think? What was their 1st fuckin clue?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30108899/?GT1=43001

Ya think? :rolleyes: Wow I am not a rocket scientist and I have been saying it since the :bs: started happening on a regular fucking basis. FFS who are the Numbskull's that are like 3 - 5 years behind the trend curve? :eek:

If it actually took the FBI or the CIA this long to come to the realization of this outcome I think the USA is Fucked with NO VASELINE it all begins with an illegal invasion of another country and the savage selfishness it caused the USA?

HOW MANY TRILLIONS has it cost the USA to fund, occupy, and liberate a people we have no allegiance too? no less the many thousands of American lives lost to such a A$$nine campaign?

Is all the $ we spent to fund that ridiculous excuse of a military operation justified or deemed an appropriate concern the GOP should have been dealing with, All the American lives lost. the crashing Wall street, with this incurable domestic recession we are suffering due to this absurd mission in IRAQ? I am getting :2offtopic.

But while the GOP was busy spending TRILLIONS to fund its most embarrassing military mishap in the history of the world, the GOP's inability to control the domestic infrastructure of our income / economy and taking care of our domestic interests instead of being narrow minded and Naive concerning a country we should not have wasted a penny on.

That's why our economy, our collective stability of jobs, and the growth and prospect of a flourishing American people was a lost notion in the eyes of the GOP, either they didn't give a fuck? or they were so pathetically Naive that they didn't even think about it or see it happening until it was completely to fucking late for the USA, for the all the unemployed, for all the people that lost their houses, their families, their livelihood, and all of their hopes to survive this unbearable recession caused by a brainless fucking military operation that did nothing and meant nothing to the American people!

Again I ask Who was responsible for 9/11? IRAQ & Saddam? I don't think so! not even a little bit!

Infact I think the people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and whole bunch of other terrorist states that supported and even participated in Al Queda's war against the west namely the USA, should have been focal point on our (the USA's) war against terrorism. not iraq!! All our problems stem from this obsession with destroying and rebuilding Iraq who had nothing to do with our issues of terrorism, and its threatening Americans.

I still have not seen any proof that Iraq had any involvement in what happened on 9/11 or for that matter any other terrorist acts on or against American soil?

So what drove people to kill a bunch of strangers? hmmm. the weather? the noise in the city? the team that won the Superbowl? maybe it was because the guy lost everything in his life including his hope. what makes people snap and go kill a bunch of innocent people? hmmm. I :dunno: :eek: :hatsoff:

Last edited:

Blink

Closed Account
The rich get richer, the government still bails them out, and the poor get poorer. If this continues for much longer, then I expect we'll see some radical changes. Neither the police nor the military would want to kill their own people during mass revolts.

I'm just glad that I have the option of driving to Canada in two hours.

A half a trillion dollars to chase Saddam around Tikrit to have him assassinated by his political enemies and ally Iraq with Iran.

Was it such a surprise Dubba would run the country up on the rocks?? The doofus was fronted an oil company and couldn't even find oil in Texas.:rofl: