• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Terry Richardson's semi nudes of Miley Cyrus (pics)

http://terrysdiary.com/

tumblr_mu28gx8RMU1qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu29rtLyYh1qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu29u6HGn81qa42jro1_500.jpg

More here: http://terrysdiary.com/

I would do her :cool:

I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick.

chick's trying wayyyy too hard.

For once, I'm not going to quote squally with friendly sarcasm. I totally agree. Quit trying to be act so wild and be yourself. I probably still won't like you at all, but it couldn't be any worse (this goes for everyone, btw).

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Big shock, Hannah Montana grew up. Is anyone really surprised considering her dad got famous by squeezing his ass into jeans two sizes too small and achey breaky shaking it on stage? lol @ all those shocked people.

Mayhem

Banned
Big shock, Hannah Montana grew up. Is anyone really surprised considering her dad got famous by squeezing his ass into jeans two sizes too small and achey breaky shaking it on stage? lol @ all those shocked people.

I don't know why you say anyone is "shocked". I'm not. I just want to know what her deal with sticking out her tongue all the time is.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I don't know why you say anyone is "shocked". I'm not. I just want to know what her deal with sticking out her tongue all the time is.

I wasn't referring to anyone on the forum. Seriously, you thought I thought that could shock you guys? Come on, give me a little credit, man, I'm talking about the shit that's been reported about her in the media.

yep...she's basically white trash that got rich.

Whoever her handlers are that are steering her in this nasty direction need to be slapped back.

And stop sticking your gross tongue out. It's not sexy and it's not shocking or anything. It's just kind of weird and blech.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Looks to me like Miley has become some Brotha's Snow Bunny.

Yessir... :yesyes:

Mayhem

Banned
I wasn't referring to anyone on the forum. Seriously, you thought I thought that could shock you guys? Come on, give me a little credit, man, I'm talking about the shit that's been reported about her in the media.

Mah bad.