• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Street Fighter IV

is any one in SoCal, thats played it at FFA, and yeah cant wait to get SF4 gonna use Cammy and just maybe keep on using Rufus:2 cents:

What are the chances Best Buy still has a Chun-Li controller?

I went to two different Best Buy stores looking for the Chun-Li controller but couldn't find it. At the second store all they had left was one Ryu and one Blanka so I just took the Ryu controller because I probably wouldn't be able to find it again and I drove a long way to get the controller. The Fight Pads and Fight Sticks have been selling out every where.

I finally pre-ordered my Collector's Edition copy (PS3) last night using a bunch of Amazon vouchers I had!!

Can't wait - it'll be the first SF game I've played since the heady days of SFII Turbo on the SNS. I loved that and was absolutely crap at it (couldn't get to grips with controller combinations)....hope I'm better at SFIV!

I went to two different Best Buy stores looking for the Chun-Li controller but couldn't find it. At the second store all they had left was one Ryu and one Blanka so I just took the Ryu controller because I probably wouldn't be able to find it again and I drove a long way to get the controller. The Fight Pads and Fight Sticks have been selling out every where.

That sucks. Guess I waited too late.

That sucks. Guess I waited too late.

I didn't think they were going to sell out because I remember when they were released for the PS2 and they didn't sell as well. I guess the fact that the XBOX 360 D-Pad basically sucks for Street Fighter everybody decided to get one. I jumped on it as soon as people on the XBOX.com forums were saying they were selling out.

Still don't know if I want this game.

My fave is still Alpha 3

I like to play it on the fastest mode..... is IV as quick?

Planning on buying it today. Probably play it the first time through with Sakura. What character will you guys use first?

You're gonna have to play as Ryu if you want to unlock Sakura. The Alpha characters aren't available at the start without beating arcade mode with a certain character.

Game is awesome! I've beaten arcade mode with Ryu, Sakura, and Ken on medium so far. I also tried survival mode for awhile. So far I think Ken is the best to use for me. I like his super combo and ultra combo better than Ryu's. Whenever I try to use Ryu's super or ultra fireball the other character just blocks it or jumps it. The graphics are awesome. There's only one thing that annoys me about the graphics, and that's the health meters. Has anyone noticed that its not a straight meter, it kind of bends half way through. At first I thought there was something wrong with my tv but then I looked at some screencaps and yep, its the meters. I wonder why they designed them like that because it doesn't look good imo.

It would be awesome if Capcom decided to make a new Marvel vs Capcom or Darkstalkers with this new style.

I loved SFII and SFII Turbo, and from what I've read and seen about this game, I'm going to have to get it! Everything looks tight!

I just unlocked Akuma by playing on the easiest setting after breezing through to unlock the other characters. I still have Gouken and Seth (who is a BITCH to fight on the higher modes) left to go. Haven't played online yet though...

Spleen

Banned?
Every where I go people are saying the XBOX controller is shit for SFIV, why?

Every where I go people are saying the XBOX controller is shit for SFIV, why?

I have the 360 and I can tell you, the d-pad is not the best for fighting games, since it is not very precise and responsive. In my opinion it is not as bad as some people is saying, but you can find better controllers around.

Personally, I still consider the japanese sega saturn controller, the best ever for fighting games. The official street fighter IV joypad looks similar, although the best part (the d-pad) is a bit different ...