• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seven shot dead at US army base

lol....banned for what? it's an opinion, you fascist liberal. suppose you would preffer to do away with freedom of speech like a good fascist.

take your pick: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Islamic+Hate+Speech+&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

I suppose you'll pull out the Tim McVeigh line of arguing next? well, that's ONE domestic terrorist, as opposed to the weekly Middle East blasts that go off taking out hundreds at a time. damn, can't go a week without someone in the ME strapping an IED or other device to themselves - that's sure peaceful.

nothin' like a good old fashioned stoning, eh?: http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm gotta love that peaceful religion.

Is Bill O Reilly your father? Do you have a David Duke blow up doll you sleep with?

How far did you go in school?

:rofl:

Wow, alright.... :confused:

You can pick out passages of a similar magnitude to that in the Bible and in the Torah. They're all based on the same myths, so why are those of the muslim faith any different. Is it just because those who adhere to that particular belief are usually of a different race to you?

It speaks volumes of nothing. Who knows what mental state this person was in at the time of this attack and until he makes the claim that he was doing this "for Islam" you really can't make that assertion because you have no evidence to back it up. But you have because you have an obvious prejudice.

I have an obvious "predjudice" because Islam is a vile and crude religion, period. how anyone with a straight face could say anything otherwise is beyond me, as we still get the weekly Islamofascist in the Middle East blowing themselves up for "allah".

What's your knowledge of Islam? Have you studied it for yourself? Have you learnt from scholars...

Or have you just heard some fool like Bill O talk that jazz?

Why do countless millions embrace Islam each year?

Please answer my extended post if you can comprehend it. I am seriously willing to school you in US history.

LOL. You moron.

The people in the ME are fighting western imperialism. They are legitimately trying to remove foreign forces from their soil. If we didnt go about fucking people over, there would be no hate.

Where was the late before we starting nibbling Israel's sac? Where was the hate before we starting forcing states into submission, supporting dictators etc?

Our phoney war in Afghanistan has caused destabilization in Pakistan, our gross war crime in Iraq has inflamed the Muslim world against us. Just like we incur the wrath of Latin Americans owing to Western oppression, so to do those people rise up.

You need a class or 2 of US History. I can school your ass if you want.

Its pretty fucking simple. If we stop acting like jerks, we wont incur such hatred. When that B52 drops a bomb, someone's son dies, someone's brother dies. Those people are human, naturally they want revenge.

And another thing, the history of the western nations is more bloody and brutal then any other peoples. WW1/WW2 are really European-American caused crisis, holocausts, slavery, inquisitions.

No, the west is a blood thirsty monster.

the ME deaths in Iraq in particular are Arab on Arab, Muslim on Muslim. aren't you aware of the Sunni, Shiite, and Kurdish conundrum, for just one example?

LOL. Fool I probably forget more about the ME [or entire world] in one day then you'll ever know. The schisms in the ME were grossly exaccerbated by illegal US actions.

Before we went crazy, where were the bombings in Iraq? Iraq is home to the worlds oldest civilization, they invented wonderful things. We cant pretend we are a positive force. No, the US is a monster-simple as that. Blood thirsty, imperialistic and ignorant of the world. [The govt, not the wonderful people].

The sunni-shia schism isnt new, but its historical violence has been pretty low. Sunnis form about 85% of the world's muslims. If you want to learn something, Professor Timothy Winter of Cambridge University has wonderful talks/books about Islam and ideological schism.

He's a Muslim convert btw, so you know, in your mind he may hate the west. LOL Despite being from the English gentry.

I have an obvious "predjudice" because Islam is a vile and crude religion, period. how anyone with a straight face could say anything otherwise is beyond me, as we still get the weekly Islamofascist in the Middle East blowing themselves up for "allah".

All religions, especially those abrahamic religions that the main three are based around are vile and crude when those that follow it are deliberately mislead by those in power in order to make a political point.

Now you have to ask yourself how have we gotten into the situation we are in today? Of course it’s easy to blame the "evil muslims" for the problems the world now faces but that would be far too simplistic an explanation and it would show a complete lack of knowledge of the history of the region.

LOL. Fool I probably forget more about the ME [or entire world] in one day then you'll ever know. The schisms in the ME were grossly exaccerbated by illegal US actions.

Before we went crazy, where were the bombings in Iraq? Iraq is home to the worlds oldest civilization, they invented wonderful things. We cant pretend we are a positive force. No, the US is a monster-simple as that. Blood thirsty, imperialistic and ignorant of the world. [The govt, not the wonderful people].

The sunni-shia schism isnt new, but its historical violence has been pretty low. Sunnis form about 85% of the world's muslims. If you want to learn something, Professor Timothy Winter of Cambridge University has wonderful talks/books about Islam and ideological schism.

He's a Muslim convert btw, so you know, in your mind he may hate the west. LOL Despite being from the English gentry.

for starters, I would never support an imperialistic American military like the one we have. my brother in law was injured in Kabul because of Boosh and Obama is a traitor as he said we would withdraw from the ME. what we've done has been one of the biggest quagmires in Americas history, and like most Americans the media duped me into believing Saddam had WMDs, in addition to Rumsfeld and co, a whole shitload of democrcats in the House.

Which brings me to another point: yes, thousands have died because we were duped by Rumsfeld and co., but wasn't Saddam just a peach? How many thousands of his own people did he gas?

jasonk282

Banned
Here are some comments from members on teh dailyKos about the shooting.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/5/801051/-Ft.-Hood-Shootings

Molotov: idiots. you teach people to kill without remorse, then act surprised when they do.

olo: Maybe they just put the gun in his hand because be looks like a brown terror monger, is named Hasan (sounds & looks similar to Hussein) — and was the most convenient of the dozen bodies to blame this **** on.)

Julia Grey: I personally hope very much that he isn’t black. He’d be made out as an Obama confederate, part of the underground preparations for the coup, a guy who was so excited about destroying America that he started too early, yadda yadda. It’s already bad enough that he has an Arabic name.

MillieNeon: I just hope this doesn’t come with a huge Muslim backlash, or kick Muslims out of the military, etc. How very say for the people who lost their lives, their families, for the moderate Muslim who already have so much difficulty in this country right now.
And my heart really goes out to all the soldiers with PTSD. They need much more support and treatment. It’s immoral to bring people back from war and leave them in psychological torture chambers.
Also, I think we should re-examine soldier training. They are taught to de-humanize the enemy so they can kill easier. How do you “undo” that? What are we doing to these poor soldiers?

The Navigator: Let’s all hope it’s not wingers or the radical right that did this, but rather just a few disturbed soldiers.

o the umanity: I still can’t figure out what happened. When I was a little girl, it was an honor to serve. My father and all my brothers did. So did my uncles and one of my grandfathers. And then came ‘Nam, and it’s been all downhill since

Wonder if any of these "Americans' actually picked up a rifle and stood post for this Country.

for starters, I would never support an imperialistic American military like the one we have. my brother in law was injured in Kabul because of Boosh and Obama is a traitor as he said we would withdraw from the ME. what we've done has been one of the biggest quagmires in Americas history, and like most Americans the media duped me into believing Saddam had WMDs, in addition to Rumsfeld and co, a whole shitload of democrcats in the House.

Which brings me to another point: yes, thousands have died because we were duped by Rumsfeld and co., but wasn't Saddam just a peach? How many thousands of his own people did he gas?

Whatever his crimes, he was atleast native to that land.

Wanna play moral heros? Zimbabwe is fight there. North Korea is there. Go on GI Joe...

I'm shocked that somebody that messed up, somebody that was given a poor performance review, and somebody we found out was under that much suspicion was ever allowed to be a psychiatrist!

He is indeed a suicide terrorist. He was definitely aiming to kill a lot more people before he would kill himself, or perhaps knew he was going to be killed anyway.

jasonk282

Banned
He is indeed a suicide terrorist. He was definitely aiming to kill a lot more people before he would kill himself, or perhaps knew he was going to be killed anyway.

Where is it reported that he was a terrorist?

jasonk282

Banned
Oh I see, to have a terrorist's mentality you must be proven to have ties to a known terrorist group....therefore his act was not really an act of terror, only becasuse we don't know his purpose.:rolleyes:

Yes, all this is now is someone who "snapped". Guess all thoses postal workers were terrorist by your
standards.

Also i guess the guy shooting in orlando right now is also a terrorist.

You preach how you can't stand people being prejudice and then you just went out and did it yourself. Hypocrit.

Yes, all this is now is someone who "snapped". Guess all thoses postal workers were terrorist by your standards.

You preach how you can't stand people being prejudice and then you just went out and did it yourself. Hypocrit.

Oh yeah, calling a guy who kills 12 inocent people a terrorist is me being prejudiced. :rolleyes: Methinks you are taking it a little personal..ah.:tongue:
I didn't implied he was a terorist because he's Muslim, he was a terrorist because that's what his act showed.

jasonk282

Banned
Oh yeah, calling a guy who kills 12 inocent people a terrorist is me being prejudiced. :rolleyes: Methinks you are taking it a little personal..ah.:tongue:
I didn't implied he was a terorist because he's Muslim, he was a terrorist because that's what his act showed.

So is the guy in Orlando also a terrorist?

Your damn right I am taking it personal this was an Army Officer, a person who your tax dollars are PAYING. And a person who is suppose to be a leader of soldiers.

He MIGHT be a terrorist, but this we do not know yet and is nothing but speculation. I rather wait to actually hear from the mouth of the Major himself what his motive was behind this act. If it was to not be deployed to Iraq or Afghanstan it worked as he might be spending his life at Ft. Levenworth or worse.

So is the guy in Orlando also a terrorist?

I don't know anything about "the guy in Orlando," you have not posted a link to the story. And anyways, I still stand by my comment that he was a terrorist. He was supposed to be deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, where he would obviously have to fight and kill others that believe like he does, and was upset about it. So he chose to kill his fellow American soldiers instead. To me that's treason and terrorism.

jasonk282

Banned
I don't know anything about "the guy in Orlando," you have not posted a link to the story. And anyways, I still stand by my comment that he was a terrorist. He was supposed to be deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, where he would obviously have to fight and kill others that believe like he does, and was upset about it. So he chose to kill his fellow American soldiers instead. To me that's treason and terrorism.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33726074/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
this is happening right now.

Also DOCTORS ARE NOT COMBAT TROOPS he would not have to fight ANYONE. He joined the Army and knew the inherent risk that he would end up being deployed at some point.

Your damn right I am taking it personal this was an Army Officer, a person who your tax dollars are PAYING. And a person who is suppose to be a leader of soldiers.
Please. You are not fooling me with that remark. It was obvious that you implied I was prejudiced because I said he was a terrorist. It was that statement that you took personal. Why? Because he was a Muslim?