• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seven shot dead at US army base

jasonk282

Banned
I'm afraid that if you go do that in a predominantly Muslim country, yeah you would be called a terrorist, because that's exactly what you would be!! Or are you suggesting that terrorists are just normal, mentally stable people, that just have what they think is a valid reason to kill other people and themselves?

Your kind of thinking that somehow because we call a man that kills American soldiers a terrorist, is somehow being prejudiced against Muslims is ludicrous.

What I am saying is that an Army Officer killed his fellow Soldiers, he just happened to be Muslim.

Here are the critera for terrorism
Violence, Psychological impact and fear, Perpetrated for a political goal, Deliberate targeting of non-combatants ,Unlawfulness or illegitimacy.

All I am asking for is before we make some assumptions that we look at the facts and find out the Major's MOTIVE for carring out these attacks. You know like actually asking the major "Why did you do this"

It might be that he was a terrorist sleeper, but at this point WE DON'T KNOW and it's just speculation.

Is this guy a terrorist? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30678715/
Army soldier kills 5 of his own. then kills himself.

What I am saying is that an Army Officer killed his fellow Soldiers, he just happened to be Muslim.

Here are the critera for terrorism
Violence, Psychological impact and fear, Perpetrated for a political goal, Deliberate targeting of non-combatants ,Unlawfulness or illegitimacy.

All I am asking for is before we make some assumptions that we look at the facts and find out the Major's MOTIVE for carring out these attacks. You know like actually asking the major "Why did you do this"

It might be that he was a terrorist sleeper, but at this point WE DON'T KNOW and it's just speculation.

Is this guy a terrorist? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30678715/
Army soldier kills 5 of his own. then kills himself.

Who has suggested here that only Muslims can be terrorists? You are the one that is assuming we are calling this man a terrorist only because he happens to be a muslim. To me he is a terrorist no matter what his faith was.
He committed an act of terror, willfully killed innocent people, and didn't care if he was going to be killed. To me that's an act of terrorism. And if the reports are true about him, then he was in fact an Islamic terrorist.

To say that he just went crazy all of the sudden is to disregard common sense. He obviously had all this anger building up on him, and chose to betray and kill fellow American soldiers as a result. He was a terrorist indeed!

Facetious

Moderated
Why is it that these guys always seem to have disciplinary issues ? They're reprimanded for this... they're reprimanded for that ... :sigh:
Army: U.S. Soldier Acted Out of Resentment in Grenade Attack

Monday, March 24, 2003

FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. — A sergeant accused of killing a fellow serviceman by throwing grenades into tents at a military command center in Kuwait told his mother he feared persecution because he is a Muslim and reportedly had recently been reprimanded for insubordination.

Sgt. Asan Akbar of the 101st Airborne Division's 326th Engineer Battalion was in custody, said George Heath, a civilian spokesman at Fort Campbell. Heath said Akbar had not been charged with a crime but was the only person being questioned in the attack that also wounded 15 other soldiers Sunday, three seriously.

Jim Lacey, a correspondent for Time magazine, said in a television news broadcast that military criminal investigators said Akbar was recently reprimanded for insubordination and was told he would not join his unit's push into Iraq.

Heath also said Akbar had been having "an attitude problem."

The motive in the attack "most likely was resentment," said Max Blumenfeld, another U.S. Army spokesman.

The Army identified the dead soldier as Capt. Christopher Scott Seifert, 27, of Easton, Pa. Heath said Seifert was married. A spokesman for Seifert's mother and father -- Thomas and Helen Seifert, also of Easton -- said the family would not immediately speak with reporters.

I'm just sick of their lame excuses - Boo hoo :crying: I'm a muslim and they're picking on me.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Please WTF is so stressful about listening to people all day and asking them 'how do you feel about that"

I really hope that you are kidding. Psychs work with a lot of disturbed people. They not only listen to their problems, they are responsible for their care. They are on call 24/7 too. Having a very stressful job can make people snap. A psych's job is way more stressful then a lot of other jobs.

georges

Staff member
Why is it that these guys always seem to have disciplinary issues ? They're reprimanded for this... they're reprimanded for that ... :sigh:

I'm just sick of their lame excuses - Boo hoo :crying: I'm a muslim and they're picking on me.

I too am seriously bored of lame @ss excuses. :yesyes:

I really hope that you are kidding. Psychs work with a lot of disturbed people. They not only listen to their problems, they are responsible for their care. They are on call 24/7 too. Having a very stressful job can make people snap. A psych's job is way more stressful then a lot of other jobs.

Doesn't seem like someone that just "snapped" to me, but a cold merciless terrorist.

"Hasan is believed to have methodically and calmly opened fire on his fellow comrades as they filled out medical paperwork and underwent testing at a processing center that handles soldiers coming and going to war.

Around 1:30 p.m. Thursday, witnesses say a man later identified as Hasan jumped up on a desk and shouted the words "Allahu Akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great!" He was armed with at least one semiautomatic pistol capable of firing up to 20 rounds without reloading. He shot about 100 rounds before civilian police officer Kim Munley wounded him with four rounds."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572914,00.html

Yesterday while I was on Fort Hood one soldier told me it took law enforcement almost 10 minutes to arrive after the shooting took place.

We must kill or deport ALL Muslims from the United States. They simply are not worthy of a peace-loving country such as the USA. Further, we must destroy all nations that are majority Islamic.

While we're at it, we should deport (or kill) anyone who might disagree with such plans, as they are clearly terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.

As for the guy who went on his "Jihad" in Texas, he should be tortured (with Metallica playing in the background) and then killed. Maybe on live TV, with all proceeds from the show going to buy guns for needy kids...

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Doesn't seem like someone that just "snapped" to me, but a cold merciless terrorist.

"Hasan is believed to have methodically and calmly opened fire on his fellow comrades as they filled out medical paperwork and underwent testing at a processing center that handles soldiers coming and going to war.

Around 1:30 p.m. Thursday, witnesses say a man later identified as Hasan jumped up on a desk and shouted the words "Allahu Akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great!" He was armed with at least one semiautomatic pistol capable of firing up to 20 rounds without reloading. He shot about 100 rounds before civilian police officer Kim Munley wounded him with four rounds."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572914,00.html

That doesn't mean he didn't snap. I am not sure how making methodically and calmly bold helps any. You can do both and still be under great stress. I answer this posting below with parts of the story from the link you provided.

"He was very quiet, very nice, never been upset, always a smile," Rafiq Ismail told Fox News in Ramallah, the West Bank. "Till now, we did not believe he did it. ... Something happened, made him snap or something."

As a psychiatrist, Hasan had for years listened to other soldiers' tales of war horrors. Cave said if Hasan's lawyers can show that he himself was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) — which can happen to psychiatrists and can be a successful legal strategy — then they might use that in their defense in an attempt to land Hasan a lesser sentence.

Terror charges also could be filed, he said, but only if the government has hard evidence that Hasan was linked to and acting on behalf of an actual terrorist group.

jasonk282

Banned
Terror charges also could be filed, he said, but only if the government has hard evidence that Hasan was linked to and acting on behalf of an actual terrorist group.

Who needs hard evdience according to several people he is already a terrorist.

Yea I watched it the first time. Like I said before I rather hear from the Major HIMSELF.

Also every terror attack has some group claiming responsbility.

I don't exactly see AQ and other jumping to show that they can infiltrate America and kill our soldiers at home.

Most Americans don't need to hear what fat boy has to say. in fact, there is already sources that say he is in fact tied to radicals in mosques (spelling) and farther back to other questionable folks. what if he'da been KIA? we'd never know? no...we know. he was a religious psycho (Islamofascist) creep who killed in the name of "his" God - Allah.

doesn't matter if dude is muslim . timothy mcveigh, colombine shooters, other school shooters..., white

should white folks be hated?

jasonk282

Banned
Most Americans don't need to hear what fat boy has to say. in fact, there is already sources that say he is in fact tied to radicals in mosques (spelling) and farther back to other questionable folks. what if he'da been KIA? we'd never know? no...we know. he was a religious psycho (Islamofascist) creep who killed in the name of "his" God - Allah.

He will be punished for his CRIMES not his FAITH.

That doesn't mean he didn't snap. I am not sure how making methodically and calmly bold helps any. You can do both and still be under great stress. I answer this posting below with parts of the story from the link you provided.

"He was very quiet, very nice, never been upset, always a smile," Rafiq Ismail told Fox News in Ramallah, the West Bank. "Till now, we did not believe he did it. ... Something happened, made him snap or something."

As a psychiatrist, Hasan had for years listened to other soldiers' tales of war horrors. Cave said if Hasan's lawyers can show that he himself was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) — which can happen to psychiatrists and can be a successful legal strategy — then they might use that in their defense in an attempt to land Hasan a lesser sentence.

Well, sorry, but I don't buy that. The same can be said of any damn terrorist. They are all suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)...after seeing so much "injustice" from other people and nations, they just can't take it anymore and decide to kill as many innocent people as possible.