• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '10/'11 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
it's pre-season though. did they count those?

Kind of sucks to have a decade long sell-out streak ruined in a pre-season game, but... yeah.

PlasmaTwa2

God damn. I would not have figured you for this, but whatever. It's not that bad in Minnesota. You should try stoppiin' be here some time. The women look good too.

I've been to the airport. The Pizza Hut there is excellent.

Actually, after taking a quick look at this page, I admit you are right. At his worst he lets in seven goals. Thanks for correcting me. :)

I admit that Smith didn't have a very good season in 2009-2010 , but with a gaa of 3.09 he's not as bad as you say he is. Before he had those concussions , he was a very promising goalie and he can get back to that status if he stays healthy.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Seguin got an assist with the Bruins last night when they won 4-2 against Montreal. Plus Bergeron scored a short handed goal on a break away, and newly acquired Bruin Nathan Horton scored too.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I think I just came in my pants, I'm watching the Rangers game. We got a couple young guys from Minnesota Bloody, the State not the team.

Gabby scores ppg.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Gaborik ppg in OT. Thanks Bloody!

Brodeur played the first 2 periods, Lundqvist didn't play at all. Biron looked real good. Marty gave up 3 goals. Kovalchuk had a goal and an assist.

Flyers - Leafs...... Leafs win after 11 rounds in the shoot-out ...... James Reimer & Bobrovsky both looked good in goal.. (3rd P on )

Mauser98k

Closed Account
poor performance in net by Dan Ellis tonight. he can't play like this in the regular season.

goaltending is still what i'm most concerned about

PlasmaTwa2

A few thoughts:

1. Fucking Leafs.

2. I bet rodfarva ejeculated so much during tonight's Oilers game that he died of a calcium deficinecy.

3. Fucking Leafs.

A few thoughts:

1. Fucking Leafs.

2. I bet rodfarva ejeculated so much during tonight's Oilers game that he died of a calcium deficinecy.

3. Fucking Leafs.

Paajarvi and Hall where great in that game , Tampa didn't have Stamkos , lecavalier , ST.Louis or Gagné, but still Oilers can look forward to an exciting future.

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
poor performance in net by Dan Ellis tonight. he can't play like this in the regular season.

goaltending is still what i'm most concerned about

It has been a concern for a while I hope he doesnt look like he did last night I am also concerned about the system that bouche wants to run it could lead to alot of odd man rushes against us and if the goaltending is sub par then we will have alot of problems but I am looking foward to a good season this year

as a fighter there are few better than Mitch.

and he was a surprising leader in the locker room for our AHL team last year. one of the big reasons we re-upped him
He had an excellent season last year.:yesyes:
But I do wish that he could fight Brookbank and Mirasty just to complete his fight card. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.