• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '10/'11 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hey I drank alot and drove home at least I am not Khabibulin and have to spend 30 days in jail living in some Arizona desert prison tent city...way to go ahole! You were one of my favorite goaltenders back in the day!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

PlasmaTwa2

The Flyers and Dogs both got victories tonight. Meanwhile the Canucks played the Flames TWICE and couldn't win. Granted, the Flames actually seemed to take the games seriously and actually played Iginla and Kiprusoff, but still.

At any rate, it's getting close to prediction time...

PlasmaTwa2

Hehe funny how you don't know anything about the Lightning. Even at his worst smith is not a guy that lets in 5 goals a game.

Actually, after taking a quick look at this page, I admit you are right. At his worst he lets in seven goals. Thanks for correcting me. :)

So we get some preseason puck now eh. I didn't know if it was a re-run on the NHL Network yesterday or not. Maybe I'll head downtown to a Wild game this year or something if I can find a female down to ride. Fuck, you can get tickets for the dirt outside of the arena if you wait. My ex and I got two $60 tickets for like 10 bucks when we down there last year.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
yesterday Tampa defeated Dallas 4-2 and tonight they defeat Chicago 4-2.

our young goalie Cedrick Desjardins was very good in his first ever NHL appearance.

PlasmaTwa2

Minnesota's streak of sold-out games has ended at 409 games. Lost tonight in front of 16,219 fans.

Way to go, Scott. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.