• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '20 Season Thread

NE cut WR M. Sanu. TB cut KCR M. Gay - KCR is now Succop.
Thanks! I drew 3rd and went chalk with Zeke. I got lucky and drew Succop with my last or next to an I didn't know he'd won the job. Thanks for the update Good luck to those who play.

It has been 221 days since a meaningful NFL Football game was played. Today, the long, national nightmare known as the "Offseason" comes to an end. NFL Football is back.

Yeahhhhhh buddy!! I've got HOU WR W. Fuller on both of my fantasy football teams, and HOU RB David Johnson on one of them. Hoping for a shootout! Battle of the league's two highest paid quarterbacks - based on contract extensions.

Yeahhhhhh buddy!! I've got HOU WR W. Fuller on both of my fantasy football teams, and HOU RB David Johnson on one of them. Hoping for a shootout! Battle of the league's two highest paid quarterbacks - based on contract extensions.
I had DJ on two teams, sat him on the team with Zeke and Carson, so. Fairbairn screwed me on one team. I didn't mind the crowd sound and visual it didn't seem too different or distracted except for Coach Reid's blast shield that kept getting rained up. Happy football, everyone 🥳0

I started Rodgers because the Philly o line was descimated and it paid off. Took a while, they do play him tough in the red zone. My fantasy team could still lose (go Zeke!) but my rl team won whoowhoo

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Did anyone else notice in their game(s) of choice on this past Sunday some dirty bit of cheating going on by way of easily noticeable shameless uneven / unfair use of the Injected Crowd Noise?

I first caught a little bit of the Thursday Night game with the Chiefs and whoever else it was. (Texans?) On that one the Injected Crowd Noise appeared to be on the level ... even, fair and the same for both teams while on offense. So everything cool here.

However, on Sunday's game between the Cowboys and the Rams, while I didn't catch on to it immediately, a little bit later, probably around the 2nd quarter, I noticed the distinct, easily noticeable difference in the Injected Crowd Noise level depending on which team's offense was on the field. When the Rams' offense was on the field, the Injected Crowd Noise was a harmless, hardly noticeable ambient background noise. On the other hand, when the Cowboys' offense was on the field, especially on 3rd downs --- my GOODNESS!! The Injected Crowd Noise level was like that of a REAL, full stadium, pre-Covid-19 level home game!!!

It was my understanding that the Injected Crowd Noise level was supposed to be a subtle background noise that wasn't really supposed to vary depending on situation or team. Yet on this game whoever was in charge of the Injected Crowd Noise level was definitely shamelessly giving the home team Rams an advantage that was not supposed to be there.

Did anyone else notice in their game(s) of choice on this past Sunday some dirty bit of cheating going on by way of easily noticeable shameless uneven / unfair use of the Injected Crowd Noise?

I first caught a little bit of the Thursday Night game with the Chiefs and whoever else it was. (Texans?) On that one the Injected Crowd Noise appeared to be on the level ... even, fair and the same for both teams while on offense. So everything cool here.

However, on Sunday's game between the Cowboys and the Rams, while I didn't catch on to it immediately, a little bit later, probably around the 2nd quarter, I noticed the distinct, easily noticeable difference in the Injected Crowd Noise level depending on which team's offense was on the field. When the Rams' offense was on the field, the Injected Crowd Noise was a harmless, hardly noticeable ambient background noise. On the other hand, when the Cowboys' offense was on the field, especially on 3rd downs --- my GOODNESS!! The Injected Crowd Noise level was like that of a REAL, full stadium, pre-Covid-19 level home game!!!

It was my understanding that the Injected Crowd Noise level was supposed to be a subtle background noise that wasn't really supposed to vary depending on situation or team. Yet on this game whoever was in charge of the Injected Crowd Noise level was definitely shamelessly giving the home team Rams an advantage that was not supposed to be there.
Chuck I heard a commentator say the crowd noise piped to TV is different from the crowd noise they're piping to the field. He said that the field level noise was low. They're pretty good at using the right kind of crowd noise on turnovers etc I thought

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
That makes sense. HOPEFULLY that is true. However, it's still fishy that even if I was listening to the TV version of the noise, why the distinct difference depending on which offense was on the field?

I'll keep an eye out to see if I notice this again and if so ... see if it looks like the players being piped in the louder TV version noise are actually having a harder time hearing the cadence. I think we need to get a 2-year long collusion investigation going here.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming the fishy noise for the Cowboys' loss. Those fuckers lost because they just didn't get the job done. They were supposed to now have the most potent WR Trio in the league and combined with one of the best RBs in the league were supposed to be unstoppable ... possibly needing a 3 digit scoreboard. Well, just like last year, the fuckers yet again for the umpteenth time had problems getting out of 1st gear.

That makes sense. HOPEFULLY that is true. However, it's still fishy that even if I was listening to the TV version of the noise, why the distinct difference depending on which offense was on the field?

I'll keep an eye out to see if I notice this again and if so ... see if it looks like the players being piped in the louder TV version noise are actually having a harder time hearing the cadence. I think we need to get a 2-year long collusion investigation going here.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming the fishy noise for the Cowboys' loss. Those fuckers lost because they just didn't get the job done. They were supposed to now have the most potent WR Trio in the league and combined with one of the best RBs in the league were supposed to be unstoppable ... possibly needing a 3 digit scoreboard. Well, just like last year, the fuckers yet again for the umpteenth time had problems getting out of 1st gear.
Someone I can't remember was talking about it and they said nfl films was using actual crowd sfx from actual games etc I wonder if each team handles their own or if the home team does or what.
Cowboys got jobbed on the Gallup opi call. They'll be okay but the d wasn't as fierce as I was expecting but Aldon Smith came back in a big way. Pretty good team but Cooper is a flake (fantasy, anyway). Good luck!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yeah, really Ramsey and Gallup were locked / intertwined about equally.
The new Dick Nolan defense was advertised to be "more aggressive" than Marinelli's previous one, but I didn't see it. I was underwhelmed.

Last year Cooper had a pattern of being awesome at home, but sucking on the road. He does need to change that. It's not exactly a pattern that should be tolerated. Head Coach McCarthy already said right before the season that Gallup actually was the WR1, not Cooper. If Cooper doesn't watch it and get some consistency going, he might end up WR3 and Cee Dee Lamb WR2.

So which is your team in REAL football, Jude?

I heard / saw something that the fake crowd noise would be capped at 75 decibels, per the NFL.

My fantasy teams went 1-1. Lost 138 to 104; won 129 to 100.

Yeah, really Ramsey and Gallup were locked / intertwined about equally.
The new Dick Nolan defense was advertised to be "more aggressive" than Marinelli's previous one, but I didn't see it. I was underwhelmed.

Last year Cooper had a pattern of being awesome at home, but sucking on the road. He does need to change that. It's not exactly a pattern that should be tolerated. Head Coach McCarthy already said right before the season that Gallup actually was the WR1, not Cooper. If Cooper doesn't watch it and get some consistency going, he might end up WR3 and Cee Dee Lamb WR2.

So which is your team in REAL football, Jude?
Raidahs :cool:

Didn't know Marinelli was out. Is Nolan the old falcons coach, Mike? Gallup is no less than a 1a until Lamb matures as a pro. Esp w/out Jarwin. Good enough for 10 - 6, I would have said 11-5 before all the LB injuries.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ahhh, the Las Vegas Raiders, eh?

Yeah, you know how it goes when a new head coach (McCarthy) comes in. Massive coaching staff changes take place. All the new head coach's buddies are brought in. Interestingly enough, not only is Rod Marinelli out, but ... (and I had to Google to confirm this) Rod Marinelli is now on YOUR Raiders as the Defensive Line Coach.

It's Dick Nolan who is the new Cowboys' Defensive Coordinator. Before the Cowboys, I believe he came from the Saints as their Linebackers Coach there. And he's been with the 49ers and various other teams.

After the loss to the Rams, I'll have to wait 2 or 3 more games to get a better idea of what record to expect. Hopefully it's not a repeat of last year --- bully the weak teams ... and have trouble scoring more points than a Soccer team against the strong teams. :eek:

Ahhh, the Las Vegas Raiders, eh?

Yeah, you know how it goes when a new head coach (McCarthy) comes in. Massive coaching staff changes take place. All the new head coach's buddies are brought in. Interestingly enough, not only is Rod Marinelli out, but ... (and I had to Google to confirm this) Rod Marinelli is now on YOUR Raiders as the Defensive Line Coach.

It's Dick Nolan who is the new Cowboys' Defensive Coordinator. Before the Cowboys, I believe he came from the Saints as their Linebackers Coach there. And he's been with the 49ers and various other teams.

After the loss to the Rams, I'll have to wait 2 or 3 more games to get a better idea of what record to expect. Hopefully it's not a repeat of last year --- bully the weak teams ... and have trouble scoring more points than a Soccer team against the strong teams. :eek:
Holy sh*t I didn't even know I thought we got manusky or someone as defense position coach I didn't know it was Marinelli he's a tough sob.
I didn't study up on teams until the last minute for fantasy I thought the season wasn't going to happen (I think CBS did too because their app is complete garbage)

Hey that is Mike Nolan dick was his dad.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Major DOH!! I just rechecked. You're absolutely right, Jude. It IS Mike Nolan that's the Cowboys' Defensive Coordinator.
Good thing I didn't bet someone $1,000.00 that it was Dick. :ROFLMAO:
I've only been vaguely familiar with the name "Nolan" throughout the years. I wouldn't be able to pick either one out from a lineup for $1 million dollars.

Major DOH!! I just rechecked. You're absolutely right, Jude. It IS Mike Nolan that's the Cowboys' Defensive Coordinator.
Good thing I didn't bet someone $1,000.00 that it was Dick. :ROFLMAO:
I've only been vaguely familiar with the name "Nolan" throughout the years. I wouldn't be able to pick either one out from a lineup for $1 million dollars.
I just remember that he dressed like a boss in a suit looking sharp like Landry but no hat when he was hc of SF while ago. It's like you said where everyone hooks everyone up with work when they're flush like Gruden (or McVay too) hiring old coaches who know there sh*t to be lieutenants smart move

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
With Mike Nolan's advertised "More Aggressive" Defense being MIA ... good thing the Dallas Cowboys' Strategic Air Command finally showed up (unlike last week) and aerial assaulted the Atlanta Falcons 40 - 39!

Of course, those mutha fucking pathetically SLOW starts 🤮 have GOT to END right NOW! 🤬
FOUR fumbles in the 1st quarter? 🤬🤬🤬🤬