• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

when you go to the sublymonal website, in the top of your browser it will say "subLYMONal." Lymon being the name of Echo's brother.

You have to click on each TV a certain number of times.
The number of successive clicks is as follows: 4,8,15,16,23,42.

haha. yeah, BIG shock, right? I was just clicking away at them at first and I didn't figure it out until about halfway through. I had a feeling that this website would be a puzzle game, so I got that one right away.

The next page says the following words flashing on a TV screen: " Enter code:" and then "Heir Apparent." This doesn't seem to have any significance right now, whether this is just a clue or another puzzle, the way to get to the next page is a hidden link underneath the light cast from the TV.

After that it takes you to a page nearly identical to the one found at thehansofoundation.org homepage. Although it's supposed to be a bio of the founder, it doesn't have any information show up for me.

It just has a series of lines of varying length that appear when you hold your mouse over them, and disappear when you take it off. depending on which one you click on, it will either disappear and cause a new line to appear, or stay and cause a new line to appear. depending on which lines you click on the first half will determine the appearance of the second set, and if you don't click on any, then the second set won't appear even when you drag you mouse over them. Also clicking on the different lines will cause the "O" graphic in the background to change position, accordingly.

If you click on the Hanso Foundation Icon at the top it will turn off the music, cause the very first line to appear, and make the graphic go all the way to the left side of the page.

If all of the lines were to be present, it would look something like this:

_______
_______
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
_______
_______

I don't know if it's just me or this is a puzzle. Since there is supposed to be text on this page, and none shows up for me, either you have to solve the puzzle to see it, or we just have to wait and it will be added later on, as is sometimes the way these things work.

If you mess around with the settings you can get a link to pop up on the page that takes you to an all text page that has some interesting things to say. I think this link is always there if you go to the page from the thehansofoundation.org address.

That's all I got for today. Anyone call the phone number from the commercial?

Last edited:
ok, I just went there again right now. on the first page it has the word "OBEY" in the center. I don't remember that being there before.

on the second page the flashing words no longer appear. Instead it just has a wave meter graphic and the word "code:" flashes rapidly. on the bottom where the hidden link used to be, it says, "sublymonal message unlocked."

Now on the hasno page all the text does appear so there is a whole bunch of different things to read. I'm gonna check that out tommorrow. keep me posted on any new developments.

PS. sign up for the newsletter and then tell me what happens.

Last edited:
Heir Apparent might have been one of the episode titles.

I heard the there were Hanso commercials during that Bird Flu movie on ABC which I missed because the movie looked lame.

I haven't done any of the clues yet. So far the are:

The phone number:
1-877-HANSORG

The sites"

www.thehonsofoundation.org
and
www.sublymonal.com

is there any I'm missing?

why do I feel like we are the rats in a maze with no cheese now?

Okay here are some things that I noticed about this weeks episode...

While watching the video in the Pearl hatch I noticed a big man with a full beard...think he's the "others" leader?
The father of the miracle girl was the psychic the Claire went to in season 1. Remember he told her that something bad was going to happen to her or something like that.

Now one thing this show has taught me is nothing is at it seems. With the way this island has played on these characters whose to say that Libby is truly dead. Maybe the island wants her back. I can't see them ditching the character with an untold story. IMO she'll be back. After all it the island fixed Locke and the black lady right.

Calpoon I noticed that you went to the sublymonal website twice and noticed something you didn't see the first time. Ever think that maybe your supposed to go multiply times to figure out what it really is? Hmmmmmmm I'm gonna try it, if someone does this before me please let us know what you come up with.

The guy with the beard was in the tape in the Swan hatch as well. I don't remember his first name, and I'm going to misspell the hell out of his last name, but it's DeGreute. The blond woman with him was his wife. I don't think he is the bearded guy that we saw on the boat, and have come to know as "Zeek" because Zeek's beard is fake.

The other thing that is intersting about the psychic is that he admitted he's a fraud. So it makes me wonder why he told Claire she had to get on the plane. Had he found someone in Los Angeles that wanted the baby, and had paid him off to deliver her to them or something?

Did anyone see Numb3rs last week? There was a dead Chinese woman who had a tatoo of several groups of segmented lines on the bottom of her foot. They looked a lot like the segmented lines in the Dharma logo. It turned out that the lines were symbols that represented individual numbers. One of the characters recognized the tatoo, and said that it looked like it was from "E Ching", or "Yi Ching"? He had a book that he used to transcribe the symbols into numbers. Now the book might have been called "Yi Ching" or the other, I'm not sure. Did anyone catch this?

question - the guy the others are reporting to (it was hinted to in clare's flashback recently) - who d'you think he is? i have a feeling it's the shadowy doctor who runs the darma initiative (i think he was shown in the first darma video), but my missus thinks it's walt. Also, I think the psychic, although a fraud, actually felt something with clare, which was why he was so shocked.

That shadowy figure standing at the window in that film was Alvar Hanso. The founder of the Hanso foundation witch, I guess is the parent company of the Dharma Initiative. At least that's what I've been able to gather so far. Going way weird, and going with some of the theories floating around out there, if you consider what Henry said about "God can't see us here", or something to that effect, it would be wild if this "great man, but unforgiving man" is Satan, and they're all already in hell. I doubt that though.

Anyway, I looked up Yi Ching, and found translations for all of those symbols inside the Dharma logo. There seem to be numbers that go along with them, but there are other translations as well. I don't have time at the moment to sit down and figure out what this site is saying completely, as it's a little confusing, but this is it:

http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/core9/phalsall/texts/iching.txt

anyway, this is what I got from it so far, starting from the top of the octagon, and going clockwise:

---
- -
--- Li/Sun

- -
- -
- - K'un/Earth

--
--
- - Sun/Wood

---
---
--- Ch'ien/Heaven

- -
---
- - K'an/Water

- -
- -
--- Chen/Thunder

---
- -
- - Ken/Mountain

- -
---
--- Tui/Marsh

How the hell all that fits into the big scheme of things, I haven't got a clue right now.

Big P13 said:
Did anyone see Numb3rs last week? There was a dead Chinese woman who had a tatoo of several groups of segmented lines on the bottom of her foot. They looked a lot like the segmented lines in the Dharma logo. It turned out that the lines were symbols that represented individual numbers. One of the characters recognized the tatoo, and said that it looked like it was from "E Ching", or "Yi Ching"? He had a book that he used to transcribe the symbols into numbers. Now the book might have been called "Yi Ching" or the other, I'm not sure. Did anyone catch this?

Might be just a coincidence. Numbers is a CBS show isn't it? I don't think the networks would team up to fuck with our heads. However, excellent research and I look forward to see if what you uncovered really does mean something.

No, I'm not saying that the show Numb3rs itslef has anything to do with LOST. I was just wondering if anyone had caught the name of the book, or coding system or whatever Yi Ching is considered because the symbols were the same. I knew that it would help to find some more meaning in LOST, but didn't think that the two shows were related. I just didn't think I had heard it right, so I hadn't tried to run a search for it. Turns out, I did hear correctly.

Download the Jay and Jack podcast for a funny recap on all the episodes. Its very funny. There is a vidcast aswell. There are theories also...
Get it on iTunes, its free.

Did anyone else notice a tattoo on Zeek's chest when he threw that weapon at Michael? I swear I think I saw one. Most of it was obscured by his undershirt, but it kind of looked like it might have been the Dharma logo.

Yes I did sort of catch that tatoo also. One thing I must say looking toward next week is I'm kind of disappointed. Reading what Abrams says about the episode (no spoilers) is that it's the "best ending he could ever dream of" Cool, but the one thing I love about this show is wondering what's going to happen next. The mystery is what draws me in. I just hope we don't find out EVERYTHING there is to know about this show. If we do season 3 might suck and the shows life could be over. This is one of those shows I want to see for years to come. Never the less I'll be glued to the TV on Wednesday.

I don't think that I would like to see this show go on for more then five seasons. that seems to be the limit for how long a show can last and still be good. If or when it gets to the point where it's like "we've been stuck on this island for five years and we still don't know what's going on! But rest assured, some whacky stuff is going to happen next week!" and then a midget and ricardo montebalm come out, im going to be less than thrilled.

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that they are claiming that they will answer the questions that they are claiming they are going to answer. But for each question they answer, you know that three new ones will come out of the answers.