• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

well Im skepitcal about those answers. remember the answers from the first season finale?

question we've been asking all season:
What's inside the hatch?

answer: a ladder and a big drop.

questIon:
What's going to happen when they finally build the raft?

Answer: it's going to get blown up by some people we've never seen before.

they'll give answers, but not the one's that we want to hear.

looks like a skull to me.

Has anyone else filled in all the puzzles on the Hanso website? A person called Seraphim (hopefully not our mod!) shows you that all the CEOS of the company are totally corrupt and evil people. The website will apparently grow in clues after the season finale, so everyone should pay attention!

I can't seem to get the right version of Flash for my operating system, so I can't get into those sites unfortunately. It really sucks, I wish I could play along.

I can't believe that with all the re-runs this season the season finale could be be upon us already. I'm really excited to have some of the questions answered, but I really don't want this season to be over already. Of course, having said that, it will be nice to not be a slave to this show every Wednesday for a while I suppose.

Big P13 said:
I can't believe that with all the re-runs this season the season finale could be be upon us already. I'm really excited to have some of the questions answered, but I really don't want this season to be over already.

Me too. That's why I think they should design some shows to have a certain shelf life. Say you come up with something like Lost or 24. Get your whole main plot together and design it for say 3-4 seasons. That way you know what you want to do, when to do it, and be able to tell it better than extending a story out to some lame end where you half explain :wtf: went on, and expect the audience to pick up the rest.

I watched Alias a little for the first year or two and it was fine. But now (I know it's actaually aired it's last show) it's degenerated into a nonsensical rambling of who's backstabbing who for this episode. And who forgot their identity this time. Blah blah blah.

Some shows of course don't have a major plot extending over the episodes. Any sitcom like Sienfield can just go on until the networks decide that they're done with them.

That being said, I think I'll stay on for the 3rd season at least, if I can tolerate another year of intermittant reruns. Then, if they don't start explaining some shit, I'm the first one off the Lost wagon.

Last edited:
Tgunz262 said:
Me too. That's why I think they should design some shows to have a certain shelf life. Say you come up with something like Lost or 24. Get your whole main plot together and design it for say 3-4 seasons. That way you know what you want to do, when to do it, and be able to tell it better than extending a story out to some lame end where you half explain :wtf: went on, and expect the audience to pick up the rest.

I saw Matthew fox on The Daily Show earlier in the season, and he was saying how he hoped that the show went on as long as it took to tell the story, and not get dragged out due to the amount of money it's making. I think we all know that that's probably what the deciding factor will be.

I don't mind that we're still in the dark about a lot of stuff, that's a lot of the intrigue for me. the big problem I will have with next season is if they pull the re-run bullshit on us again.

I don't know. That was Penny at the end. She had said earlier in the episode when she found Desmond at that stadium that if you have enough money, and enough determination, you can find anyone. I'm guessing that she's been looking for Desmond ever since he disappeared on his boat race. I haven't got a clue whey the russian guys are involved, or why they are in that bunker in that wintery wonderland. Very strange.

At this point, I'm afraid that they are raising more questions than they can possibly answer. Like what the hell is the deal with that four toed statue, and why were all of those tubes from the Pearl hatch just stacked on the ground in the middle of nowhere?

Oh, by the way. For anyone doing the lost experience stuff online, Jimmy Kimmel is having some Hanso foundation "executive" on his show tonight. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play along because I can't get the right version of flash for my computer for some reason.

Tabitha Stern

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I agree, they answered SO MANY questions tonight, but opened the door for hundreds of more questions

between this and 24 this week, my brain was in overload

yeah, im trying to figure out exactly what questions they answered, and what remains.

We finally found out what happened to Claire when she was gone. Although at this point in the show, it only confirmed what we allready knew about the others.

It seems that the biggest question to get a "clear answer" is the button pushing. I think that there isn't any doubt that it was real, that it wasn't just a psych experiment and there was a reason to do it and something would happen if it wasn't done. right?

What exactly that reason was, I have no idea. Obviously it had something to do with electomagnetism. I don't believe the explanation that was given to be true, because the guy lied about everything else, and he didn't even believe it either, he thought it was just as fake as locke.

I'm really not sure what the purpose of turning that key was, and the difference between that and pushing the button. What would happen if you pushed the button and turned the key, or if you didn't push the button and turned the key(what did end up happening) or if you didn't push the button or turn the key, and what the difference is?

One very interesting speculation was that the system failure caused by the timer running down and the period before desmond pushed the button is what caused the crash of flight 185. This question still remains, but it makes me wonder, if it IS the case, why was thier no apparent effect when the the same situation happened with locke, the time when his leg got crushed?

as part of the trick to get him to stay in the hatch desmond was told that the outside was contaminated and that he had to take injections. when he found that that was false, he told claire to stop taking the injections. So If the virus/radiation was false, why were the others giving her the injections?

It seems that "henry" is the leader of the Others. If this was the case then why did Zeke real name Tom, always act in charge? if this was merely a trick upon thier part to disguise this fact, which seems likely, then why did "henry" go out on whatever it is that he was doing when he got caught, instead of sending someone else to do it?

We found out that Walt is still alive, but we don't know what happened to him or why the Other's wanted him.

We still don't know who the Others are, or what they have to do with dharma project, or what they want with the survivers.

Why did the Others wear disguises to make them look like castaways?

We still don't know what exactly happened with Danielle's team, or what happened to her son.

We still don't know what the "monster" is, or why there was a polar bear on the island.

What caused the survivers to experience those halucinations/visions?

Why was Libby in the mental institute and why did she not tell Hurley that's where he knew her from?

As of the finale...

What is going to happen to Jack, Kate and Sawyer?

Will Micheal really be able to get off the island and be rescued?

What happened to Sayid?

What exactly happened at the hatch?

What happened to Locke and Echo and Desmond?

as Big P13 stated, What's up with that funky statue, and why did the reports sent from the second hatch wind up in a pile in the middle of the jungle?

Last edited:
I must have missed the part on what happened to Claire, I didn't notice anything. To me the only question that got answered was why the plane crashed. There is still no explanation of......

what Dharma is
who the others really are
why the others have to wear disguises, both in appearance and name
what's so special about Walt
what the black smoke stuff was
why Locke can walk and why Sun is pregnant
why the others are "good guys" what are they fighting against?
why the characters backstories tie into the island, like the numbers

So now the new questions are as stated before...
Who are these guys in the snow
Just who exactly is Desmonds girlfriend
What's with the statue
what was the sound and light after the key turned
where are Kate, Jack and Sawyer going and why can't anyone come find them

I know one thing my heart is still pounding frow what happened. I can't wait until the fall. THIS SHOW IS THE BEST FUCKING THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever mentioned the Hanso site, theres also another site oh geez I cant remember it at the moment but it involves the Widmores and one of there interests is in Zambia Community Health Centers... I cnat remember where in West Africa Eko is from but... for explanations of the things on the Hanso site theres www.thelostexperience.com quite interesting

BoobyMonster said:
All I gots ta say is that the chick that played Pen was hawwwwwt :D

I really was never to get into Lost because of a work schedule, but last night I watched the review episode and watched the finale. I wish I could have been watcing all along...

I think I finally found a show that I can get addicted to like I was with the X-Files! :D

I highly recommend buying the season 1 DVD and watching from the beginning. The season 2 DVD should be out before season 3 starts.