• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Big P13 said:
Latitude: 4.815

Longitude: 162.342
That's a play on the magic numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42. Nice!

Sorry Vader. I can't find any sites for it right now either. I don't know where the site that I used went. Maybe it's just down right now or something. I'll try searching for it tomorrow and see if I can get it to you.

Ok Vader. I poured through countless posts on another website to find this link for you here you go...couldn't just take my friggin word for it could you???;)

http://www.confluence.org/search.php

Actually, there is something about putting those numbers in for yourself and seeing the result come up that's kind of exciting.

I never knew this thread existed. Wahey. Lots of fun now. And, I don't think michael shooting libby and ana was an indication of him being an "other". i think he's mentally imbalanced, and we're going to find out why.

Well, the Others have Walt. I'm sure they're using him as leverage to make Michael do what they want him to. I mean really if you have to decide between your son, and some people who are relative strangers...the choice doesn't seem that difficult to me. It doesn't make him evil, it makes him a good father.

Alright. Look forward to discussing things with you.:o

To tell you the truth, I didn't watch the first season either till I heard that it had won a bunch of emmys, then I borrowed season one on DVD from a friend, and have been incurably addicted since.

Thank you. Right now it seems to be about exploring the characters' back stories while moving along just a little.
I'm a major Sopranos fan, but here we don't have HBO, I have to wait for or download the new episodes. This was available so I rented it. I'm glad I did so far.
Thanks.

Yeah, I don't think you'll be sorry. The entire series seems to move pretty slowly. You can have a bunch of events happen in a single episode, but somehow the overall plot doesn't advance much. the major questions still linger, and even when they answer a question, two or three more pop up. It's a great show. So amazingly original. I'm really sick of all doctor shows, and lawyer shows and what not that keep popping up...one clone after another.

I"m not sure, but I think I missed like half the episodes this season. I saw most of the begining ones, I saw the one where sawyer got the guns, and the one where they first found "henry". I don't remember which one came first. after that I may have seen one or two... I didn't see the one where the door crushed locke's leg, but I heard about it. The last one I saw was hurley's imaginary freind, and I didn't see anyafter that until last weeks episode.

anyway, I have a few questions for you diehard fans out there.

did we ever find out why locke was in a wheel chair? I don't remember them ever showing that.

I seem to recal henry saying to anna "he was a good one, he thought he could change you, but he was wrong."

any idea who he's talking about?

also I think he said that the others wanted her because she killed two people that were innocent...

I assume that he means the others, and I know that echo killed one of them who was attacking him. I don't remember them ever killing another one of the others, what's up with that? am I mistaken, or did I just miss that episode? and is that the guy I mentioned in the last question?

and if that's the case, why don't the others want to get charlie for killing ethan?

1. No, we don't know why Locke is in the wheelchair yet. I'm starting to suspect that it might have something to do with the two guys that paid him a visit when his dad faked his death because he'd screwed them out of a lot of money. I don't know if this speculation will pan out, but I suspect was CIA, or some other type of intelligence agent. He just seems to know things, like Sawyers real name is James, Hurley's name is Hugo even though Jack was the only one Hurley told that to, and he knew that Sawyer had stolen the medicine out of that hatch and had it back at his tent. Plus when they first caught Henry, he was one of the two that wanted to interogate him and gather intel from him. Locke even said something to the effect of "you're building an army, and the only reason to do that is if you're at war...this is part war". I anxiously awaiting the revelation of his past though.

2. Henry didn't say he was a good one, I think he probalby said Goodwyn. He was the "Other" that Ana killed by impaling him on that stick.

3. It wasn't that she killed to people that were innocent, she killed two people from his group whatever they may be. She killed Goodwyn as I said before, and she killed that girl on the beach by hitting her in the head with a rock. That's where she found the list that had the names of the survivors that they had come to abduct.

As for the other not going after Charlie for killing Ethan, they probably just haven't had the opportunity yet.

cool. but im pretty sure that he knows the real names because he read them from the passenger list.

it's interesting that it was mentioned the connection between echo and locke. another thing about them is both of them encountered the black smoke monster and it didn't hurt them.

also, whatever happened to the guy that was inside the hatch that jack knew? I know we don't have the answer to that, that was a rhetorical question. that always struck me as odd. if the guy had been in that hatch for who knows how long pushing the botton cuz he thought the world would end, why would he just ran away and trust that they'd do what he said?

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
It's 108 minutes ... and those numbers DO add up to 108. Hmmmmmm.

Well, sheeeit. Libby stays alive until the end of the episode but dies anyway without exposing Michel as the shooter. Jack asks for some heroin (for Libby)to expose the location of Sawyer's stash of drugs and guns which were buried in the ground in his tent.

Mr Ecko and Locke find another hatch under the drug plane that was an observation post to observe all of the activities in the other hatches. So Locke finds out that entering the numbers was just a psycological test and he gets pissed.

Looks like a bit of story about what happened to Michel when he went looking for the 'Others' for next week.

Last edited:
i want to see the preview for next week again, was I seeing things? or did I see the dead libby, walking in front of the other losties? maybe another dream sequence? I taped the whole episode tonight except the preview for next week, wish I taped it too so I can see if my eyes was fooling me. those hanso commercials played along regular commercials was awesome though-kewl indeed. did you guys notice the website stated in tonight's website was different from before (used to be hansofoundation.com now it was sublymonal.com)

Last edited:
5 minutes just past, i could not edit my previous post sorry guys for posting again, I just noticed a mistake in my previous post. the last sentence should read:...notice the website stated in tonight's commercial was different from before...

Hmm, I get both the East Coast and West Coast feeds, so I always watch the show twice. I wish I'd have caught your post earlier so I could have kept an eye our for Libby in the preview.

I really thought Libby was going to live. I'm a bit pissed that they wrote her off with so much of her story incomplete.

Next week looks like it will be really exciting. It looks as thought there will be some kind of battle sequence between the Losties and the Others.