• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Euro 2016

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Germany are thru to the semis. Had to have a ton of drama in the shoot-out. Buffon is so solid.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Each next game is more dramatic then you thought possible.

Man, how nail-biting will the semis, and let alone the final be???

German's missing penalties, what is the world coming to

They're so good at penalties they decided to give the Italians some false hope!

Probably the only time as an Englishman that I was cheering the Germans on, Italy just played far too negatively and were time wasting even in the first half. Muller might win the Euro's while not scoring a single goal, he's been pretty bad this tournament.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I would love to see tthem go on to the half finals.

But they sure delivered some great games

Disappointing result for Wales, but they have had a great tournament just a shame they couldn't make it to the final. I hope Germany or France win it now, as I don't think Portugal deserve it, as they have been one of the worst teams in the tournament.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
What a game Germany vs. France was! Our (Germany) team was arguably the better one, but two factors swung the result:

Schweinsteiger could not keep his arm off the ball at that damned moment at the end of the first half, and the penalty kick, that was absolutely correct, it was the first goal against us.

Then the german team had to throw moe and more forward, and the french team is really good at counterstrikes, and they scored another goal and our attempts they missed and so we had to go home and they go on to the final

To me, the outcome of the game against Portugal is pretty sure:

France has more motivation and two more effective strikers.

Fance will win this game and this competition

Wow, I didn't expect France to beat Germany, that's a surprise, not sure who will win the final, but Ronaldo has been wanting this badly and this is probably the last chance he'll get

On the basis that Portugal have been one of the worst teams in the competition I'll be hoping Les Bleus take them down in the final.

On the basis that Portugal have been one of the worst teams in the competition I'll be hoping Les Bleus take them down in the final.

Portugal have been getting better as the tournament goes on, they seem to be a cup team, pretty strong defense, Ronaldo has reinvented himself as a basketball jumper now that his legs aren't as quick

Portugal are Euro 2016 Champions defeating the hosts in Paris. It was nil all at Full Time. It seemed that spot kicks would have to be taken to decide the trophy
But alas Portugal got the goal in Extra Time and held out for the victory.
It is Portugal's first win over France since 1975. It is the first time that the French have lost the Final of a competition held in their country as they have a unbeaten sequence in premier events (France won Euro 1984, the FIFA World Cup of 1998 and Euro 2000)
But fair play to France. With everything that has happened over the past 18 months, they staged a tournament they should be proud of.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Once Portugal lost CR7, they had to play that defensive style even more. Subbing Eder in was a stroke of genius. If they lose, that move gets questioned. As it played out, the coach is brilliant. Congrats to Portugal. I did not see that coming.

A question about the Euro 2016 Final in Paris last weekend
Did anyone else notice there seemed to be spectators at the match other than humans?
The moths.
The French manager was very active with the hands while talking to pitch officals before the Final started. Nearly every camera angle above the pitch level , there seemed to be a moth on the camera.
And when Ronaldo was lying on the pitch after picking up his injury, a moth had landed over his eye.

Luxman

#TRE45ON