• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2018 FIFA World Cup

France and Argentina were both poor in the group stage, I'm interested in how they will perform against each other now
I think France will go through

They've got great squad, but they seem to never turn up in big tournaments !
If they beat Colombia they will face either Sweden or Switzerland in the quarter-final
They got a chance to a least get to the semifinals

Harpsman

Light one for Me
You summed up well the essence of what our tv commentators said, too. We have Oliver Kahn, the iconic goalkeeper, as a tv co-host and every time i see him, it remeinds me of how he and other leaders in our soccer teams always went the extra mile, and accepted responibility. When I lok at Özil and other players, they don't have the heart like those players.

In every one of our three group phase games, and the few games before, there was a lot of moving the ball left, right, back left, but no fast combinations and very little ballsy moves.

I am glad I don't watch soccer as I did when I was younger, this would really hit me harder. Today, I can watch a game, and if the other team is doing better, it is okay they win, that is the key to sport

Just for info: Özil created more chances (v S Korea) than any other player at the WC.

I felt sorry for Messi. Useless manager and poorly disciplined team mates. France deserved winners.

France and Argentina were both poor in the group stage, I'm interested in how they will perform against each other now
I think France will go through

It was an amazing, breathtaking game, so far the best game I've seen since the World Cup started

And we now know who will be France's opponent in 1/4 Final

Harpsman

Light one for Me
G'wan Croatia:)

Probably the most boring game of the competition

Well I see the Russian Mob/Govt/Ultras/Etc are doing a good job doing what they do best.
Do you think they'll push their luck and go to the finals, or would that be too obvious?

Haven't been following. Did mexico lose yet?

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Nice win for England. Better team won tonight. Always fancied them against Columbia and fancy them to beat Sweden.

So the 1/4 finals will be :

France vs Uruguay
Brasil vs Belgium
Sweden vs England
Croatia vs Russia

That was one shitty game to be honest. I cheered for Colombia, but after 10 minutes no one deserved the win imho

My predictions or should I say wishes:
France vs Uruguay 2:3
Brasil vs Belgium 1:4
Sweden vs England 2:1
Croatia vs Russia 1:0