• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Convicted criminal President Donald Trump's Legacy

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
John Oliver:
“I didn’t know [Trump] was a Christian until a number of years ago when he happened to turn Christian. All of a sudden, he made a turn and became a Christian person.”

Oliver nails it again. He’s preaching to the choir, but it is fun to get his take.

Christians have a duty to forgive and not take their own revenge, which is best delegated, in my opinion, to The Almighty.

Patriots have a duty to keep their delusions away from politics. Especially delusions invented in a very far far away place.

ezgif-5-b50a09e44e.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
So the crybaby windbag is back complaining about E. Jean Carroll ....

Trump_Carroll.JPG

You've been found liable on the abuse.-- now at $90.4 million with interest and penalties on the two trials -- The federal judge Lewis A. Kaplan who was presiding over the case called it rape even though New York law calls it sexual abuse.

Stop the shite. You lost. Stop the crying.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Remember what Arnold Schwarzenegger (the former Republican Governor of California) said about Donald Trump and the January 6th insurrection.

Last edited:
Barb Bush sure loved Ahhhnold. Yeah. He used to come over to the White House when George was away on a hunting trip. Schwarzzie...as she called him...used to flex and pose with his shirt off. He'd recreate his 1975 Mr. Olympia routine while quoting from National Affairs articles. Too bad Trump only has meager endorsements...like Robert Kennedy. And Ted Nugent. Boy...Ted Nugent. There's a guy you never wanna find hiding under your stairs in full camouflage.

gmase

And Ted Nugent. Boy...Ted Nugent. There's a guy you never wanna find hiding under your stairs in full camouflage.
Only if he recreates this …

Double Live Gonzo is still in my rotation. I hate his politics, but he had a nice run in the 70s - and late 60s with the Amboy Dukes.

gmase

What happened to Swifties for Trump?
814.jpeg

Trump can think about what Would've Could've Should've ...