• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Y'all seem to have problems with black people playing football.

Only when they're on the opposing team. ;)

Race is not a separate issue over here, people only tend to be racist when there is nothing else to use as an insult, like age, sex, religion, where you live etc. The media often tries to make a thing of it, but most of the general public doesn't really care.

America seems to make a much bigger issue of the situation, same as religion. If a black guy tried to become Prime Minister, race wouldn't really come into it, and religion wouldn't be mentioned at all. We went through all that hundreds of years ago, and realised it doesn't matter. :dunno: :wave2:

America seems to make a much bigger issue of the situation, same as religion. If a black guy tried to become Prime Minister, race wouldn't really come into it, and religion wouldn't be mentioned at all. We went through all that hundreds of years ago, and realised it doesn't matter. :dunno: :wave2:

We did experience a problem with B(liar) and his public comments about his religion. Politicians in the UK tend to keep their religious beliefs personal because they know that if they start pontificating to the electorate about religion the voters' will switch off.

Doing phone sex on late night T.V. :D Loads of British models are doing it lately, the money is probably pretty good considering you just sit on a bed and talk. :wave2:

Who is more racist the UK or the US?.

definatly the US. All i hear from Americans, wether it be on computer games, tv, in public or whatever is the N word. Im not saying all Americans are like that but the majority that ive come across seem to REALLY hate black people.

Who annoys you more--Harry Potter or James Bond?

Sally Trotter is a little dweeb. 007 is a complete ledge there could be another 20 films and i would still watch :)

Where's Carmel Moore?:rolleyes:.

In my bed (wishes) :(

Is Harry really Charles' son?
Yes. . .
& no.
The Harry we know is the most elaborate automaton ever devised. The real Harry sadly passed away some years ago. He, with little thought for his own safety, thrust himself infront of his adored grandmamma to take the full force of an assassin's laser gun who had travelled from the future to kill the Queen Mum!!
All that remained was his brain. But thankfully with the help of the Royal households top scientists they salvaged enough technical expertise from the evil killers damaged time machine to create a robot body for our plucky hero!
The killer remains incarcerated in the secret chambers beneath Buck House, his identity still remains a mystery, maybe one day we will discover who he is & why he wanted to kill the Queen Mum. Maybe one day. :dunno:

What do you think it is that makes a lot of Americans like some of the various British accents so much? I'm sure the vice versa of that is rarely the case.