• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Have you seen British women?
Have you met them?
The vast majority are awful. Just awful.
So no. No catalogue.

Probably. But then there are women like Miss Hybrid or Red!!! They are extraordinary!!

I'd take them over ANY Russian or Asian mail order bride any day! :iloveyou: Ladies! :shy:

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
Probably. But then there are women like Miss Hybrid or Red!!! They are extraordinary!!

I'd take them over ANY Russian or Asian mail order bride any day! :iloveyou: Ladies! :shy:
I find it's always the worst kind of guys who complain about what women look like, some guys aren't too hot :bigear:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Same with most of the men! Have you met any of them?
There are always exceptions and you are one of them, as I'm sure you're only too aware.
As for me, I'm legendarily ugly.
When I was born the Doctor screamed and tried to shove me back in.
I have to avoid looking in the bathroom mirror when I'm wiping my arse after a shit in case I accidentally end up wiping my face instead.

Get the idea?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Hopefully Heyfellas will return.

It's sort of touch & go for Trebus though. He got a guest role on Game of Thrones and asked Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) if he could touch her dragon eggs. :eek: I guess she took it wrong and beat Trebus into senseless coma with Peter Dinklage. It might sound amusing for a small girl to use a dwarf to beat a grown man silly. But it really isn't. :nono:

Let's all send them messages, so they will come back.