• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

How in the world could you like boxing over martial arts? Unlike MMA it has deaths and only offers one aspect of fighting. Just saying.

I may chose to watch the Mayweather/Marquez over the UFC 103

No I don't like Boxing over UFC overall but I like this card. I like football over baseball but it's like chosing the World Seris over a Monday Night football game.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
damn, forgot about TUF last night. watched the Sox-Angels game and then went to bed. dammit

Jagged X

Closed Account
I just can't get into MMA yet. I'm kind of a cheapskate and don't like paying for PPV :)thefinger) where most of the good matches are, so I've mostly watched matches on cable. Maybe it has to do a lot with the quality of the fighters, but from my experience 4 out of 5 matches I've watched have sucked. Also, I'm not a big fan of the grappling thing even though a lot of people see that as an art. :dunno:

feller469

go get an "Ultimate knockouts" DVd and you will see that any match can end in a split second. look online at ufc.com (tv scheudle) for when Spike is showing some

Jagged X

Closed Account
go get an "Ultimate knockouts" DVd and you will see that any match can end in a split second. look online at ufc.com (tv scheudle) for when Spike is showing some

I could see good knockouts on Youtube, I'm talking about live matches that go back and forth. As an MMA fan, what percentage of fights do you consider to be quality matches?

Rampage is a good fighter but a horrible coach... cant believe he is back for round two

Ha!!!!! You are so right.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Rampage is a good fighter but a horrible coach... cant believe he is back for round two

You maybe right, but honestly I don't give a fuck how he coaches as long as he takes care of business & knocks Evans punkA$$ out, thats really all I care about. :2 cents:

You maybe right, but honestly I don't give a fuck how he coaches as long as he takes care of business & knocks Evans punkA$$ out, thats really all I care about. :2 cents:

They are not fighting though. Dana is pissed cuz Ramage is doin A Team playing MR Ts spot and pulled out of the fight.

As far as UFN goes. Quarry vs. Crazy Tim was a sick brawl and Condit was entertaining as usual. I thought it was a good free card.

TUF was good as well. Very, very bloody.

I may chose to watch the Mayweather/Marquez over the UFC 103

No I don't like Boxing over UFC overall but I like this card. I like football over baseball but it's like chosing the World Seris over a Monday Night football game.

Love boxing but absolutely hate Mayweather. I think he is bad for the sweet science and just a jackass in general. Not the kind of Jackass yo pay to see get beat up but the kind you avoid at all cost. The only fight I will buy of his is with Pac Man. 103 for me, can't wait for Dos Santos and Mirko.

Definitely ordering the Mayweather fight tomorrow, still a solid card even without Zab Judah. The rest of the year looks good for boxing too

Definitely ordering the Mayweather fight tomorrow, still a solid card even without Zab Judah. The rest of the year looks good for boxing too

The Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto fight is gonna be good.
I'm rooting for Miguel

feller469

gonna probably skip the PPV tonight. Not a big Rich Franklin fan. He is good, but top billing? Might go out to watch it, dunno at this point. Might just sit at home and type. Nov. 21 is the next can't miss. there is one with BJ Penn and Kenny Florian coming up too.

feller469

Just read where Franklin got KOed in the first round. Shocker. Cro Cop got beat as well. Sorta glad I didn't bother dropping the $45 for it. I am sure there was something cool I missed, but Spike will have it in a couple weeks.

Just read where Franklin got KOed in the first round. Shocker. Cro Cop got beat as well. Sorta glad I didn't bother dropping the $45 for it. I am sure there was something cool I missed, but Spike will have it in a couple weeks.

I'd rather have watched that, but I got out voted in my house to have the Floyd Fight.
At the end of the night I was right though. Any UFC card IMO is more exciting than any Boxing card. Nobody in my house was even paying attention to the other fights and I was busy watch college football.

feller469

Dana White better be careful. Keep putting guys like Rich Franklin in the top billing and you will see PPV revenues drop. Franklin helped put the UFC on the map, but he went up in weight to get away from Anderson Silva, and now he is not even a top-ten contender at 205. I ain't dropping $45 for that

Do many of you that don't like droping $45 for PPV not have sports bars in your city/country that show the fights? Is there no Hooters or Bufflo Wild Wings.

I stayed in Bufflo Wild Wings fwatching the Florida/Tennessee game 2:30 central, stayed and watched both the UFC103 and mayweather fight 11:30 central and walked away with a $25 tab including tips.

I guess the bar scene is not for everyone but it beats paying $45 or missing the fight all together. No I wouldn't pay 45 dollars to see Ace Franklin but I would to see brock, Hendo, BJ, Sherk, Anderson, Rampage, Machida, Evans, Forrest, and many others

feller469

yes, I understand there are sports bars, but some of us are also single parents and the powers-that-be (even in the Age of Obama) frown upon a parent leaving two kids under ten alone at home while daddy goes out to drink a beer or twelve and watch the fightin'