• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Do many of you that don't like droping $45 for PPV not have sports bars in your city/country that show the fights? Is there no Hooters or Bufflo Wild Wings.

I stayed in Bufflo Wild Wings fwatching the Florida/Tennessee game 2:30 central, stayed and watched both the UFC103 and mayweather fight 11:30 central and walked away with a $25 tab including tips.

I guess the bar scene is not for everyone but it beats paying $45 or missing the fight all together. No I wouldn't pay 45 dollars to see Ace Franklin but I would to see brock, Hendo, BJ, Sherk, Anderson, Rampage, Machida, Evans, Forrest, and many others

You sat at a bar for almost ten hours and ran up only a $25 tab? I am willing to bet that if someone took up ten hours of your time at your job, $25 wouldn't be enough for your troubles.

Most servers get about $2.15 an hour plus tips. Out of decency you should drop $5 an hour and then 20% of your tab.

You sat at a bar for almost ten hours and ran up only a $25 tab? I am willing to bet that if someone took up ten hours of your time at your job, $25 wouldn't be enough for your troubles.

Most servers get about $2.15 an hour plus tips. Out of decency you should drop $5 an hour and then 20% of your tab.

My girlfriend works at Bufflo Wild Wings...My best friend girl is a Manager at BWW's. I was slow to drink. I had enough but spread it out through out the night. I ate before I went up there. I shared a table with three different crowds(UT/UF game, TX/TX Tech game, and UFC/Boxing corwd) that place was flowing all night, everyone made plenty of money. No damn way I am dropping $5 an hour when I hardly ask for anything but I have spent a good many of a penny in that place...kinda VIP treatment.

yes, I understand there are sports bars, but some of us are also single parents and the powers-that-be (even in the Age of Obama) frown upon a parent leaving two kids under ten alone at home while daddy goes out to drink a beer or twelve and watch the fightin'

You bring up a very valid and understandable point. I myself am in the same situation but I'm blessed with good parents who have grandparents/grandchildren when daddy wants to watch a fight or a college game or two...but I do understand where you are coming from.

Looks like Belfort is the next to fight Anderson Silva and the winner of that fight will face the winner of Nate Marquardt and Dan Henderson.

Oito

Banned
Looks like Belfort is the next to fight Anderson Silva and the winner of that fight will face the winner of Nate Marquardt and Dan Henderson.

Belfort should not get a shot this quickly, Marquardt is great but WAY too slow to keep yo with either Belfort or Sliva... should be Hendo vs Belfort with the winner getting Silva after he fucks someone else up at 205

What went down with the Hendo/Silva rematch? At one point they had it set up. Hendo have some sort of disagreement with Dana White about something?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I am always a day late and a dollar short. :rolleyes: anyway I watched the most recent episode of the Ultimate Fighter & I really don't wanna be chastised on how effective shin kicks are, or how effective a jab is, bottom line is Shivers beat McSweeney in that fight, I KNOW Shivers was dogA$$ tired, but he landed the better punches, harder punches, had the take downs, maintained weak ground control, but still had the advantage, & McSweeney was running the whole fight everytime Shivers was on the offensive. IMO McSweeney did Nothing in that fight except land shin kicks, & landed 1 good power punch the entire match. it should have been scored 20 - 18 both rounds too Shivers, and for FFS if they did see any even score 19 - 19 both rounds, they should have fought another round, then McSweeney prolly won just cuz of how tired Shivers was, but in the 2 rounds fought I think Shivers won the fight. :2 cents: :mad::eek::rolleyes::confused:

Oito

Banned
I am always a day late and a dollar short. :rolleyes: anyway I watched the most recent episode of the Ultimate Fighter & I really don't wanna be chastised on how effective shin kicks are, or how effective a jab is, bottom line is Shivers beat McSweeney in that fight, I KNOW Shivers was dogA$$ tired, but he landed the better punches, harder punches, had the take downs, maintained weak ground control, but still had the advantage, & McSweeney was running the whole fight everytime Shivers was on the offensive. IMO McSweeney did Nothing in that fight except land shin kicks, & landed 1 good power punch the entire match. it should have been scored 20 - 18 both rounds too Shivers, and for FFS if they did see any even score 19 - 19 both rounds, they should have fought another round, then McSweeney prolly won just cuz of how tired Shivers was, but in the 2 rounds fought I think Shivers won the fight. :2 cents: :mad::eek::rolleyes::confused:

I agree with this 100%
I was really disappointed... I dont see McSweeney ever being good enough to be elite in the HW division of the UFC but Shivers has a chance with that size ... how do you gas out in the biggest fight of your life... sad

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I agree with this 100%
I was really disappointed... I dont see McSweeney ever being good enough to be elite in the HW division of the UFC but Shivers has a chance with that size ... how do you gas out in the biggest fight of your life... sad

Thanx for your backing my opinion, I thought allot of people would disagree, & thats true about him gassing out like that, but he doesn't have the cardio for that sport yet. you have to realize Shivers is a huge fuckin guy. he prolly was on OL or DL in football, with the size he is, you don't get 45 seconds to a minute between each play in a fight as you would in a Football game. opposed to a fight where you got to be ready to do a solid 5 minutes of constantly exerting ones energy, & his size does him NO favors in that regard, his endurance runs out ALLOT quicker than a smaller guys would. :2 cents::hatsoff:

My 12 year old son is making his cage debut this weekend. Proud of my boy.

It will be a submission grappling match only because the state of Tennessee does not allow minors to have full MMA fights. But Golden/Silver Gloves boxing is allowed, WTF?

His old man has been training hard since a back injury over a year ago and will test his skills in a Kickboxing match. Should go well. Done scouted the competition. See a big flaw!

Just felt like passing this info along.

I may chose to watch the Mayweather/Marquez over the UFC 103

No I don't like Boxing over UFC overall but I like this card. I like football over baseball but it's like chosing the World Seris over a Monday Night football game.

Sadly I had to try to watch UFC103 over which group could yell louder, the mexican or black fans watching the boxing match and all the the fights were pretty much predictable and upsetting. Atleast we have Lyoto vs Rua next.

I may chose to watch the Mayweather/Marquez over the UFC 103

No I don't like Boxing over UFC overall but I like this card. I like football over baseball but it's like chosing the World Seris over a Monday Night football game.

Sadly I had to try to watch UFC103 over which group could yell louder, the mexican or black fans watching the boxing match and all the the fights were pretty much predictable and upsetting. Atleast we have Lyoto vs Rua next.

feller469

All I know is if I tried to make a living predicting UFC fights, I'd be skinnier than a bulimic Ethiopian

I just heard that Rampage is putting his gloves up to go act in a ATeam movie. Rampage as MrT instead of the well awaited Rampage vs Sugar fight. Fuck!

feller469

My 12 year old son is making his cage debut this weekend. Proud of my boy.

It will be a submission grappling match only because the state of Tennessee does not allow minors to have full MMA fights. But Golden/Silver Gloves boxing is allowed, WTF?

His old man has been training hard since a back injury over a year ago and will test his skills in a Kickboxing match. Should go well. Done scouted the competition. See a big flaw!

Just felt like passing this info along.

Good luck to you both

Good luck to you both

Thanks feller...it was this past weekend....both love_tha_sweet and lts junior was victorious. He won his match 2 submissions to 0 ,and 4 takedowns to 1. I won by refree stoppage(due to him bleeding from the mouth) with 25 seconds left in the final round. It was a fun and adventourous weekend. I loved seeing my son in a cage kicking butt and taking names later.