• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360 or ps3?

just-playing-some-xbox360.jpg

PS3%20girl.jpg

The PSP has never outsold the DS outside of the occasional month in Japan when a game like Moster Rancher or Final Fantasy is released or the console is redesigned. In those "first 1-2 years" you are talking about, the Nintendo DS became the fastest selling handheld game console in history.

it was outselling the first year as DS wasn't well supported then and Nintendo had introduced Gameboy Micro so they weren't supporting it well

do take in accont that PSP's release was spaced out and DS released before PSP.if you look at the first year sales of respective regions,PSP is ahead

when Nintendo discontinued Gameboy and went fully behind DS,then it started rising.PSP's piracy helped a big bit too almost all the developers pulled out support

PS3%20girl.jpg

it was outselling the first year as DS wasn't well supported then and Nintendo had introduced Gameboy Micro so they weren't supporting it well

do take in accont that PSP's release was spaced out and DS released before PSP.if you look at the first year sales of respective regions,PSP is ahead

when Nintendo discontinued Gameboy and went fully behind DS,then it started rising.PSP's piracy helped a big bit too almost all the developers pulled out support

51_1-xbox360-704480.jpg

girls_xbox_360.jpg

360-ass.jpg

PS3 all the way 2 teraflops 360 1 teraflop,
blu ray 54gb 360 has DVD at 17gb
full 1080p 360 can only manage 1080i

Too many little things even down to controllers, I mean WTF is the massive battery pack all about on the back of the already cumbersome 360 pads!?!

Plus it's Microsoft!!!!!!!

PS3 all the way 2 teraflops 360 1 teraflop,
blu ray 54gb 360 has DVD at 17gb
full 1080p 360 can only manage 1080i

Too many little things even down to controllers, I mean WTF is the massive battery pack all about on the back of the already cumbersome 360 pads!?!

Plus it's Microsoft!!!!!!!

BLURAY dual layer can now hold 66gbs,33.4gbs per layer and playable on existing players

Final Fantasy XIII (lame game) PS3 1 Bluray disk 360 3 DVDs

I read recently that Microsoft has changed it's approach to game exclusivity, it used to be that a premium was paid to have a game released early or have some exclusive content on a specific platform. BUT with the release of Red Dead Redemption Microsoft paid Rockstar to make the graphics, resolution and general performance worse on the PS3 than on the 360.

Just shows the levels Microsoft are prepared to stoop to!!!

pworn;4768395 Too many little things [B said:
even down to controllers[/B], I mean WTF is the massive battery pack all about on the back of the already cumbersome 360 pads!?!
One of my biggest gripes with the 360 and the original X-Box.I've always hated their controllers.I really don't know why they have the analog sticks on different planes.The one and only think I will give the 360 controller over the PS3's is that the analog sticks are concave instead of convex like the PS3's,which is very good for FPSs.

Final Fantasy XIII (lame game)

Don't get me started on my furious hatred for that game.

It's essentially FF for dummies.They completely took a shit on the gameplay.It's so linear that if you really are a fan of the FF series,I personally can't understand why you would want to play this shit.

Plus,these are probably the worst cast of characters of all of the games.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I own both, and recently switched to PS3 for the most part. All the games on my gamefly que that are available on both consoles I now have them selected for PS3. I still have my 360, mostly cause its not completely dead yet, but also for netflix and some of the arcade games. Also my entire library of RB2 DLC is on that damn thing. I realize i can have netflix on PS3 as well, just to lazy to set it up again.

The 360 is crap. I realize that sony has had their fair share of broken consoles, though it was never a pandemic like microsoft. PS3 is superior hardware anyway. There is so much more that can be done with the games on the PS3, developers haven't pushed it yet, save God of War III. That kind of quality graphics and scale could never be pulled off on a 360.

I can see the difference with those screenshots. I just ment it still looks good on ps3. I blame it more on laziness for the difference.

No, actually it looks better on 360:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/05/20/red-dead-redemption-ps3-vs-xbox-360-ps3-is-pathetic/

Plus, let's not forget how terrible the PS3 port of Bayonetta was.

Ports from 360 to PS3 pretty much always look better on PS3 mainly because the devs are lazy to do a proper job.It's no secret that it's easier to develop for the 360,but when given the proper amount of time and creativity,as evidence with most PS3 exclusives,games just look better on PS3.

Ports from 360 to PS3 pretty much always look better on PS3 mainly because the devs are lazy to do a proper job.It's no secret that it's easier to develop for the 360,but when given the proper amount of time and creativity,as evidence with most PS3 exclusives,games just look better on PS3.

its too bad that the majority of games out there are multiplatform eh?

i like sony's exclusives for the most part, but i'll never buy another multiplat game on the ps3. they're usually a lot more sloppy than the xbox version.

fool me once ...as the saying goes. never again.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Neither - games these days are shit and your time and money would be better spent going out and meeting girls.
or studying/making important friends so that you can become a suit-wearing twat who never does any real-work but still gets paid loads and has job security.

I hate these fucking threads, XBOX360>PLAYSTATION3. End of discussion.

Fuck it, I give up, but it's agreed, Xbox360 is better than Playstation3.
Have a nice day.

ITS AGREED BY YOU NOT EVERYBODY SO YOU SUCK OFF

No, actually it looks better on 360:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/05/20/red-dead-redemption-ps3-vs-xbox-360-ps3-is-pathetic/

Plus, let's not forget how terrible the PS3 port of Bayonetta was.

yes RDR look sbetter on 360 and bayonetta was bad on PS3

ports are always bad for games

I hate these fucking threads, XBOX360>PLAYSTATION3. End of discussion.

FANBOY ALERT