• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360 or ps3?

:facepalm:
How could I have forgotten? I mean, it's certainly not like first-party manufacturers have ever exaggerated their sales totals to make it look like they're doing better than they are, right? They wouldn't lie to us would they? :surprise:

you really are naive,first party can't exaggerate their sales

they are public companies,their shareholders will fuck them if they put out wrong details

you really don't know basic things

And lastly, these gems:

numbers*
no way*

Strike 1.

:2 cents:

reality*

Strike 2.

And the pièce de résistance:

jst shows what u take as ur strong points in a debate

a lot*
words*
I'm not even going to touch the how broken that sentence is, either.

and*

Strike 3, for the golden sombrero.

But you're absolutely right. I should definitely take the time to learn English again, and expunge my horrible grammatical habits. Especially when there are such sparkling examples of fine grammar here, viz those you've provided above, and used as the rationale for objurgating. :hatsoff:

But I digress.

Pot, I believe you earlier met kettle, no?

typing and grammar are 2 different things

it is confirmed then you are ninty and MS fanboy and sony hater

as you just stray away from the topic when you are proved wrong and continuously reporting false new

you really are naive,first party can't exaggerate their sales

they are public companies,their shareholders will fuck them if they put out wrong details

you really don't know basic things

I certainly don't. It's not like either Sprint or Cadillac (all the way back in 1999!) have been caught exaggerating their sales. Or that Microsoft has never officially claimed a failure rate on its consoles higher than 6%. They would never lie to us, they feed us gospel! Those shareholders jumped down their throats now didn't they?! Oops. :rolleyes:

typing and grammar are 2 different things

Is that right? Well, somehow you've managed to destroy any semblance of either.

it is confirmed then you are ninty and MS fanboy and sony hater

First of all, what the fuck is ninty? How did you abbreviate a name that lacks a "y" with a "y"?

But, oh no! You've discovered my secret! How will I ever survive?!

I'll ponder that in depth while I'm playing The Show later. :elaugh:

as you just stray away from the topic when you are proved wrong and continuously reporting false new

news* ?

Paging Andronicus Ry. He might have a particular disdain for your lack of grammar - I'm sorry, typing skills.

Careful, You Might hurt my feelings with your Internet Napoleon Complex.

But to the other users here, I apologize for in part hijacking this thread on a tangent, I will return this thread to your care.

I certainly don't. It's not like either Sprint or Cadillac (all the way back in 1999!) have been caught exaggerating their sales. Or that Microsoft has never officially claimed a failure rate on its consoles higher than 6%. They would never lie to us, they feed us gospel! Those shareholders jumped down their throats now didn't they?! Oops. :rolleyes:

failure rate is another thing and MS has never said 6% RROD failure,is just greenberg and other fools at MS that brag and lower the rate

MS itself set a $1.6-2biilion for RROD failures so its justified

Is that right? Well, somehow you've managed to destroy any semblance of either.

you are being immature and getting typos to be ur strong points

First of all, what the fuck is ninty? How did you abbreviate a name that lacks a "y" with a "y"?

But, oh no! You've discovered my secret! How will I ever survive?!

I'll ponder that in depth while I'm playing The Show later. :elaugh:

i didn't abbreviate anything its is just a short name for nintendo

Paging Andronicus Ry. He might have a particular disdain for your lack of grammar - I'm sorry, typing skills.

Careful, you might hurt my feelings with your Internet Napoleon Complex.

But to the other users here, I apologize for in part hijacking this thread on a tangent, I will return this thread to your care.

you can't even leave quietly,trying to be the bigger man.......................lmao

I hate to say that I like both consoles, but I do.

My XBOX 360 I mainly use just for video games. I usually get XBOX 360 exclusives, like Gears of War and Left 4 Dead. I like getting the achievements for the system too. The controller itself is way bigger than the PS3 controller, but it is comfortable nontheless.

I use my PS3 for playing games, watching blu-ray movies, and using it to stream netflix. Since I have a flat-screen tv and the HDMI cables, everything comes out crystal clearly and I like it. I also get the PS3 exclusives for it like God of War and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

I use my PS3 more, but I'm happy that I have both systems so I can get the exclusives for each system and have the annoying task as to which system to get the game for, if its multiconsole.

My XBOX 360 I mainly use just for video games. I usually get XBOX 360 exclusives, like Gears of War and Left 4 Dead. I like getting the achievements for the system too. The controller itself is way bigger than the PS3 controller, but it is comfortable nontheless.

I use my PS3 for playing games, watching blu-ray movies, and using it to stream netflix. Since I have a flat-screen tv and the HDMI cables, everything comes out crystal clearly and I like it. I also get the PS3 exclusives for it like God of War and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

I use my PS3 more, but I'm happy that I have both systems so I can get the exclusives for each system and have the annoying task as to which system to get the game for, if its multiconsole.

I'm the same way, I'm a "Gamer". I don't see the appeal in having an allegiance to one company when both of them have great games. Both consoles have pros and cons.

I absolutely can't stand fanboyism, it's ridiculous. It's like the fanboys turn into 5 year-olds with the whole "My console's better than your console!" While they're busy trying to continually one up each other, I'm busy not limiting myself and playing great games.

Now I want to be clear and say that I'm not saying people shouldn't have a console of choice if that's what they want. Absolutely, go ahead and choose. What I'm saying is that being a fanboy about the whole reason you made your choice just makes you look like a douche.

totally agree.... just get both!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
that is an outdated comparison

you can jst tell as PS3 version doesn't have the grass which is actually added later

and what is with you posting sankakucomplex link everytime,don't you follow any other main linked to another site you perv;)

I might be missing something,but how is it an "outdated comparison" when the game hasn't even been released yet?:confused:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
that is an outdated comparison

you can jst tell as PS3 version doesn't have the grass which is actually added later

Well when you find a screenshot from the PS3 version that has grass, come show it.

ps3 versions of multiplatform titles are almost always sub par in comparison to the xbox versions. its been like this for almost 4 years now. there's no surprises anymore.

rule of thumb if you own both consoles ...always buy the xbox version of a multiplat title if you want the best experience.

or even better yet ...if the same game is on the PC, and you have a good gaming PC ...get it on the PC.

Mafia 2 on the PC is by far the best version of the game. its not even close.

its usually like this ...

PC

Xbox

PS3

Well when you find a screenshot from the PS3 version that has grass, come show it.

942954_20100806_790screen007.jpg

ps3 versions of multiplatform titles are almost always sub par in comparison to the xbox versions. its been like this for almost 4 years now. there's no surprises anymore.

rule of thumb if you own both consoles ...always buy the xbox version of a multiplat title if you want the best experience.

or even better yet ...if the same game is on the PC, and you have a good gaming PC ...get it on the PC.

Mafia 2 on the PC is by far the best version of the game. its not even close.

its usually like this ...

PC

Xbox

PS3

agree every bit

its so annoying lazy devs don't want to spend more time on the PS3 and wanna make more money

about ther PC being better,yeah the PC is amazing but i jst hate playing on PC.not because of the platform but because of the whole chair,small screen and mouse and keyboard.i know you can hook it up and make it work jst like console on big screen and controller but it is jst that much work.

abt the multiplat, i think they are changing now as PS3's userbase is getting bigger and is getting annoyed with mediocre ports so the game gets bad publicity.EA has made alot of its game with PS3 as the lead version and more devs are following.

942954_20100806_790screen007.jpg

about ther PC being better,yeah the PC is amazing but i jst hate playing on PC.not because of the platform but because of the whole chair,small screen and mouse and keyboard.i know you can hook it up and make it work jst like console on big screen and controller but it is jst that much work.

I have my desk top permanently hooked up to my 46 inch LCD as all I use it for is downloading and watching movies, playing music through my surround (no need for a stereo) and playing games (I use a laptop for all my word processing and pretty much all my browsing on my iPad). When you look at it like that it's not all that different to a PS3 only a fair bit more powerful:D

I have my desk top permanently hooked up to my 46 inch LCD as all I use it for is downloading and watching movies, playing music through my surround (no need for a stereo) and playing games (I use a laptop for all my word processing and pretty much all my browsing on my iPad). When you look at it like that it's not all that different to a PS3 only a fair bit more powerful:D

I DON'T HAVE MY DESKTOP HOOKED UP AS MY tv IS IN THEE OTHER ROOM.

I will probably take the ps3 beacuse

cheaper to change hardrive
blu ray movies (big movie fan)
free online even if i never use it
the exlcusives are better imo

But the 360 controller is way better, the ps one is gettig old

Come on, surly it's universally agreed that the Xbox controller is gash. It's way to big and chunky (it needs batteries), the analogue sticks are at different heights (wtf) and to top it all it's ugly, I mean what are those colours all about it looks like a pre school toy!

Compared to the sleek stealth like black pad that Sony got right (ergonomically at least) first time, but to say it's getting a bit old is just wrong as the current incarnation is actually newer than the Xbox pad!

I will probably take the ps3 beacuse

cheaper to change hardrive
blu ray movies (big movie fan)
free online even if i never use it
the exlcusives are better imo

Total personal preference.I personally hate the 360 controller and feel like the DS3 is great.I'm really glad they didn't go with the original concept for the controller (the boomerang).Why mess with something that is tried and true.

The only thing that I like better about the 360 controller is that the analog sticks are concave,but there are attachments for the DS3 that does the same thing.