• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011/2012 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok maybe #2 was being sec-ist of me again..however..If ...we had a playoff last year bama would have been hard to bet against at the end of the year..they got much better..the young talent on the defense really showed up

i dont know about allllll that...they have been almost for a few years...bout time for them to be a real challenge..they are getting better every year it seems..i have no calls now i wait till the dust clears...before i make my pick..i know bama should be good..defense is going to be good..replacing ingram and jones on offense...is going to be hard..but that defense alone i think will make us in the way
I suspect the pollsters will rank Clemson fairly high, but I doubt they'll live up to anyone's expectations. Oregon and Alabama will probably be in the top 5. Auburn will probably start near the top 10, but the new quarterback will determine how high. I'm thinking South Carolina will start no lower that 12th.

2 in a row for the state of Alabama is what i see...and when you add it up..bama played auburn a better game than oregon ..so in my little football book of rules:2 cents:...auburn #1 and bama #2 this year...im not big on checkers..but its not the state of alabamas move...that i know
I still haven't figured out what happened to Auburn in the first half of the Iron Bowl, but they managed to make some good adjustments. As for the BCS title game, they only thing that kept Oregon in it was that slippery grass. On a good field, Auburn could have blown them out. Alabama, LSU, Arkansas could have done the same, and South Carolina may have given them a good run.

ok maybe #2 was being sec-ist of me again..however..If ...we had a playoff last year bama would have been hard to bet against at the end of the year..they got much better..the young talent on the defense really showed up
If they had a playoff last year and seeded the teams, Auburn would have played Arkansas in the first one. I really wish the NCAA would wake up and give the fans what they want, a PLAYOFF!

I suspect the pollsters will rank Clemson fairly high, but I doubt they'll live up to anyone's expectations. Oregon and Alabama will probably be in the top 5. Auburn will probably start near the top 10, but the new quarterback will determine how high. I'm thinking South Carolina will start no lower that 12th.

To continue, I suspect Oklahoma and Texas will both start in the top 5, but I doubt Texas has fully recovered from last years horrible showings. I think two teams to watch out for will be Nebraska and Florida State, with the Oklahoma/F-State game possibly being one of the big games of the year.

To continue, I suspect Oklahoma and Texas will both start in the top 5, but I doubt Texas has fully recovered from last years horrible showings. I think two teams to watch out for will be Nebraska and Florida State, with the Oklahoma/F-State game possibly being one of the big games of the year.

Texas will be ranked in the top 25 next year, but there is no way they're ranked in the top 5. I say more like 20.

But yes, the Florida State-OU game will certainly have a big build up. Too bad OU will thump them by 20+.

Texas will be ranked in the top 25 next year, but there is no way they're ranked in the top 5. I say more like 20.

But yes, the Florida State-OU game will certainly have a big build up. Too bad OU will thump them by 20+.

I'm sure they'll be ranked much higher than 20. They are one the pollsters fave teams like Notre Dame (:mad:) used to be.

Most fans are generally good people, but as I've said before, every team has it's share of fans that can be jerks, and here is one that is a complete jackass. I just saw this, a Crimson Tide fan called a radio station after the Iron Bowl and claimed he poisoned the trees at Toomer's Corner, because he was uspet that Auburn beat Alabama. It was reported today soil samples confirmed that the trees were indeed poisoned. The good news, the police found the stupid fuck and have him in custody.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6129272

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Most fans are generally good people, but as I've said before, every team has it's share of fans that can be jerks, and here is one that is a complete jackass. I just saw this, a Crimson Tide fan called a radio station after the Iron Bowl and claimed he poisoned the trees at Toomer's Corner, because he was uspet that Auburn beat Alabama. It was reported today soil samples confirmed that the trees were indeed poisoned. The good news, the police found the stupid fuck and have him in custody.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6129272

Classless but what do you expect from someone who who names their children Crimson and Bear.

Classless but what do you expect from someone who who names their children Crimson and Bear.

the guy that done this sounds like a drunk to me...# 1 bear was coach bryants nic # 2 i dont know of no person named crimson?...and if we going to talk classless..lets talk about spikes from florida..trying to poke someones eyes out..or blount from oregon...punching someone in the face because he was a pussy and coudnt handle geting his ass handed to him...why am i secist..stuff like this is whY!...I MAY NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT CLASSLESS team your on about won a NC last year..and was only one point from beating the national champions this year..and brace yourself...if that defense is what i look for this year..the state of alabama may be going for the 3rd sweep in a row..its great to be from alabama ROLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE:wiggle:

the guy that done this sounds like a drunk to me...# 1 bear was coach bryants nic # 2 i dont know of no person named crimson?...and if we going to talk classless..lets talk about spikes from florida..trying to poke someones eyes out..or blount from oregon...punching someone in the face because he was a pussy and coudnt handle geting his ass handed to him...why am i secist..stuff like this is whY!...I MAY NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT CLASSLESS team your on about won a NC last year..and was only one point from beating the national champions this year..and brace yourself...if that defense is what i look for this year..the state of alabama may be going for the 3rd sweep in a row..its great to be from alabama ROLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE:wiggle:

You seem to be very proud of Auburn.:dunno:

You seem to be very proud of Auburn.:dunno:

its not like that at all will...i just dont want noone thinking the wrong thing..bama fans is bigger than that..the whole state of alabama is...bama fans didnt like that shit nomore than auburn fans..that was bullshit..please dont let that idiot reflect on bama fans

its not like that at all will...i just dont want noone thinking the wrong thing..bama fans is bigger than that..the whole state of alabama is...bama fans didnt like that shit no more than auburn fans..that was bullshit..please dont let that idiot reflect on bama fans

I know a couple of Bama fans that think it was funny, but they're just idiots. All the other Bama fans I know, to some degree or another, are pissed off. Really, what was this guy thinking? Would it change the outcome of the Iron Bow, the SEC Championship, the National Championship? Would it dishearten Auburn fans? If anything, it has brought the Auburn fans closer and given them an even deeper desire to go out and support the team to defend our title. In the end, I would probably agree, the guy was just a drunken redneck without a lick of common sense.

its not like that at all will...i just dont want noone thinking the wrong thing..bama fans is bigger than that..the whole state of alabama is...bama fans didnt like that shit nomore than auburn fans..that was bullshit..please dont let that idiot reflect on bama fans

:o smoknn....I'm not sure if you're familiar with the A.C. Clarke sci-fi novel, '2001: A Space Odyssey' but in the novel there was a character 'Moonwatcher'. So called because of all the primitive man-apes he was the only one among his type curious enough to gaze at something like the moon for it's meaning beyond whether he could eat or fuck it.

Long story short, if it were possible to make real this character and transport him through time to present day Alabama....even HE would know not to fuck with a 'Bama fan. Especially not a disgruntled one...

In fairness to 'Bama fan in the first story...you gotta know two things;

1. You don't show up with a pistol because 'Bama fan will have a shotgun.

2. And you don't take a wife to a gunfight.:crying:

I think that Bama fan who poisoned the trees is a gutless puke, and I hope he spends 10 years in prison.

Can we also hold broadcast media in the South responsible if it helped indoctrinate this moron into thinking violent acts were somehow an appropriate response or an appreciated response?

For the record, the idiot that poisoned the trees was a casual "fan," not associated with UA in any way (not an alum, booster, or even season ticket holder), just a nutjob that would ahve done something stupid for some reason eventually. :2 cents:

It seems to have escalated on both sides in recent years, people get into it too much due to lack of pro sports IMHO. AU played the Bama 'Rammer Jammer" cheer after the 07 game, and someone taped a Cammy Newton jersey to the statue of Paul Bryant after the 10 game. Again, not saying the tree poisoning was justified in any way shape or form, but there seem to be rabid fans on both sides escalating the tensions with acts of antagonism and vandalism. :facepalm:

Bottom line: some people need to get a freakin' life!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...ourn-historic-trees-in-rally-at-Auburn-021911

For the record, the idiot that poisoned the trees was a casual "fan," not associated with UA in any way (not an alum, booster, or even season ticket holder), just a nutjob that would ahve done something stupid for some reason eventually. :2 cents:

It seems to have escalated on both sides in recent years, people get into it too much due to lack of pro sports IMHO. AU played the Bama 'Rammer Jammer" cheer after the 07 game, and someone taped a Cammy Newton jersey to the statue of Paul Bryant after the 10 game. Again, not saying the tree poisoning was justified in any way shape or form, but there seem to be rabid fans on both sides escalating the tensions with acts of antagonism and vandalism. :facepalm:

Bottom line: some people need to get a freakin' life!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...ourn-historic-trees-in-rally-at-Auburn-021911

I know that no one connected to Alabama would ever do anything like that as it would do far more harm to Alabama than Auburn, and really, that jerk-wad was not a fan, he was a fanatic. Also, some ribbing, or jokes can be expected. Alabama played those songs aimed at Cam Newton before the Iron Bowl which some thought was low, and that shirt incident, something I would never do, isn't horrible as a shirt can be removed. The problem is the people who think of it as anything more than just a football game. In the end, whichever team wins, the world will keep spinning and all the everyday problems won't be solved by whoever wins. I did think it was a nice touch that some Bama fans started a fund-raiser to replace the trees. That showed real class. :clap:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Anyone remember the Bama fan killing his LSU neighbors after a game in 2008 and than the Bama father killing his son? I believe there also was another Bama fan killing an Auburn fan after a game as well.

This is not single incident. This goes on a lot more with this fan base.

Anyone remember the Bama fan killing his LSU neighbors after a game in 2008 and than the Bama father killing his son? I believe there also was another Bama fan killing an Auburn fan after a game as well.

This is not single incident. This goes on a lot more with this fan base.

Well, all I'm not going to get defensive because that is my school, but be careful to paint millions of people with a brush because of the actions of a couple of deranged retards, because it's VERY safe to say that "fans" of all schools do stupid things and 99.9% of the time, they had no connection to the univrsities except to root for a sports team. :2 cents:

On a broader level, this does show a troubling trend in society where people love sports more than their own wellbeing (or their families for that matter). THAT is what saddens me... there are many more important things in life and in the world that sports. Sporting events are supposed to be a release of sorts, a chance for people to have fun, but these days, watching all of the fights, riots, etc, during and after sporting events make me wonder if people can distinguish reality from fantasy anymore.

Wasn’t Lee Harvey Oswald a ‘bama fan? Jeffrey Dahmer? Ted Bundy? Ayatollah Khomeini? Yup, I’m pretty sure they were all ‘bama fans.

You'd think that by the way some people stereotype... FYI, Hitler was also a closet Tide fan, was spotted pulling for UA at the 25 Rose Bowl :1orglaugh

Well, all I'm not going to get defensive because that is my school, but be careful to paint millions of people with a brush because of the actions of a couple of deranged retards, because it's VERY safe to say that "fans" of all schools do stupid things and 99.9% of the time, they had no connection to the univrsities except to root for a sports team. :2 cents:

On a broader level, this does show a troubling trend in society where people love sports more than their own wellbeing (or their families for that matter). THAT is what saddens me... there are many more important things in life and in the world that sports. Sporting events are supposed to be a release of sorts, a chance for people to have fun, but these days, watching all of the fights, riots, etc, during and after sporting events make me wonder if people can distinguish reality from fantasy anymore.

I suppose we can take solace that football fans in the US are nothing like soccer fans in Europe. Those people are insane! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.