• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite cancelled TV shows

Arrested Development and the OC, it even started to get better after a bit of a lull, and they just went and cancelled it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The Odd Couple.
To me it was the best sitcom ever.
And it was never actually canceled, Felix just hooked back up with his Ex-wife, SO I guess
they had to end it.
I bet it would still get good ratings if they brought it back.
Heres to you Tony Randall :thumbsup: And to you Jack Klugman :glugglug:

Of course Battlestar Galactica is on it's 4th and final so, I'm bummed about that.

Other's include...

In Living Color
King of Queens
Seinfeld
Fridays
Kids in The Hall

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
X-Files(My big sister hate the theme to it rofl), Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Futurama and King of Queens.

Arrested Development, for me, will always be the most painful cancellation. Seriously, let's take a brilliant, hilarious, all around critically acclaimed show off the air because THEY'RE NOT SELLING ENOUGH STUPID SHIT THROUGH COMMERCIALS. Fuck Fox and everything they stand for.

Same goes for MST3K, although it was less about ratings. There's always Rifftrax.

I actually had discovered a show that was on a couple years ago called "Stacked", which had Pamela Anderson-Lee-Anderson-etc. in it. It was about this book store. After finding it and watching all the episodes they made, I was disappointed they killed that one after 19 shows.

Christopher Loyd was frickin' hilarious on that one!

H

Facetious

Moderated
Home Improvement

Hawaii Five O, Sanford & Son, Gunsmoke, Dragnet, Mission Impossible, Bonanza, SWAT, Starsky & Hutch, Streets of San Francisco, Rockford Files, ABC's Wide World of Sports, Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom ect. - I used to love these show when I was a young ,7 - 12 years old .

Pink Panther, Popeye, The Jetsons and the original Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour

I don't watch much TV anyway lately (about 45 minutes a week)

I've never seen a single episode of "dancing with the starz" or American Idol ! So There ! :tongue:

X Files
McGyver
American Gladiators
Sessions at West 54th
Quantum Leap

Arrested Development, for me, will always be the most painful cancellation. Seriously, let's take a brilliant, hilarious, all around critically acclaimed show off the air because THEY'RE NOT SELLING ENOUGH STUPID SHIT THROUGH COMMERCIALS. Fuck Fox and everything they stand for.

Same goes for MST3K, although it was less about ratings. There's always Rifftrax.
:bowdown:Everything you wrote should be carved into marble and placed in a place of honor...or, at least printed on a t-shirt.:bowdown:

Rowsdower!

Re: Cancelled Sci-Fi Shows ...

But the ultimate irony is that Babylon 5 should have stayed canceled after the 4th season, because the 5th season sucked compare to 1-4 after TNT picked it up.

I believe J. Michael Straczynski decided to cram in the war with Earth into Season 4 in case it really did get cancelled. So when Season 5 came around he had pretty much finished.

My picks for the thread are Farscape and Threshold. the latter of which didn't even get to cast the final episode of Season 1 before it was axed by CBS(?), who moved it to a ridiculous late-night slot because it wasn't getting enough viewers against other networks' best-of-the-best :rolleyes: