• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
In reference to Nexus, I think they (WWE) blew it again...they always know how to mess up something good.
:facepalm:
:dunno:
:horse:

New copies of WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 include free online pass, DLC
by Mike Schramm on Aug 19th 2010 10:18AM

THQ has announced that WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 will not only come with multiple covers, but a devastating clothesline to used game buyers. The manual will include a code that can be redeemed for "online access and the game's first DLC package," with Chris Masters as a playable character and Halloween-style costumes for Rey Mysterio and Kelly Kelly. Those who buy the game used (presumably without the code) will need to buy the DLC for 800 MS points, or $9.99 on PSN. "Project Ten Dollar"? Isn't that the new TLC match team?
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/19/new-copies-of-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011s-include-free-online-p/

So let me get this straight. If you rent or buy used then you'll have to pay extra to play online, you're shipping with multiple covers but they're only region specific (okay, not a deal breaker but Orton > Cena), and the DLC incentive is Chris Masters?:confused::facepalm:

Lately, it's getting to the point where I'm like...which wrestling brand is worse? The sad part, is I have no answer.
:confused:
I want WCW back! I want creativity back, fuck!

Lately, it's getting to the point where I'm like...which wrestling brand is worse? The sad part, is I have no answer.
:confused:
I want WCW back! I want creativity back, fuck!

Well, Dos Caras Jr. uh.... I mean Alberto Del Rio is wrestling Rey Mysterio. We get some Mexican wrestling, I think.

Serena wrestled, finally. At least I haven't her wrestle since she was called up.

Kane is finally getting his revenge, after 10 years. Damn, he really holds a grudge.

Fuck it.

Well, Dos Caras Jr. uh.... I mean Alberto Del Rio is wrestling Rey Mysterio. We get some Mexican wrestling, I think.

Serena wrestled, finally. At least I haven't her wrestle since she was called up.

Kane is finally getting his revenge, after 10 years. Damn, he really holds a grudge.

Fuck it.

Are you agreeing with me?
:dunno:

Eddie Guerrero was a far better wrestler, better on the mic, and a better all around worker. He had bigger promise than Rey ever has. And Rey wasn't the star he is today until Eddie did die and they pushed Rey to the moon.

That was some of the best wresting on TV in a long time.

The sad part is, all TNA really got going for them is the Tag Team Division. The top 10 rankings are fucked up. The Knockouts are almost as worse as the Divas. The only thing WWE has going for them is Nexus. They should have won at Summerslam. Winning on Raw (2 by countout) does not make them look strong, at all! I said it before, and I'm sayin it again...Vince fucked up...he always fucks up! He needs to go hide under a fucking rock and stay the fuck out of wrestling!
:2 cents:

The sad part is, all TNA really got going for them is the Tag Team Division. The top 10 rankings are fucked up. The Knockouts are almost as worse as the Divas. The only thing WWE has going for them is Nexus. They should have won at Summerslam. Winning on Raw (2 by countout) does not make them look strong, at all! I said it before, and I'm sayin it again...Vince fucked up...he always fucks up! He needs to go hide under a fucking rock and stay the fuck out of wrestling!
:2 cents:
Good WWE:
The Miz, Dashing Cody Rhodes, Parts of the Nexus angle.

Bad WWE:
They fucked up with Swagger, Kofi, Bourne, Morrison and MVP years ago. All of them have/had potential but they are all still young and could get a chance down the line again.

I like Punk, and Jericho but Punk is an afterthought and Jericho is going away again.

Kane, Taker, Cena, Triple H, Rey, Show, and Edge are all stale.

Where the fuck is tag team wrestling, they have so little teams that how can anyone care about it. They get no time at all. Vince thinks Tag Teams don't sell but If you look at the boom periods in wrestling there were always stong tag divisions.

Skip Shefield has a broken leg and he as one of the better Nexus members. Otunga and Slater blow.

Good WWE:
The Miz, Dashing Cody Rhodes, Parts of the Nexus angle.

Bad WWE:
They fucked up with Swagger, Kofi, Bourne, Morrison and MVP years ago. All of them have/had potential but they are all still young and could get a chance down the line again.

I like Punk, and Jericho but Punk is an afterthought and Jericho is going away again.

Kane, Taker, Cena, Triple H, Rey, Show, and Edge are all stale.

Where the fuck is tag team wrestling, they have so little teams that how can anyone care about it. They get no time at all. Vince thinks Tag Teams don't sell but If you look at the boom periods in wrestling there were always stong tag divisions.

Skip Shefield has a broken leg and he as one of the better Nexus members. Otunga and Slater blow.

the thing with the WWE is...the PG rating now...guys cant use there full potiental...no blood, no hardcore matches, no chair shots...wrestling in the WWE is horrible...where are the 5 star matches? there are none since shawn and taker at mania, the only one that comes to mind...im sick of the WWE, your fans are getting smart...WWE needs a new direction...please take off the PG rating and let some of these young guys show their stuff...like the era of attutiude...when wrestling just took off

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
WWE has some photos of their first-ever show in China up on their site. I didn't know they even had fans there.